You Want What Now?!

You Love Me, Now What?

Yunho woke up feeling refreshed, as he often did since he admitted his love for his best friend. Changmin had to go through so much crap in trying to be a fake boyfriend for Yunho so that the latter could win the love of Jaejoong by way of jealousy.

Technically, it worked.

Jaejoong realized what he had and wanted Yunho "back". Even so, the time Yunho and Changmin spent together made them closer to how they were in high school. They were in love with each other, but neither acted on it for fear of ruining their friendship. Now, however, they weren't afraid of it.

When they were friends, they acted more like a couple than some actual couples did. Yunho finally admitted that he was in love with Changmin, and the two started a beautiful relationship together.

That was five years ago, and Jaejoong had long since gotten over Yunho. He found a boyfriend of his own about two years ago. His name is Kim Heechul. Yunho immediately approved of the man; he was snarky and absolutely fabulous with his catlike features. He kept Jaejoong on his toes 24/7, and he's happy for his friend.

Changmin liked him because, like Jaejoong, he could cook (A/N: Could not write that with a straight face). At first, he wasn't allowed to go near the kitchen. Jaejoong made sure that anything Changmin ate would be perfect. Heechul wasn't very good at cooking, so Changmin had never eaten anything from him. After a while, thanks to Jaejoong's miracle working skills at teaching people how to cook, Heechul was almost as good as Jaejoong. That got immediate approval from the youngest because that was one more person to cook for him.

Speaking of Changmin, Yunho remembered that his boyfriend should be back in a few minutes. He had gone to the Kim household to pick up some breakfast. They lived down the street, so the only reason Changmin wouldn't be back before Yunho woke up was if he was helping around with work related stuff.

Yunho sat up, got some clothes, and walked to the bathroom. After a quick shower, he went downstairs and saw Changmin on the computer. He figured it was work, so he just walked in front of the other and cleared his throat. Changmin jumped a bit, shut the computer down, and closed it.

Yunho raised his eyebrow. "Okay, that wasn't suspicious at all... What were you doing just now? You weren't looking up were you?"

Changmin laughed but blushed a little. "No, I don't do that kind of stuff....." He mumbled something after that, but Yunho didn't catch it.

"I'm sorry baby, what was that?"

Changmin blushed and said it a little louder, but it was still too quiet. Yunho chuckled. "Still didn't catch that."

Changmin sighed. "I said that I don't do that kind of stuff when I have you to make love to me almost every night!" He immediately blushed and hid his face. Yunho's heart melted. He moved Changmin's hands and gave him a soft, but very passionate, kiss. 

Changmin sighed happily into it. 

He wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and held him close. Yunho picked Changmin up and sat down in the chair the latter had previously occupied. Changmin was now in Yunho's lap, kissing his boyfriend like he needed it to live. 

When they pulled away, Changmin snuggled into Yunho and placed his head just under Yunho's chin. Yunho tightened his hold on Changmin. "I love you Minnie." Changmin smiled and placed a light kiss on Yunho's neck. "I love you too Yun." 

The door opened then, and Heechul walked into the house like he owned it, as he often did anywhere he went, and dragged Jaejoong behind him.

"Aww! I told you they were being all sweet! Look JaeJae!"

Jaejoong sighed and threw the two an apologetic look. "I tried to tell him not to disturb you guys..."

Heechul just kissed Jaejoong's cheek. "Oh hush you! there was no way I was missing this!" He took a camera from his bag and took a picture. "That's going in the scrapbook! Our future kids have got to see their uncles like this!"

Changmin stiffened in Yunho's arms at the mention of kids. Yunho noticed it. "Minnie? What's wrong?"

Changmin shook his head. "Nothing Yunho. I just thought I forgot something. I'm fine." He then went back over what he said and internally cringed. He always calls Yunho "Yun" unless he's upset or thinking about something that he's afraid Yunho won't approve of or leave him for. Yunho noticed that as well, but he was going to wait until they didn't have guests to bring it up.

He turned to Heechul instead. "So what brings you guys here? Didn't Changmin just get back from your place?"

