Car Rides and Old Friends

You Love Me, Now What?

Yunho was trying not to laugh and roll his eyes the whole way to the mall. Changmin insisted that they all ride in the same car, so everyone piled into his Lexus, and since it was Changmin's car, he also insisted on driving. Heechul, not trusting the youngest or his driving skills, complained about it gleefully.

There was a five minute argument about that while they were on the road until Yunho finally told Heechul to shove it and let his boyfriend drive in peace since he was already driving, and they had not been wrecked yet.

Heechul sat back and pouted, making Jaejoong giggle a little bit. Of course, being the proud diva he was, Heechul turned to glare at his boyfriend. "Excuse me? What, pray tell, seems to be so funny?"

Jaejoong just pouted cutely at Heechul. "What Oppa? Did I do something wrong?" Heechul shivered slightly and sat back in his seat, silent.

Yunho chuckled. He had also been on the recieving end of Jaejoong's "oppa" attack. It wasn't fun, and it was certainly cheating.

Jaejoong went back to laughing, Heechul went back to glaring as Changmin just scoffed, "I'd prefer it if you didn't start having in the back of my car thank you very much."

Jaejoong turned an interesting shade of red, and Heechul smirked. "I actually hadn't thought of that, but thank you," He undid his seatbelt and climbed in Jaejoong's lap. (A/N: Don't try this at home kiddies. I am not responsible for any injuries okay? Okay ^_^).

Jaejoong froze, not daring to move.

Changmin's right eye twitched the tiniest bit. He was oh so tempted to slam on the brakes and possibly break the diva's neck, but Yunho slightly shook his head. He knew exactly what was going through his boyfriend's head.

Changmin stuck his tongue out in Yunho's direction but kept his eyes on the road. "I swear to God Kim Heechul, calm your hormones until you get to the bathroom at the mall at least! Don't get anything in my car!"

Heechul rolled his eyes and a thin stripe up Jaejoong's neck, causing said man to whimper and close his eyes. He then got to his senses and pushed Heechul off of him. Luckily, he only hit the seat, though he regretted it fairly quick when Heechul smirked at him. "I'll be sure to get you back for that one," Jaejoong shivered and looked away, going silent.

Just as Yunho was about to shred his patience, Changmin stopped. "Alright, get out, we're here. If you want to go somewhere private, then go. Know this however, if you are not back within two minutes of me texting you guys that Yun and I are leaving, we will leave you."

Heechul replied with a lazy "Yeah sure," and dragged Jaejoong out of the car.

Yunho blinked at the youngest. He'd never really seen Changmin like this before. It was new, and it was kinda hot. He shook his head. 'Focus. Shopping for children. Children, children, children.'

Changmin raised his eyebrow. "Are we getting out, or is there some more chanting that you want to do?"

Yunho blushed the tiniest bit. He didn't think he said any of that out loud. The older smiled sheepishly and got out of the car, Changmin following suit.

Waiting for his boyfriend to get around the car to his side, he stretched out his arm towards him and laced their hands together as Changmin kissed his cheek.

"Come on Yun! I think Chansik and Junghwan will love all the stuff we'll get them!" The younger practically skipping inside.

Yunho followed with a fond smile on his face, glad that he could make the younger so happy.

After having strolled around a few stores and still haven't found any useful things, the couple almost gave up when Changmin spotted a Toys R Us nearby from the corner of his eye. The younger made a beeline for it leaving Yunho to trail after him.

"Now what would 3 to 4 years old boys want?" Changmin muttered mostly to himself as he watched the shelves carefully.

Someone nearby heard and hopped up to them. "Can I help you with anything sir?"

Changmin's eyes widened when he turned around. "Shin Dongwoo? Wait, what? Is that really you?!" He tackled the man in a hug.

Dongwoo looked slightly confused until he was tackled."Shim Changmin! Hey buddy, I almost didn't recognize you! It's been way too long; my bad!"

Changmin laughed it off. "The tackling jogged your memory didn't it?"

Dongwoo nodded. "You and Sunwoo were the only ones that ever did it, and I know you're not Sunwoo."

Yunho frowned for a bit. Who the hell is this Dongwoo guy even? And why the was he hugging his Changdola like that? He walked up to the two. "Hey Min, did you find anything?"

Changmin shook his head and smiled. "Nope, but I did find someone! Yun, this is Shin Dongwoo. He was called Shinwoo or CNU back in Elementary and Middle School. Unfortunatey, I left in the middle of Freshman year and haven't seen him ever since... Oh and this," He turned back to Dongwoo. "Is my boyfriend, Jung Yunho!"

Dongwoo grinned, "Nice to meet you Yunho! Any friend of Changmin's is a friend of mine," and held his hand out for Yunho to shake.

Yunho took it with a smile, no longer seeing the other as a threat "Pleasure's mine."

