Steal

Yongguk Daddyfic

Ting Tong

"Wait for a second please!" You said then quickly wipped your hand at the kitchen towel then go to living room to open the door. "Helo Unnie. Helo Taehyung. I miss you guys already!" You exclaimed and gave you sister-in-law a bear hug. "Want to come in? We can chat for a while before you go and wait for Yongguk until he get home soon. He has photoshoot for magazine today." You informed her about her brother and she just smiled.

"It's ok ______. My flight is just a few hours from now. I really need to go to the airport now or I might end up with missing the flight." She said. 

"Looks like your mom will go already little taehyung. We will have fun while I take care of you ok?" You playfully pinched Natasya's son nose and he nodded his head while giving you a big gummy smile. Looks like he does have some of your husband gens.

"This bag cointain all of this boy stuff. Thank you for helping me to take care of him. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to tell gukkie that I say Hi to him." She handed you Taehyung's bag and you nodded your head, understand. Natasha kneeled down to be same level as her son and kis both of his cheeks. "Behave yourself and don't be too naughty ok. Mama loves you." She said and Taehyung gave her mom a quick peck on her lips.

"Bye ma.Have fun" he said. 
"Bye little kid." She replied then messed up his hair then letting you to take him into the house.

"Have a safe flight and have fun!" You waved your hand to Natasha before closed the door.

Natasha and her husband were going to honeymoon and Yongguk happily offered himself to take of his sister's son since he really like a small boy.Furthermore, Hyeri, your daughter also has massive crush with him so she must be happy to play with him for a few days.

" I'm home!" You heard the front door opened and look to your husband that entered the house from your living room's couch."Taehyung! You already here!" Yongguk excitedly run to his favourite nephew so do Taehyung that excitedly jump off from to the couch, running to his favourite uncle. " I miss you so much! Do you miss me kid?' He said while showering the 5 years old kid with kisses at all over his face.

"Yeah, I miss you to uncle" He chuckled. Youngguk showed his gummy smile and take his nephew to the living room couch again and put him beside.

"Natasha said Hi to you, You are coming home little bit late. If you are early, you might able to meet up your sis." You said.
"Ouh, looks like your mother miss his lttle brother." Yongguk playfully tickled Taehyung and the kid was laughing histerically.

"Why it's soo noisy...?" Suddenly you and Yongguk heard your daughter voice coming to the living room. 

"Looks like my daughter is already wake up from her long nap." You said and take her on your lap. 

"Mom, what is he doing here?!" Hyeri was completely shocked when she finally noticed her biggest crush sat right beside his dad. Her cheeks were starting to blushed too.
" I already told you right that Taehyung oppa will stay with us for a few days. So he's staying with us starting now." You said while patting her head. But then, she jumped of from you and walk to her dad.

"Oppa, it's my seat. Please move a bit." She said and Youngguk and Taehyung changing their looks.
"Ok." Taehyung replied and moved a bit to let Hyeri sit in the between of him and Yongguk.

"Looks like daddy's princess is jelouse." Yongguk chuckled and put his arm at Hyeri's shoulder and your lips can't helped from forming a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'What do you want to eat today?" You asked your daughter that eating her yogurt at the dining table near you without looking at her since you are busy checking the ingredient in the refrigerator.,
"Anything is fine." She replied with indifference and you do feel something is different with her today. She always talk alot and suggesting too many food to  you to cook. You walk closer to her and sit right beside your daughter.

"What are you looking at Hyeri?" You frowned but she didn't answer you so you look at where her eyes at. You chuckled when you saw she was actually looking to Taehyung and your husband that were playing football together at the living room. "So, you are with jelouse with Taehyung oppa?" you asked your daughter.

"No." She mumured.
"So, cheer up. Go and join them playing football." You suggested her.
"Princess don't play football mom." You chuckled to her answer. "Well, it's 12.25 already. I think Winnie the pooh will start soon right?"

Somehow her face brighten up a bit and she jump off from the chair and ran to the living room.

"Daddy!! Winnie the pooh is starting~! Let's watch." Hyeri excitedly said and pat the empty seat beside her.

Taehyung gave Yongguk an odd looks. " Uncle like to watch Winnie the pooh...?" he asked and Yongguk started to blushed damn hard.

"Yeah! Daddy love tigger so much~!" Hyeri answered happily.
"Ok... It's weird..." Taehyung grinned and you that still at the kitchen already laughing your off.

"No, It's not weird. Tiger is manly you know." Yongguk tried defense himself even his face was totally red at the moment.

"He's even hoping around using his tail. Yeahh.. So manly." 
"what ever you kid. Wanna join us or not?" Yongguk asked his nephew to cut him from talking more about his weird interest toward tigger.

"Ofcourse. I want to see what is so manly about tigger." He said.
"Taehyung~! Stop it already." Yongguk sighed and he felt totally ashamed with the little boy.

-------------------------------------------

" Why you are not joining daddy and Taehyung playing?" You asked her when both of you just watching Yongguk and Taehyung playing together at the playground from the park's bench.
" Daddy don't want to play with me anymore. " She murmured with a sad tone and you laugh slowly. Hyeri's jelousy habit is getting worst already.

"But don't you like Taehyung?"
"Not anymore because he steal my dad!"she pouted and crossed her hands to her chest.

Suddenly Taehyung and Yongguk coming to you guys with there hands like hiding something at their back.

"What are you guys hiding at the back?" You asked them.

"Tada~! I have a flower crown that I made by myself . So I'm giving it to Hyeri." Taehyung said with a big smile and put the crown on Hyeri's head properly. " Now you looks like a real princess." His words made Hyeri's face are just red like tomato.

"And I made a flower crown to my lovely princess too." Yongguk said and put the flower crown on yor head then give you a quick peck. 

"Aww.. So sweet of both of you and thank you." You chuckled and Yongguk also showing his big gumy smile. " Don't you need to said thank you to your oppa, Hyeri?" 

"Ermm.. thanks Taehyung oppa. It's beautiful." she said shyly.

"Aish, these two kids are too adorable." Yongguk playfully pinched Taehyung and Hyeri's cheek at the same time." Do you still jelouse with Taheyung?" Yongguk asked his daughter.

"Nope." She shaked her head and both you and Yongguk smiled.

"If that so, let's go to the new gelato's shop and eat alot of it!" Yongguk said and the kids are happily cheer for it.