Jaejoong blinked. He was confused. Heechul looked from Changmin to Yunho. He turned his attention to Changmin's face.

"Riiiight..... We need to go. Changmin has some explaining to do. We came to bring over the food he didn't pick up this morning." Jaejoong set the containers down and grabbed the ones from yesterday from the counter. "We'll see you guys later. Bye Min. Bye Yunnie."

He turned to leave, Heechul was already out the door by now, but stopped. "Min, you gotta tell him. Seriously, tell him." He left after that.

Changmin sighed and got off of Yunho's lap. "Before you start, I didn't lie about where I was going. I just didn't tell you. I usually don't, and you always assume that I go to Jaejoong's and Heechul's. I do actually go most of the time, but sometimes, I go somewhere else before or after that."

Yunho nodded slowly, hoping that whatever Changmin was trying to tell him wasn't bad. He took a deep breath. He knew Changmin could react in different ways to his question, and that in and of itself would tell him his answer. "You.... You're not cheating on me are you?"

Changmin raised his eyebrow and looked at him like he grew two more heads. "Really? That's the conclusion you come to? You have lost your mind Jung Yunho."

Yunho sighed in relief. Changmin would get fidgety if he was nervous or lying. Since he remained still, he's not cheating.

Changmin shook his head and smiled. He walked over and kissed Yunho's cheek. "You have ruined me for any other guy. Period. Now, the real reason I was gone and didn't tell you has nothing to do with relationships.... Actually, no. That's a lie; it's just not a romantic relationship."

He turned his computer on and went back to the browser he was looking at before Yunho came down. "Come here and look." Changmin suddenly got nervous again. Yunho looked at the computer, and his eyes widened.

"You.... What?" Changmin looked at the ground. Yunho wasn't having it. He placed his hand on Changmin's face and made his boyfriend look at him. "What are you trying to tell me Changmin?"

Changmin sighed. "I.... I want kids Yunho. I really really want kids! I even found two! They're like the best of friends, and they're the cutest things ever! See? They're over here on this page, and I went to the orphanage and saw them and they're adorable and lonely and really need a home so I thought that-" Yunho kissed Changmin if for no other reason than to shut him up and let him breathe. Of course, it was a short kiss so that could be accomnplished.

Changmin took a few breaths and looked at Yunho. "Does... Does that mean we can adopt them?"

Yunho sighed. "I am nowhere near ready for children, Changmin..." He sighed again at Changmin's hurt look.

"But, if you think that we can BOTH handle it, then I want whatever makes you happy. If you're happy then so am I. If these kids will make you happy, then.... I can try to be as ready as I possibly can. I only ask that we do this together."

Changmin squealed and tackled Yunho, placing kisses all over Yunho's face. Said man laughed and tried to push Changmin off of him. "Down puppy! Down!"

When Changmin finally allowed him up, he looked at the computer again. "So, what are the names of these two?"

Changmin beamed and clicked on some links, already knowing where they were by memory. Yunho blinked. He certainly was going through a lot of links; he must have been thinking about this for a while.

Finally, Changmin stopped clicking. "Their names are Gong Chansik and Lee Junghwan. (A/N: Virtual hugs and possibly a one shot request to the first five people who know who they are, please don't cheat) They are both energetic, and they love just about everybody! Aren't they cute? Chansik is 3, and Junghwan is 4." Yunho looked and, yeah, they were really adorable. He stood up and stretched a bit.

"Alright, they're cute Minnie. I still want to meet them before we get them though. And I need at least two weeks beforehand okay? The house needs to be cleaned and safe for children. We'd also have to decorate rooms for them. Or would they rather share the room? We need to find out what they like so that they can have rooms that reflect that, and.... What?"

Changmin was grinning at Yunho. "I can already tell that you're going to be an amazing father." He went and hugged Yunho.

Yunho laughed and blushed a little. "Really? I think they'll like you more though..."

Changmin shook his head against Yunho's chest. "They'll love us both equally."

Yunho smiled. He couldn't argue with that.