Another man popped up, "Woo, you're supposed to be working." He then saw Changmin and his eyes widen comically. "Oh my God! Changmin? Changminnie!" He exclaimed loudly and took said man by the shoulders. He shook him a little as he squealed before crushing Changmin in a tight hug.

Changmin laughed and hugged back, "Hey Jinyoung! Long time no see!"

Dongwoo laughed, "Jin, you're supposed to be working."

Jinyoung hit the other's shoulder playfully, "Stop mocking me!" As Dongwoo laughed some more before blowing Jinyoung a kiss.

Changmin broke free from the hug and looked at them amused, "So? Dongwoo finally grew a pair didn't he?"

Dongwoo blushed as Jinyoung smirked, "No, I did. I knew the dork was in love with me, but I was waiting for him to tell me. I eventually got tired of waiting and threw him against the lockers in our senior year. He was stuttering for two days after that kiss." He the proceed to lean in and kiss Dongwoo's cheek, who was blushing more and more as the story progressed.

"I-In my d-defense, I didn't k-know why h-he was doing a-any of that. He n-never asked me out or anything l-like that... Until three d-days later that is..."

Yunho chuckled a little, gaining the attention of the others. Jinyoung noticed him and immediately went into work mode. "Oh, I'm sorry. Can I help you with anything?"

Yunho smiled and waved him off. "I'm here with Minnie. Jung Yunho, the boyfriend."

Jinyoung practically squealed as he hugged Yunho. "I had gotten in contact with Changmin once during senior year, and he talked nonstop about you! I'm so happy that you guys finally got together! I'm Jung Jinyoung by the way!"

Yunho laughed a bit awkwardly, slightly uncomfortable with someone he barely knew hugging him.

Dongwoo noticed and freed Yunho from his boyfriend's clutches. "Get off of him baby, he's a bit uncomfortable with a stranger hugging him."

Jinyoung smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his neck. "Sorry about that, I tend to get too friendly sometimes..." But then it seems as if what Dongwoo said just has finally fully registered in his mind. He blushed a bit and beamed. "You called me b-baby... You never call me that. Call me only that from now on, okay?"

Everyone besides Jinyoung laughed as the latter was too embarrassed to do much. Dongwoo was the first to speak. "So what are you guys doing in here?"

Changmin beamed. "Yunho and I adopted two kids! We're here to get them some stuff so that they'll have their room ready by the time we bring them home!"

Jinyoung smiled widely at Changmin and Yunho. "Oh that's wonderful! I can't wait to meet the little ones! You have no choice; you have to bring them to visit sometime!"

Changmin and Yunho promised that the two would meet the children and went back to shopping after Changmin got the employees' numbers.

Yunho came up with a little bunny outfit. "I don't even care if neither of them wears it, we need this. Just to have it. No, wait, they can wear it for Halloween!"

Changmin giggled at Yunho's cuteness. "Sure Yun. Oh! I found a tiger one just like it! We'll get them both!" Yunho nodded and smiled gleefully.

He brought up bunny and tiger hats as well. "They'll get cold that late at night. Gotta bundle 'em up for trick or treating!"

They put those in the cart as well. "When did Toys R Us even start selling Halloween costumes?"

Yunho shrugged. "Never been here before. I never even knew what was in here to begin with, so don't ask me, I know nothing."

Yunho found a stuffed cat and a stuffed dog and put them in the cart. Changmin found some Power Rangers action figures and put them in there as well. Neither really knew what the children liked, so they just got things based on what a typical toddler would want. Oddly enough, though, Changmin insisted that they get a kitchen play-set.

Yunho wrinkled his nose slightly. "Aren't those things for girls? Shouldn't we at least get a grill play-set?"

Changmin rolled his eyes. "Alright alright, we'll get them both then. That kitchen might just teach them some things about good food. Jaejoong had a kitchen play-set when he was younger. Do you see where that got him?"

Yunho's mouth watered slightly at the thought of the slices of heaven Jaejoong called food. Changmin slightly glared at Yunho. "Uh, you're dating me and not him Jung Yunho. Or are you thinking of going back to that obsession? Get youreslf together." He turned his back to him and tried to hold back his giggles.

Yunho thought the younger was really mad at him. "Hey, baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that; I promise I didn't. Don't be mad at me." He hugged Changmin from behind.

Changmin pushed Yunho back a bit and turned to Yunho chuckling. "I know! I think his food is mouthwatering too!" He hugged Yunho and buried his face in Yunho's neck.

The older blinked and then pouted. "Yah! I thought you were really upset! Don't be so mean!" Changmin just laughed louder.

They finished up their shopping and went to the food court to get some lunch. Changmin didn't want to even think about what Heechul and Jaejoong were up to, so he settled for leaning his head on Yunho's shoulder and stealing his food. It was already a great day, and it wasn't even halfway over yet.