Confusion

Between Me, My Bestfriend and You

Few Months Later

It's been a week since Jungmin leave for promoting his new album. Sungmin is missing him so much, bbut Kyu can always cheer her up. Just like what Jungmin ask him, Kyu will always be with Sungmin wherever she go.

There's two person who don't like this condition, it's Ryeowook and Donghae

*Ryeowook's POV*

Oh my...why is that girl always there? wherever Kyu goes, there she is. That girl is trying to flirt with his boyfriend's best friend? Is she really have no respect for anyone? Not even her lover?

Geezz... When will that Jungmin return?

I really missed my Kyu. He didn't even calling me, not at school, not at home. That girl must pay for making me suffer like this.

And now...right in front of my nose, he lays his hand on her shoulder. And not even take a look at me!

"Kyu!" I called him, and guess what, he just turn his head "Ya~ wookie! What's up"

No...I can't take it anymore!

"What do you mean by what's up?! It's been a week you ignoring me! Geezz Kyu, what do you think? still taking me as your girlfriend or what? As far as I know, that THIS girl is your brother's girlfriend, but you just...." i just can't finish my line, but pointing his hand

"And you! Annoying insect! Not satisfied with your boyfriend now? Or regreat that MY KYU is just better than his brother? And trying to cheat on him?"

I'm not finishing yet...just lacking air to breath. Trying not to explode infront of these people, i take a good look at both of them. Still no expression.

"Poor me being neglected only for a girl like you...Have you...finally, you fallen for this boy? Can't imagine what will Jungmin do to both of you if he find out what happen when he's away....Don't worry, I'll volunteer my self to tell him, for sure"

Guess what..I love what I see right now, a shock on Sungmin's face, it's priceless...Did I guess it right? That she falling in love with MY KYU?

 

*Kyu's POV*

Well, finally this girl stop talking *fiuh* think she can never change her prideness of calling me MY KYU.

"Just cut it off, wookie.You really have no idea what happen here. I've promised Jungmin to take a very good care of her, so please get out of her ways"

I try to pretend that her words means nothing. But, her last words makes me wondering. Is this bunny falling for me? or it's just something that she made up? she's really good on picking a fight.

Nah...Kyu..just stay away from her. I pull Sungmin's hand, make her following me and leaving that mad wookie standing alone in the middle of class

 

*Sungmin's POV*

*gulp* what did she said? Fallen for this evil? I felt my face become red, but don't know why...is it because my anger, or...shy?

Did I? No...Minnie, you are Jungmin's girlfriend, don't you ever think of the other way. That's just impossible. She's just trying to make you upset, she just need some revenge cos I took her Kyu for a whole week.

I shake my head trying to push that thought from my head when I feel Kyu's hand pulling me, made me following him.

Aish...Jungmin~ah! get back soon!

 

*Donghae's POV*

Omo! Did my baby just blushing? It's not a good sign! That crazy little queen must be shut before she said any ridiculous thing to Jungmin.

I came to her, who's still standing in the middle of the class

"Poor little lady, rejected by her own boyfriend" as expected, she glare at me

"What? I'm just telling you the truth, that our Top Model Kim Ryeowook is just being neglected by his evil boyfriend"

Before she could say anything, I continue

"But you know what? You shouldn't be angry just like that if you really like him, or in your case is need him. You should have understand his reason, pabo"

again, she looks like wanna kill me soon

"If you keep on doing this thing, or even if you dare to tell Jungmin about your problem with Kyu, involving my Sungmin....well, I'll pay for the highest bet, that you'll absolutely loosing your Kyu, not only for a week, but for the rest of your live"

She frown, looks lil bit confuse

"You don't belive me, do you? Well, just try on me, you will know how powerfull is Donghae's words to both of Kyu and Jungmin. So, before you regreat it, before you loosing your Kyu, better kept it for yourself, don't involve Jungmin, not even my Sungmin to your silly couple problem. Get it?"

Now that she finally understand my words, I enjoy the fear that slowly creeping on her face. I know, I get succed this time, cos she just nods.

I'm leaving her. One case solved, next is finding Kyu and Sungmin. Have they already realized their own feeling? Are they regreat that it just too late now?

*sigh* Minnie,,,my poor baby

"Hae, what's up? Why are you looking so..err...terrible, babe?" Ah~ right person at the right time. Guess it's time to tell Hyuk bout everything,,,

 

~end of POV~

 

*Next week*

Jungmin's return has given a big relieve for everyone, HaeHyuk, Ryeowook, even for Kyu and Sungmin

Sungmin now have no reason to get close to Kyu over the school time, which is really good. Since the angry Ryeowook, Sungmin's now doubting her own feeling to Kyu.

After all this time, she insist that Kyu is only her good friend, but now, everytime they meet, she almost can hear the lil bit faster heart beating inside of herself. But she can cover it by telling herself that Kyu's feeling will never be true to her, just like he does to Ryeowook. Kyu is a commitment-hater or Kyu is just taking her as his hyung's precious girl or, the most obvious thing : His fav bully target!

Kyu is trying to act cool for all the time, pretend that nothing ever happen.

Ryeowook is keeping all her anger to Kyu inside herself because of Donghae's words

HaeHyuk is now observing Sungmin and Kyu from far away, just let them both think about it by themself

Everything back to normal, live in peace, no more angry wookie cos Kyu tried to repay what she lost for the whole last week.

Think that this situation will last forever...but...it's just the begining....

 

*Just before holidays, end of first class*

Kyu's not on his good mood today, cos his hyung will spend his holiday with Sungmin, so today, he's being  a jerk to her. Annoying her all day long. she's just put her pouting face because of him, all day long too.

Lunch time, five of them already at cafetaria

"Sungmin-ssi, Mr Jungsoo wanted to see you in his room, now" a friend told her, so she leave the table.

Out of nowhere, Ryeowook just appear, and sit on Sungmin's seat "Kyu~ah...Miss you"

"Sorry wookie, not the same here. Can you just take another chair? That's bunny's" he said coldly

"What if I don't want to? She's not here now. and when she's return she can take another seat"

"And you will still sitting there?'

"Yeah, why? I miss you alot. We haven't have date lately"

"Well, I'm not in the mood to seeing you, baby"

"Why? Enough by seeing that silly bunny? Since when did you like to play with bunnies?"

"If you want to sit there, can you just keep on silent?"

"What if I can't"

"Then, just help yourself. I'm leaving hyung, Hyuk, Hae"

And he just leaving them