More than that

Between Me, My Bestfriend and You

It's been few months since Sungmin being Highschooler. Now she's having new friends,errr...may be the right words is a new friend and a new enemy.

Jungmin and Kyuhyun is now hanging out with her and HaeHyuk. Jungmin is always being the nice boy, and Kyuhyun take his part as the evil boy. But Sungmin really enjoying both company. She'll get lonely when Jungmin isn't around, cos he always cheer her up. She also feels something missing when Kyu's not there, cos no one will disturbing her. She should be happy, that the evil king won't teasing her, but somehow it feels wrong.

Just like one day she's asking Kyu jokingly

"So, I have to mark one day on my calendar to be my free bully day, right Kyu? So, you have to tell me when it will be, so I can prepare myself, not getting surprised everytime you do that" She chuckled

"Ah~ I'd love too, but bunny, if you already knew it, then it won't be fun anymore. You know, your face when you're steady, preparing yourself for my attack, makes me happy"

"Yah! Still you are an evil king"

This time, both of them laughing happily.

There are times when three of them going home together, it will happen when Kyu is avoiding Ryeowook for no reason. But actualy, he hates it. Hate to see this bunny and his hyung being so close, talking bout nothing, chuckling and teasing each other while he's being ignored.

It will always give him stingy feelings in his heart. Feels like he wants to explode, so he maintain himself by being all quiet.

 

*Today*

"Yah, Bunny...I forgot to bring my book, would you share with me?" Kyu asked her in a very nice manner

She keeps her eyes on, not letting her guard down on his nice manner. But nothing happen.

Till the end of the class, not even a single smirk escaped from his face. "What's wrong with this boy? does he eat something strange? or did he just bumped his head on something so that he's forget who he was?"  Sungmin's thought.

Just like he can read her mind, the smirk appear on his handsome face "What? Missing my smirk, bunny?"

Sungmin shakes her head quickly, take her bag and ready to leave. But a hand holding her hand. "Where are you going now?"

"Home, where else?" She said confused. "Why don't you just stay here and have fun with me?" He keeps on smiling

"Errrr...no thanks"

"No..no..no..You're gonna obey me, bunny"

"Oh, stop it, pabo" she tried to free her hand, but his hand is too strong

"I'm not pabo, bunny, I'm genius, just like everyone said. That's why we're on the same class, though I'm younger than you, Bunny Noona"

He keeps on smiling like an idiot when someone's coming

"Kyu! Let's go home" It's Ryeowook. And when she saw Kyu hand is holding Sungmin's, she yelled

"Yah! Lee Sungmin! What are you think you're doing with my Kyu"

Sungmin just stare her, before answering " Just ask this pabo thing why he held my hand so tight right now!"

Before Ryeowook could say anything, Kyu stop her "It's because, I want to walk her home, so you may go home first, wookie darling"

"But Kyu" Ryeowook start pout

"See you at home" Kyu said and pull Sungmin to following him.

"Yah! Pabo! Let me go!" Sungmin shove his hand away "You really wish to see me die on her hands, aren't you?"

But he said nothing.

"Hey, what happen here?" Jungmin come out of nowhere "Why did you mad?" He asked Sungmin

"It's all because of this evil" Sungmin point at Kyu "Well, Cho Kyuhyun, didn't I tell you before, that you must be nice to her?"

"It's not me, hyung. It's wookie's fault. She gets jealous so easy heheheh~" Jungmin just rolled his eyes hearing Kyu's answer

"Whatever Kyu...Sungmin, since Hae and Hyuk are having date, can I walk you home, today?"

"Ah...it's okay..I can go home alone"

"No..no...I'll drive you home, okay?'

"well..alright then"

They leaving Kyu "Yah, Hyung! Stoling my bunny away!" and he just walk to his car...driving home madly.

 

*Apartement*

Jungmin and Sungmin finally arrived. "Would you come in?" She invite him

"I'd love too" So, both of them enter the room. Sungmin preparing something to drink, and they settled in front of TV.

"So, how's your promotion?" She asked him

"Good..i love it...a lot of good reviews"

She's just smiling.

 

*Jungmin's POV*

Well, finally I came to her apartment for the first time. Just like I thought, it's nice and clean. She's overing me some cakes, and now, we only talking about my job. It's not that I don't like it, but I wish I could hear something about her too. You know, first time I saw her,  she's just like the other girls, but then when she's smiling...You won't belive that a girl can have a great smile like her.

When she's talking, I just observing her face. Gosh! I really want to make them mine.

Just when I want to asked her bout herself ,my phone is ringing.

"Yoboseo"

"Yah! Where are you? I've been waiting for an hour! Did you forget that we'll gonna play those new games?"

This person yelled at me, make me put the phone far away from my ear

"Aish, Mianhae, I'm at Sungmin's now. Okay, I'll come now, so stop yelling!" and this person end the call...really, this boy!

 

*Kyu's POV*

I can't wait anymore. He's very late now. I'll just call him.

He picked up the phone, and when I hear his voice, I just burst all my anger to him. And his answer just get me shocked.

Did I hear it right? He's at bunny's house? Yeah...I lost my interst on my phone, so i just hung up.

Why, hyung...why did you come to her house?

Stop it Kyu! Stop questioning yourself with any question that associated to that bunny! It's none of your bussiness, you knew it very well...

So, just let them be, hyung looks so happy whenever he talk about her, and I guess he'll just saying her name all over again today.

But somehow I get irritated by the fact that this bunny prefer my hyung than me.

Aish Kyu! Stop thinking bout her! Just play the game already!

 

*Sungmin's POV*

Yah! I know who's voice is that. I can tell by the unrespectfull words to Jungmin, and the tone of his voice.

