New Class

Between Me, My Bestfriend and You

New Class, New friends

That's what Sungmin's thinking about when she get dress. She's now a senior high school student along with her best friends, Donghae and Hyukkie. She earn a scholarship on a presticious high school, a place for the smart, talented and rich people.

"Morning Minnie, you look so happy today" Donghae greet her. Yes, she lived with Donghae now, sharing apartement with her since her school is too far from her house. "Morning Hae" she just smiling at her best friend. Today, she has a feeling that something good will come to her.

 

*At school*

"Good morning ladies" a voice greeting them from behind "Morning Hyukkie"  Sungmin said as return. Hyuk take place beside his Hae, who's now smiling at him. "You look so beautiful today, sweety" he said to his girlfriend

"Yah! it's still early, stop being lovey-dovey in front of me" Sungmin get irritated with her friends "But I miss her so much, you know that, baby" Hyuk answered

"You sound like you haven't met her for a week" Sungmin rolled her eyes. Both of her friends are always like this, even though they have been together for years.

"C'mon Hae, let's find our class" Sungmin grab Donghae's hand and leaving Hyuk behind "Yah! Wait for me!" He runs toward this two cute girl.

They stop suddenly when someone bumped onto Sungmin's shoulder lil bit too hard that make Sungmin shout "Watch your step!"

The boy, who bumped on her, stop and stare Sungmin for a while, before he show his evil smirk to her.

Sungmin just staring back at him, half losing breath cos she never saw such a beauty like him. But still she look at him with a glare, like confronting his evil smirk before leaving him with no words.

The Angel himself get lil bit shock inside when he saw the ordinary girl dare to staring back at him, with a wanna kill face and ignoring his smirk. "She must be something" he thought.

"Hey girls, forgetting me after saw an angel comes from heaven?" Hyuk grump while trying to catch both girls. "Ofcourse no, baby, how can we forget a cute monkey like you" Hae give him her best smile and pinched his cheeck. "Didn't I told you before not to being lovey dovey in front of me?" Sungmin murmured

"Ow...our baby bunny is jealous right now" Hyuk , and she just pout "Minnie, I think you should change your style now you're in high school. Why don't you make your high school debut?" Hyuk suggesting while staring at her " Seriously, you have everything. A shiny hair, that cute face, not to mention those lips that keeps on pouting" He suddenly stoped when he felt something scary behind him, but then continue "even that angel might fall for you, right Honey?" he turn to Hae, the one who gave the scary feeling when he praising Sungmin. Hae nods "Sure Min! I know you can do it, and you know what? I smell something fishy when he's staring at you hehehe"

"Yah! both of you! Can you just stop teasing me? It's not fun at all" and start her endless pouting along their way to the class.

 

*Classroom*

"Good morning everyone. First of all, I want to congrat you all, that you made this far, being our new family member here. I'm Jungsoo, your homeroom teacher. Let's fight together to make this class being the special class" Mr Jungsoo introduce himself. He's a handsome guy at his early 30s, somehow looks like a guardian angel ^^

"Now, Let's arrange your sit. I want you, to have at least a new friend in this class. That's why I want to make a draw to choose your seat mate. Don't you think it's fun to sit beside a totaly stranger, and start a new friendship between you and this stranger? This is the best way of making new friend! I always like this part when I was a highscholler, just like you. And now, I really enjoying being such a cupid, pairing my students. Oh, why do I become the excited one? Ahng Ahng Ahng"

All the angelic image broke down when all the students hear his laugh, they laugh back at him, make him smile in shy "ah, I did it again" he said "Hope we'll be best friends, guys" and all cheer him up.

The drawing begin. Somehow, Hae got the best of luck cos she got her monkey to be her seat mate. And for Sungmin, she didn't know wheter it'sgood or bad luck, she got the seat beside the angel that bumped on her earlier. "Hey, it's you, the bunny girl!" he whisper on her ear when she sit beside him, make her jump in surprise "Yah! What are you doing? My name is Sungmin, not bunny girl, you, bad angel who bumped on to someone without saying apologize" she shout at him. Lucky that the class is louder than her voice "As long as I know, I'm not a bad angel, I'm the greatest angel, bunny" "never heard that angel can be so proud of himself" she pout  "Hahaha, you are so funny bunny. By the way, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. And you know what bunny? When you're pouting like that, you just look like my granny when she's mad at me hehehe"

"Aish, this boy!" Sungmin thought that she has to avoid this bad angel, so she start to ignoring him. But it seems like Kyu didn't want to let her live in peace from now on.

"Yah, Min~ah! Why don't you take a look at my cute face for once when I'm talking to you?"

