Another Day At Work

You Love Me, Now What?

Throughout the day, Changmin was energetically going through work. He was smiling widely every time he thought about those kids he was finally going to be able to take home. He wanted to try and calm himself down some, but then he would always remember the shopping trip for the kids' stuff they were going to after work.

Amber noticed Changmin's silly expression and immediately made a beeline for him. "Okay, spill. What has you so damn happy? Did you and Yunho finally start having on a regular basis?"

Changmin blushed heavily. It wasn't like the five years they had been together were less; they just normally didn't have time for it. Changmin shook his head before Amber got the wrong idea. "No, that's not it..."

He didn't want to say anything in case Yunho wanted to keep it a secret. Right as he thought that, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Minnie. You can tell her if you want." Yunho kissed Changmin's blushing cheek as Changmin instinctively leaned into his boyfriend's embrace.

"H-how long were you standing there Yun?"

Yunho hummed a little. "Long enough ago to hear Amber trying to get details about our life."

Changmin's face was burning at this point while Amber laughed. "Or the lack thereof! You guys are full of so much fluff that you guys probably never do anything y!"

Yunho raised an eyebrow. That sounded like a challenge to him. Good thing they were near a wall. He pushed Changmin against it and kissed him. Changmin immediately kissed back, not having really been kissed like that in a while.

Changmin over Yunho's bottom lip, and the latter gladly opened his mouth. Then the fight for dominance started. Yunho allowed himself to give up control for a minute before using his tongue to push back into Changmin's mouth, who allowed it without a fight.

Changmin had his arms locked around Yunho's neck and suddenly jumped up. Yunho was prepared for that and held his boyfriend while said man wrapped his legs around Yunho's waist. He pressed Changmin harder into the wall, and therefore pressing himself harder into Changmin, making the younger moan into the kiss.

He moved one hand to slip under Changmin's shirt while he broke the kiss to pay some attention to that enticing neck. Changmin bit his lip, but Yunho was having none of it. He went to a particularly sensitive area and bit down- hard. Changmin couldn't stop the loud moan that escaped him.

The entire time, Amber, and most of the other SM workers, were staring at the two with wide eyes. Yunho finally set Changmin down and gave him one last passionate kiss before turning to Amber. Changmin was panting lightly and blushing heavily as Yunho spoke with a bit of a rough and low voice that sent pleasurable shocks down Changmin's spine.

"Still think we never do anything y?"

Amber shook her head, mouth slightly dropped and face more than slightly red.

Yunho beamed. "Awesome! Now lets go Minnie! We have some work to finish and shopping to do!"

Amber just stood there blinking as the two somewhat giddily walked to Yunho's office and shut the door. The lock wasn't heard, so it was assumed that they were actually working. Amber shook her head. "The things this company lets people get away with..." She turned and saw everyone still standing there. "Alright guys! Back to work! They're done for now, so yeah! Chop chop!"

Everyone shook themselves out of their daze and slowly started to focus on the reason they were actually here. Work resumed as normal in a few minutes. One would think that, after five years of the two being together, everyone would be used to their skinship.

For the most part, they were. It was just that they never got that hot with it anymore. It was surprising to see it for the first time in five years (A/N: If you thought I was gonna say "forever" instead of "five years" I applaud and laugh at you).

Meanwhile, Changmin was finishing the last of his work and starting to help Yunho with his. He wanted the day to go faster so he can be done by lunch and spend the rest of the day shopping for the kids. SM was funny that way. You could go home whenever as long as everything was done.

A knock sounded at the door about halfway through.

"Come in."

Yunho smiled as Changmin said the same thing he did at the same time.

Heechul peeped his head through the door. "Well aren't you two just in sync and creepy? Anyway, Jaejoong and I are going shopping during lunch. His work is done. You two coming?"

Jaejoong also peeped his head in. "You guys have so much work! This is what happens when you procrastinate!" 

The two laughed as they walked into the room, walked to some laptops, and started helping with the two out. 

SM and JYJ had merged about a year ago since the only thing holding it back was Jaejoong's "hatred" for Yunho. They were close friends now though, so the two companies decided to just be SM.

Heechul helped with what he could, but he didn't work at SM per se. He was a trainee, so all the company business stuff was left to the other three. He filled out what he could with other trainees though. He didn't want to really be working on one of his few days off, but he did like Changmin and Yunho's company.

It was a good thing that Yunho bought some extra laptops. He knew that he would be slow with working for lack of motivation to get up and actually do it, and he knew that people would come and help him often. It was a system, and it got the work done early more often than not, so the bigwigs at the company never really complained about it.

The four finished the last of it about two minutes before lunch. Heechul breathed a sigh of relief. "I would never actually want to be a part of the teams that run the show. I'll perform for em, but good grief this is too much work!"

Jaejoong laughed and kissed his boyfriend. "I got used to it. You're just lazy."

Heechul nodded. "Damn right. When it comes to work, I sure am. Play time however..." He crawled into Jaejoong's lap and nipped at the latter's neck.

Jaejoong slightly whimpered. "Yah, Heechul. Changmin and Yunho-"

"Do the exact same thing in front of us," Heechul interrupted. "Besides, they aren't paying any attention to us."

Heechul was right. They were having their own conversation and didn't look up at the other two at all. 

Jaejoong sighed and just let Heechul do what he wanted. It was always pointless to argue with the cat like man. He tried to stay quiet though. Unlike Yunho earlier, Heechul was okay with that.

 

He finally got bored of Jaejoong's neck and properly kissed his boyfriend. Jaejoong sighed in contentment and let Heechul have full control this time. They switched every now and then, and Jaejoong felt like relaxing at this point. Heechul was all too happy to relax him too. The kiss was gentle and slow.

 

When the two finally pulled back, Changmin and Yunho were staring with amused faces. Jaejoong blushed as 

Changmin smirked. "Are we going shopping now, or do you need another minute?"

 

 

Heechul got off of Jaejoong and laughed. "If we weren't looking for some specific things we have to have, I would've pulled for another hour!"

 

Jaejoong blinked. "Heechul! Don't say things like that!"

 

Heechul just laughed again kissed Jaejoong's nose. "Oh my goodness you get so embarrassed so easily!"

 

Jaejoong controlled his red face and got it back down to his regular pale white skin tone. "Okay, come on. We can go now."

 

Yunho shook his head at these two. He was really glad Jaejoong is his friend now. There is never a boring day with him and Heechul involved.