Why he have to ruined this sweet time? This evil has succesfully take my angel away from me

"Thank you Sungmin,err...are you free this weekend?" he asked me

"Yes, why?"

"I have a pair of tickets, would you go to the movie with me?"

What? Did he just ask me for a date? I just nod my head, and saw him smiling

"Okay then, see you tomorrow at school"

I wave him goodbye

 

*Next Day*

They reach school just in time, rushing to their class. Lucky that Mr Jungsoo hasn't arrived yet.

"Morning Sungmin" Jungmin greet her when she pass his table. She stop to give him a warm smile, and go to her seat.

"Morning, Kyu" she greet him, but he just staring at her with a grumpy face "Now what's wrong with this boy?"

For the whole day, Kyu keep on silent, making Sungmin confuse.

When the bell rings for lunch break, Jungmin, Hae and Hyuk reach her table "Let's go eat baby" Hae ask her

"Join us, Kyu?" Jungmin invited him, and he just nod.

 

*Kyu's POV*

Ah~ why did i just noded? pabo! Now all I can see is a pair of lovebirds and one silly couple.

Kyu...you should bear with it...you will see them like this from now on.

Now, here we are, suddenly I feel so hungry. I think that I can eat every single food that served.

I take a sit while looking around, not knowing that this bunny seated in front of me. Why it have to be her? the one who I avoid today. It's not because I don't like her, but it's all because this awkward feeling that come to me this morning, after seeing her greeting hyung.

I lost my interest on having fun with her today, but I don't want to lose her, just want to keep the fun for the next day when this awkward feeling gone away.

I saw each other faces. I've met Hae few times before, on parties. She's a charming girl. And for Hyuk, I've never met him before school, but I always envy his dancing skill. And this bunny...well...I've seen her many times since school begin, but I've never getting bored to see her smile. Really addicting.

Yah, Kyu! what are you thinking....

 

*Sungmin's POV*

It's fun to have lunch together like this. But why did Jungmin have to take this boy with us. But something's feel so wrong today. Too quiet. I know that this is what I'm dreaming of since I met him, to be free from his mocking. But somehow I missed his evil smirk. Now he's ignoring me, and that glance, makes me wonder.

Did I do something wrong? Cos it seems like he's blaming it on me

Better ask him now

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you so quiet today? Something wrong?"

He just shakes his head, still no words

"Then, why are you looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong?"

I get irritated with this quiet evil. I get an answer, but not from him, it's Jungmin

"No~ He's mad at me, cos yesterday I forgot my promise to him"

"Ah~ that game thing? You, game freak" I mumbled, and he just keep on staring at me....Somebody help me please!!!!

 

*Afterclass*

"Minnie, Let's go home" Hae pick her up. Sungmin waves goodbye to Jungmin and Kyu at the entrance

"Sorry Sungmin, I can't drive you home today" Jungmin said

"It's okay, I can go by myself. You don't have to be bother by me. I still have Hae here" Sungmin winked to them

"No, you're not bothering at all. Just wanna make sure that you reach home safe" this words, resulting two expression :

The blushing Sungmin and The pouting-frowning Kyu

When both girls leave, Kyu ask his hyung

"Hyung, are you serious that you would drive that bunny home in your every single free day?" somehow Kyu get shivered by the thought of his hyung and bunny going home together everyday, so he shakes his head to throw them out of his mind

"Yep...why? why are you shaking your head like that?"

"Nothing. Let's go now. You'll be late" and Kyu get in his car

While driving, Kyu's asking his hyung "Hyung, why did you always play with them?"

"Why Kyu?"

"It's just lil bit wierd. You never get along with anyone else but me before this. Is that because of that Bunny"

"Well, Kyu, She has a name, her name is Sungmin, why did you always call her bunny?"

"Cos first time I saw her, he's totally looks like bunny, and furthermore, she's a bunny freak, what a coincidence I have found here hehehehe"

"Yes, she's so cute"

 

*Kyu's POV*

Eh? It's not for the first time I heard him saying that this bunny is cute, but this time something's different from his voice.

"Hyung....don't tell me that..." I can't continue my words, felt like my tongue glued suddenly. "I...Don't know Kyu...Maybe?" He's answering my unfinished question, and he's blushing right now!

"Omo! Hyung! you're blushing!" and I feel a stone press my heart seeing him like this. Has he already fallen for that bunny?

"Well...I already asked her for a date this weekend"

I think...I lost my heartbeats somewhere...and also my breath...Kyu! what's wrong with you???

"When?" that's all I can say

"Yesterday, after you called me"

"Why?"

"Cos...I think, I want to know her better than this...and hope it can lead our friendship more than that...."

I can't hear anything more, all I know that I'm so grateful that I can drive the car to our destination safely, cos I feel like being deaf and blind for some moments.

Just let it go...Kyu...You still have wookie...yes, that wookie...

 

Mean while, at Sungmin's apartment

"Hae...I've got something to tell you"

"What? Have that guy finally confess to you?"

"No~"

"Then?"

"Jungmin asked me to have a date with him this weekend"

Hae's eye got bigger...and she grined !

"That's great baby! I'm happy for you"

"Thank you Hae" Sungmin's smiling back at her, and get in to her room

at Hae's room, she's thinking about her baby, Sungmin

She can tell by the look in Sungmin's eyes, she's almost in love with Jungmin, but she's also longing for Kyu's attention everyday, that now she loved being bullied and teased by Kyu.

Hae is afraid that Sungmin will fall for the wrong person, that will only hurting herself. But this time, she can't ask for help from Hyuk, cos she has no evidence of it, so she still have to keep it from Hyuk.

 

#Errrr,,,,a wierd update I guess...hehehe....sorry for that...there are still some chapt coming soon...#