"Cos I don't want to"

"Why? Ah, I know...You're afraid, aren't you?"

"What for?"

"For falling in love with me"

"..." Sungmin become speechles, and decided to completely ignoring him. But Kyu just feel like he found something's fun for this new class.

He keep on teasing her all the time, but then decided to  stop whe all that he said, all the flirty words that he used to try with other girl didn't work for this one. And he disappeared.

"Finally, a peace"  Sungmin sigh inside her heart. But the peace suddenly broken by a pretty girl who look like a model, approaching her table

"So, you are Sungmin?" She tap her fingers on Sungmin's table, irritating her ears "Now, what?" she wonder, looking at this new annoying person

"Yes, can I help you?" she try to be nice, but all she get is just her laugh, a very polite laugh "I'm pretty sure you can't do anything for me, cos I've already got everything I want" this girl staring at Sungmin "But, you'll be thankfull for the rest of your life if you do what I will say, or, you'll regreat it"

"And what's that?" Sungmin asked "Simple thing, I know a smart girl like you can do it easily. Just stay away from Kyu. He's unavailable right now, and will never be, especially for a girl like you...hohoho" she stated.

Sungmin hates this kind of girl, who think that the whole world is on her hands and everyone have to obey her, so Sungmin just ask another question

"Umm...what's that suppose to mean?"

This model girl start to angry "well, you're not so smart then. Listen, pabo,it means Kyu is MINE, so stay away from him!"

Sungmin just stare her with surprise face, pretending to be surprised "Is that so? Then, why don't you tell your pabo boyfriend not to teasing every girl he mets? And about staying away from him, I'm sorry. You know, Mr Jungsoo said that for this whole year, we can't change our seat mate. So, unlucky me, can't stay away from my bad seat mate, errrmmm...I mind your boyfriend" She made a "poor me" face after saying that.

And this girl is now explode "You! Remember this : You'll be sorry for not hearing Ryeowook's words! If I saw you do any flirty thing with Kyu, just wait and see" and she left Sungmin's table.

At their back, Sungmin hears a laugh "So...my wookie start to think of you becoming one of her enemy. You must mean something, bunny. She never do this to other girl before, at least, not in front of my eyes kekeke~" He sit beside her, facing Sungmin's angry face

"So, that pretty girl has poorly traped in your arms...ckckck...now I understand why she's being silly like that"

"Why?"

"Because she had an evil flirty king with extra pabo boyfriend"

He 's lil bit surprised for her conclusion, but then he replied easily

"And you said that you can't stay away from me...hehehe...I can take that as a confession, can't I"

Sungmin who's just reach her maximum anger, smacked his head using her book

"Awww...that's hurt bunny"

"You deserved something more than that" and she left him.

Kyu can't stop smiling even though his head is hurt "Well, Kyu, why did you get so excited with that bunny girl? She's so plain, you see. Nothing compared to your Ryeowook"  but his smile won't fade away, while his eyes watching her approaching her best friends table

"What's with that face?" Hyuk asked her "Shouldn't you be thankfull to our guardian angel, cos you have an angel as your seat mate?"

"What angel? He's a totaly evil flirty pabo boy. Not to mention that he has the equaly horror girlfriend, that top model,Ryeowook"

"oh~ He has a girlfriend? That's too bad" Hae said

"No...not bad at all if only the girl isn't that monster"

"why?" both Hae Hyuk said in union

"She try to intimidating me, by saying I should watch my step, not to get any closer to that evil -like in the hell I would do that - or she'll make me sorry for my whole life and bla bla bla"

HaeHyuk just nod, and Sungmin continue "And the words part is that evil is right at my back when his moster was there, but he says nothing to stop her, yet he teasing me all the time. It's all his fault. He's the one who always flirt with other girls. Why she can't just see that?" She explain in one breath.

HaeHyuk is smirking, and Hyuk say to her "So, He's flirting with you? That's good Minnie, finally there's an angel who can acknowledge your beauty"

Sungmin just give up with this silly couple. She gets up from her seat, and turn in a hurry when she get bumped -again- on her head, in to someone's elbow.

"Ouch" she scream. And when she saw the person, again, she get dazing "geez...what kind of class did I attend? Is heaven just filled up with angels so they have to sent some to earth?"

She bumped on to another angel. She said sorry to him, and when she's about to leave, the angel grab her hand "Are you alright? Sorry I didn't see you get up so quick" He smiled at her

Sungmin think that she's going to die cos she can't breath. This boy, deserved to be called angel, not that evil who's now is her seat mate.

"Well, are you okay? Let's go to the clinic, you look so dizzy" He smile and grab her hand before she could answer

"It''s your smile that makes me messed up like this, you angelic face"