Bow Wow

Yongguk Daddyfic

" My stomach hurt now. I think I need to go to the toilet for a second. Keep your eyes on Hyeri ok?" You said and hand him your handbag.
" What you can do with only a second in the toilet? You need at least 5 minutes to make your stomach feel ok again." He smiled until his gum showed up.
"Yaa! Stop making stupid jokes." Your voiced rose up and slightly hit Yongguk's shouldher. " I need to go now. Remember, eyes on Hyeri." You remind your husband once again and rushed to the nearest park public toilet. The weather for that day is pretty nice, so Yongguk take you and both of your daughter to the park.

Yongguk just chuckled when seeing your action. Then he lean back at the park's bench and his eyes look around at the park to see people that also spending their Saturday's evening there.

"Appa~!" Suddenly Hyeri calling his name and run towards him. Yongguk's lips form a wide smile and open his arm to let his daughter to remove the distance between both of them.
"Yes molkang-molkang? Don't you want to play some more?" Yongguk ask her while she sit on his lap.

" I saw you looking at that noona when she jog infront of you until she lost from your sight. Mommy will mad if she know this." Hyeri pout and her statement made Yongguk laugh.
"So, don't tell her if you don't want mommy to hate daddy ok?" He take out his pinkie finger to make her daughter promise not to tell you.

" I will not making any promise with you. Appa is a bad guy now." Hyeri continuosly hit his dad and ofcourse, it doesn't make Yongguk chest hurt at all but making him feel ticklish when Hyeri small hands hit him.
" But I'm just looking at her, nothing more"
"I can't belive you." She pout and crossed her hands.

"All guys like that Hyeri-yah.  I just steal a glance and nothing will going between with me and her. Do you understand?" He said while his daughter hair and then leave a peck on her temple.

" You won't cheat with mommy right?"
Yongguk chuckled once again when listen to Hyeri question. " Ofcourse not. I only have your mom that I love so much. You also keep admiring Junhong oppa while you have Taehyung. Am I right?" Yongguk smile when his daughter started to blush when his lips slipped out her cousin name which is his sister's son that Hyeri having crush at.

"Hey, what are talking about with dad, molkang-molkang?" You take a seat beside Yongguk when you finally done with the toilet. Hyeri glance at her dad then look at you. She don't know wether she need to tell you about what they are talking about.

"She said I'm cheating on you when I look at the other woman." Yongguk pinch Hyeri's nose gently and tell you the truth. 
" You know what Hyeri? You dad eyes are forever busy for days and night looking at pretty girls." You laugh when seeing Hyeri started to frown.

" You didn't mad?"
"At the begining yeah but it only gave me headache to only think about it. Why I need to mad when I also always keep my eyes on Junhongie and other guys that more handsome than your dad." You chuckled.

"Yaa~! What are you saying ?!" Yongguk start to pinch gently your nose too.
" But it's not a big deal as long as I know your dad only loves me and I only love him. You got it molkang-molkang?" You  and Yongguk smile when Hyeri nod her head.

" So, the problem is solved right? Should we play at the playground together again?" Youngguk asked both of you.

"Yes~!!"

=========================

A/N: Finally~ A story update! Who happy with this? >//////< I'm working on two fanfics now so I'm hella busy :(  Sorry guys! I'll try my best to make my ideas forever there for this yongguk daddyfics. ^-^

Pls comment cuz it mean world for me :)))