Daddy got it

Yongguk Daddyfic

tumblr_me2gtfSJ8L1qgh4xt.gif

“Mommy! Where is it?!”

“Be patient ok? It will be upload for a few minutes more.” You coax your daughter to be patient for a while.

“But I’m sleepy…” Hyeri yawning. The clock already showed 11.50 pm. No wonder Hyeri that is  4 years old feel sleepy already.
“Go sleep then. We still can watch it together tomorrow.” You gently brushed your daughter head.

“It’s ok. I want to watch daddy.” She replied.

Suddenly both of you look at the door when it’s cracking.

“What are both of you doing?” Yongguk take a seat beside you on the bed.

“We want to watch daddy new MV!” Hyeri said excitedly. Yongguk smile.
“But it’s already late. You should sleep now molkang molkang.”

“No! I need to watch whether there is a girl with you or not in the mv.”She said. Yongguk chuckle.
“What’s wrong if there is a girl with me shooting together?” he asked.

“You only can be together with mom. Arasso?”
“I got it molkang molkang.” He gave Hyeri a sweet gummy smile.

“Hyeri!! The MV already out. Quick!” You called your daughter excitedly when the MV already out.

“Quick mommy! Press the play button!”  Hyeri jump on your lap to watch the MV together. Yongguk just laughed at both of you. He knew that his daughter and wife is a big fan of B.A.P.

“Eww.. Why did Daehyun uncle on the phone with Uppie uncle? YoungJae uncle must me jealous. Right daddy?” hyeri looks at her daddy.
“I think so..” Yongguk laugh.

“Waaa.. Junhong looks so cute here!” You start to fangirling over him
“yeah! Junhong oppa so cute with that spectacles!” Hyeri joined you. Both of you really adore Junhong because of his cuteness.
“Junhong is not cute compare to me.” Yongguk rolled his eyes.
“Shhh. We are watching the mv now.” Hyeri asked her dad to quiet. You just chuckle.

“So, how the MV?” Yongguk asked both of you

“All uncles include you look so kiddy at the MV. But at least you didn’t do that monster  face in oneshot.”
“What face? Like this?” Yongguk makes his creepy face and then tickle Hyeri. Hyeri scream when she feels too ticklish. You smile.

“What do you think, princess?” Yongguk ask your opinion.
“As long as Junhong is cute, everything is perfect.” You . You chuckle when yongguk’s  face change.
“I’m kidding. The MV  was perfect with your gummy smile everywhere.” You said and brushed your husband’s hair until it messy. He laughed.

“Yeah. Daddy shouldn’t do too much aegyo next time. You only can your aegyo to us only.” Hyeri interrupted.

“Okay molkang molkang. Daddy got it.” He pinch hyeri’s nose gently.