Belated

Yongguk Daddyfic

tumblr_n15qusFYA21t1sudto1_500.gif

“Natasha unnie, I’m sorry for bothering you. Please take care of Hyeri ok?”

 

“It’s ok. I know you need to spend some of your time with Yongguk.” Natasha grinned at you. You just blushed.

 

“I got to go now. Bye, molkang-molkang.”You give a hug to Hyeri for the last time. You feel sad but you need to.
“Bye mommy. Tell daddy that I miss him.” She kiss your check.
“Ok honey. Bye.” You said and let her go. After Hyeri replied back your wave, you get into your car and drive to your home.

 

After lock your house’s door, you walked to the kitchen and started to get ready the ingredients. You planned to cook spaghetti. It’s the only thing that you can think to cook for now. Yongguk already said that he will get home right after he done performing at the music show, so you don’t have enough time to cook something that more complicated.

 

“perfect.” Your lips formed a smile when you done preparing the dining table with candles, roses and food that you already cooked before. You check your phone and it’s already 7:30pm. You quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a quick bath and get ready yourself. You wear a simple black shift dress and do a light makeup done. After feel satisfied with yourself, you send a message to your husband.

 

Yaa gukkie ^///^ ~~ When will you get home?

 

Send.

 

You patiently wait for Yongguk at the dinning table.  You check your phone to see whether there is any reply from yongguk, but your inbox is still empty. Your phone’s clock showed 8:15 pm. Yongguk should be at home now, but he still didn’t arrive yet make you kinda worry.

 

Yongguk, please get home early.

 

You press the send button.

 

You sigh and make yourself comfortable on the couch. The drama that you always like to watch didn’t able to catch your attention for now. The clock already show 9 pm and it make you feel little angry at your husband. He already promised to get home early, but it looks like he didn’t remember about it anymore.

 

Suddenly your phone played Coffee Shop which is your phone ringtone. You quickly take your phone and hoping Yongguk that calling you but it’s actually from your sister-in-law, Natasha unnie.

 

“Hello ____! I’m sorry for disturbing your great time with yongguk but Hyeri keep ask me to call you because she really want to talk to you now.” Natasha said.

 

Great time with Yongguk? He’s not at home anyway.

 

“It’s ok. Hand the phone to Hyeri, let me talk to her.” You said, trying hard to cover your frustrating voice.

 

“Mommy!” Your lips formed a smile when hear your daughter happy voice.
“yes molkang-molkang.” You replied.

 

“Are you having great time with daddy?”She ask you.
“Yes darling.”You lied.Your daughter question make you feel more sad.

 

“Can I talk to him, mommy?”
“Sorry Hyeri, Daddy is now in the toilet. His stomach suddenly feels hurt. Can you talk to him later Molkang-molkang? “ You lied again.

 

“Okay then. Anyway,Happy 5th anniversary mom!” She said. You can’t help from smile.
“Thanks . I need to go now. Bye molkang- molkang.”
“Bye.” You sigh when finally Hyeri end the call.

 

*******************

 

You rubbed your eyes that become blurry. You didn’t realized that you already fall asslep at the couch while waiting Yongguk. You look at the clock that hanging at the wall. You feel annoyed when it’s already show 12 pm. You get off from the couch and go to kitchen. You keep the food in the refrigerator and then go to your bedroom and change to pyjama and hop on your bed with feeling frustrated. There is no use to wait for your husband anymore. Your

 

******************

 

“Morning princess. You already wake up?” Yongguk greet you when you get into the kitchen. You can see he’s drinking his coffee beside the coffee maker.

 

“No, I’m sleeping right now. Can’t you see?” You slack him and open the refrigerator to take out the orange juice. You pour it into the glass and go to the living room and seat on the couch.

 

He grinned and come to you of you.

 

“Are you mad?” He asked you.
“For what ?” you replied, annoyingly.

 

“About yesterday. You know..”
“I think you better get ready for your work. I don’t want your team mates waiting for you.”You interrupted. Not giving him continues his words. He sighed.

 

“I’m got a day off today. So, don’t worry.” He said.
“Okay then. I want to go to take a bath.” You stand up to go to your bathroom. But Yongguk block you way.

 

“ Get away Yongguk.” You give him a sharp stare.

 

“Yeobo-ya, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to come home late. But the company having a congratulation party for Hyosung”s comeback with all sudden. All of the company artist attend it, so I need to show my face too. I’m sorry ok?” He hold both of your shoulder tight and his eyes look deep in yours.

 

“Your apology accepted. I need to bath now.” You said and get rid yongguk’s hands from your shoulder. He sigh and just let you go.

 

You get into the bedroom and open the wardrobe to pick an oufit to wear today after you done bathing. Suddenly your eyes saw a never seen pastel colour sundress in the wardrobe before. You never have that sundress before, you think. You take out the sundress and there is a note on it.

 

Wear this, Let’s go a date. ^^
                         -Your forever bae

 

Your lips can’t help from form a smile. You wear it like to be told and put on a simple makeup on your face. Just little bit powder,blush and lip gloss. It makes you looks cute with the sundress. After that you get out from the bedroom and you can see Yongguk  that already ready.

 

“Are you ready princess? You look cute” He said, pinching your nose gently. His compliment make you blush a bit. “So, where do you wanna go for our date, my dearest princess?” he asked you.

 

“Anywhere, as long as I’m with you.” You said.

 

“Ok then, I think we had a little bit time to go for a coffee or shopping date before we take Hyeri home.”He said.

 

“Ouh yeah. I almost forget about her.” You pat your temple. How can you forget your beloved one and only daughter. He chuckle.

 

“Anyway, Happy Belated Anniversary jagiyah.” He said and give you a peck on your lips.
“Happy belated anniversary to you too, gukkie.” You replied his kiss.

===========================================

This is my first time writing for more than 1000 words!! ( I think so xD )

You know what? I just realise that yongguk starring in Secret Shy Boy and Starlight Moonlight MV! I think I already watch that MV soooooo manyyyyy times before but I never notice him! TTTTTTT Maybe I watch it before BAP debut, so I don't even know who the heck is him xD Himchan and Yongguk looks ert in Shy Boy MV and Yongguk looks soooooo fluffy in Starlight Moonlight MV and I feel like going to die. BTW, I just notice the long hair cleaner in that mv. hehe.

Please leave comments! It mean alot to me. And if there any of you wrote or know a good oneshot/stories for yongguk/BTS, please suggest to me! I would like to read it ^^