Suprise Party

Yongguk Daddyfic

                                                                                    Bgf2jp3CQAADMl8.jpg

"Ya! Put it down!" You scold yongguk when he started to pick up tiger plushie dolls at the Toys'R'us.

"Why? Hyeri will like these." Yongguk start to pout.

"Stop buying anything that realated with tiger. Our house already looks like going to transform becoming a tiger sanctuary park. Your fans will give you everytime you are doing concert or fanmeet. So, you don't have to buy it anymore." you started to nag at him about the reality. The home that you are living really full with tiger stuff. Shirt, cap, bags plushie,mug and everything. Sometime you sick with orange colour because of it.

" But, it's cute...."
"No means no Yongguk." you giving him a sharp glare.

"Ok then.." Yongguk sigh and put back the plushie back to the rack. " So, what should we buy for Hyeri's birthday?" He continue.

"Anything. Accept tiger." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hai there molkang-molkang." Yongguk stop drinking his coffee and smile towards his daughter that walking to the kitchen with dragging a tigger plushie that almost same size like her.

"Morning mommy, morning daddy." Hyeri said and sit on the chair, joining her dad. After finishing making the omelet, you joining them too.

"Mommy, do you know what day is today?" hyeri asked, hoping for something.
"Today is.. erm.. Tuesday. Right?" you answered her with an innoncent face. Yongguk tring hard not to laugh when his daughter start to pout.

"Are you sure mom?" She asked you again.
"Yes I'm sure. Check the calender if you still didn't want to believe me." you replied.

"I need to go to the studio now." Yongguk said and stand up from the chair. "Bye molkang-molkang. Don't be naugthy ok?" He kiss hyeri's cheek.

"dad! " Hyeri scream when her dad rubbing her air until become messy.
"Sorry molkang-molkang." Yongguk laughed and then fixed back his daughter hair. After that he come to you.

"Bye princess." He look at eyes then giving you akiss on your temple.

"Bye." You smile.

___________________________________________

"What are you doing mom?" Hyeri take a chair and bring it beside you. Then, she stand on it to be the same level as you to see whatare you doing.
"Nothing." You replied. hyeri grump. You just forcing yourself not to laugh and continue mixing the ingreadient.

"Mom.. I'm boring.." Hyeri cried again when you didn't talk to her and keep focusing your work.

"Go watch the tv then." You said, giving your idea.
"There is no favourite cartoon." she sigh.
"Go take a evening nap." You suggest without looking at your daughter.

"No. I have no mood." She said.
"So, tell me what you want to do?" You ask her.

"Can I play at the park mom?" She asked you again.
"Hmmm.. Sounds great. I'll call natasha aunty to take you to play with Taehyung at the park." You agree with her.

"But why don't you take be there by yourself?" She's weird. Usually her mom is the one who will take her playing at the park. Not her aunt.

"I'm busy molkang-molkang. Next time ok?" you trying to cox her.
"Are you going to date with daddy without me?" Your face begin to blush when your daughter asked you like that.

"No. I'm just have no time to accompany you."
" Ok then." She sign and get off the chair then bring it back to the right place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where is Hyeri?" Yongguk asked you when he get into the house.

"Natasha noona took her to the park with Taehyung." You replied your husband.
"Good. So, let's start." He said and put the stuff that he bought before at the coffee table in the living room. He just lied to Hyeri by telling he going to the studio while he went to the party shop to buy her beloved daughter balloon and other party stuffs.

" Ya pabo." You knocked yongguk's head.
"What? He become weird and stop from blowing the balloon.

"Don't waste your saliva to blow it. Use this." You hand him a pam. Yongguk just grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hyeri yaaa~! Why are you crying?" You and yongguk run to your daughter that sitting on a bench at the park.Natasha gave her place to let you sit on the bench while yongguk just kneeling on the ground. Both of you quickly come to the park when Natasha called you guys and said that Hyeri suddenly cry and don't want to go home.

" You guys just don't remember my birthday! It's already evening but none of you wishing me." She cried. You and Yongguklook at each other and trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, Daddy and mommy forget about it. Let's go home and celebrate ok?" Yongguk trying to coax her. 
"We bring Aunt Natasha and Taehyung too ok?" you said and gently her hair.

hyeri just keep silent then nod her head.

"Good. Let's go" Yongguk smile and hold her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Hyeri shocked when she entered the living room that full with birthday decoration and her friends,cousin and...

"Mom! It's Junhong oppa!" hyeri quickly hide behind your back when seeing JunhongYou and yongguk started to laugh seeing Hyeri's reaction.

"Happy Birthday my beloved niece!."  suddenly Himchan come near to Hyeri and both of her cheeks.

"Dad! Look at the ajushi!!" Hyeri shouted and Yongguk laugh.
" Don't disturb my daughter, you ajushi." Yongguk gently push Himchan from Hyeri.

"Why you only call Junhong as oppa and you call your handsome oppa as ajusshi?" Himchan start to pout.
" Because you are old enough, Himchan hyung." Junhong said.
"And you're not handsome hyung" Youngjae interupted.

"YA! How dare you said to your hyung like that?!" Himchan started to burst.

"Guys! Shut up. Just go eat. Don't ruined my daughter birthday party." Yongguk push all the members to the buffet table.

" Wait." Jongup said and come to Hyeri. " Here, I give you an Olaf pyjama. Wear it when you going to sleep tonight. Arasso?" Jongup hand a neat wrapped present to Hyeri. 
"Nae." hyeri nod and smile.

"Look at Jongup. He is the only one who give present to my daughter." Yongguk said 
"We already put the present at that table!" Youngjae replied unstatisfied. Yongguk just laugh.

" ok then. Now you guys can eat."
"good! we are starving." Daehyun said and pat his stomach.

"Daehyun ajusshi!" Hyeri suddenly called for Daehyun.
"Nae, Hyeri-ya?" Daehyung looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"Don't finish all the food ok?" Hyeri said. All the BAP member including you and Yongguk laugh when listened to Hyeri.
"Maybe. Depends on my stomach." He grinned and the pull the other member to follow himtake the food. Yongguk just smile watching his apes like members.

"Daddy. Mommy."

"yes?" Yongguk and you kneel and look at your both daughter when she pull both of your shirt.
"Thanks" hyeri said and both of you smiled.

"You are most welcome molkang-molkang and Happy birthday! Daddy and mommy love you a lot." Yongguk said and then kissed his daughter temple. So do you.
"I love both of you too." She said and hug you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry for the long hiatus for this story. I already wrote this story for the long time but I didn't post it. BTW kindly check my new fanfic that I'm still woking on ^^ + http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/827124/1/ +