Mommy get jealous

Yongguk Daddyfic

"Mommy! Wake Up!" 

"Hmm.." You pull the comforter to cover your face when the sun's ray hit your eyes.

"Mommy~!! Wake up! I'm hungry" your 4 years old daughter, Hyeri continuing shake your body hard asking you to wakeup. She pull the comforter from covering your face. You're trying hard to open your heavy eyelids. You don't have enough sleep last night all of because companiying hyeri that can't sleep, missing her daddy so much.

"Morning sunshine." you smile with your not so open eyes when your beautiful daughter is the first thing you see when wake up from sleeping.
"morning mommy. Now wake up and cook for me" She said and pull your hands forcing you to get off from the bed.

"Alright2. Let's go." You just shake your head and following your over excited daugther.Looks like her mood already change today. Good for you, and her too.

Suddenly your nose smell something good from the kitchen.

"Yongguk...?!" You shock when you saw him at home. He said he will come home tomorrow.

"Owh.. Hello there princess" He smile.

"Daddy~!!!!" Hyeri Excitedly running toward her dad that preparing for the breakfast at the kitchen. Yongguk lips form a sweet gummy smile and open his hands and hug Hyeri tightly.

"Hi molkang-molkang. I miss you alot.!" Yongguk kiss his daughter until she laugh when he keep kissing her.
"Hi daddy. I miss you too" She replied
"Where is my kiss?" Yongguk ask her daughter , pouting his lips. Hyeri chuckle and kiss her dad on his lips.
"Good girl." He brushed Hyeri's hair gently and put Hyeri on the dining table's chair and give her mango pudding.

"Hi my dearest princess. Do you miss me?" Yongguk walks towards you and then his arms wraping around your waist.
"I miss you.. alot" You said slowly and tighten the hug.His lips form a smile again.

" miss you too. I think of you all the time." He said and press his lips at yours.

"Stop it yongguk. Hyeri is watching us." You loosen the hug when Yongguk's kiss started to heated.

"Let our daughter know how passionate is our love." He grinned.
"ouh please." you rolled your eyes and laugh. 

" Have a seat princess." Yongguk pull the chair for you, asking you to seat.
"Thanks." 

Yongguk put three plates of pancakes, 2 cups of coffee and a glass of orange juice on the table.

"hua! Daddy's pancake!" Hyeri getting excited and start to eat hugrily. 

"What are you looking at?"Yongguk ask you when you still didn't eat it.
"Your molkang molkang" You replied. it's cute to see your daughter eat sloppily. You just let she finished it first and then, you can clean her.

"Say aaaaa. Airplane is going to land." Youngguk suddenly make the fork with some pancakes as a aeroplane. You chuckle and then open your mouth, letting your husband to feed you.

"I want my airplane too!" Hyeri cried
You smile and cut your pancake into small pieces.

"Aaaaa.. quick,open the cave. Airplane want to land in it." You did it.

"No. I want daddy's airplane." She pout.

"ok then. Airplane is coming. Aaaaa" Yongguk lips a gummy smile when Hyeri's open .
"good girl.Finish you food quickly and then go play." Yongguk said. Hyeri just nod her head and finish her last small piece of pancake.

"I'm done." Hyeri said once she fnished. Yongguk take the napkin and wipe her sloppy mouth that full with honey. After Yongguk cleaned her, Hyerin get off from the chair and run to the living room to watch her favourite cartoon that will start in minutes.

"Are you ok?" Yongguk asked you when he see you unsatisfied face when Hyeri gone.
"yes." you avoid his eyes and keep eating, acting like nothing happen.

"I know you're not. You are jelouse with right?"He chuckle

"Yes. You can see how Hyeri said NO to me right. ugh." You replied. Hyeri always want her daddy do everything to her.Sometime it annoyed you.

"hyeri just miss me, Don't take it serious." He replied.
You just keep silent. Maybe he's right. Your husband didn't stay at home for months because of B.A.P world tour. No wonder if Hyeri miss him.

"hey.." Yongguk hold your chin when you keep silent and ignoring him
"What?"

"you know.. If Hyeri don't want you, you still have me." he said and then give a soft kiss on your lips. "You tasted like honey  by the way." he grin. You can feel your your cheeks are blushing right now.

=========================================

So..How is it? I hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to leave some comment ^^. Should I make a series for this story??

BTW, my yongguk mood attack me since yesterday. He sooooooooo fluffy and I can die TTTTTTTTTT Who doesnt love his gummy smile right? UGHH Im running out oxygen. Bye \\\\\HALP//////