Concert

Nice Body

The door of SNSD's dorm was slammed by a clearly angry Sunny, the girls quickly looked at Sunny after they heard the entrance of the shorty. Seohyun was peacefully reading a book on the couch while Yoona and Sooyoung where in the kitchen looking for snacks, Hyoyeon was practicing some of her dance moves while Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri watched Tv. Everyone was ready to head to practice and they where only waiting on Sunny.

"Kwon Yuri!" Sunny yelled at the dark-haired girl that was watching TV, Yuri tried to cover her grin. The Black Pearl was finding it hard to hold her laughter as she knew exactly why the Vertically-challenged Brunnette was so mad. "Yah! It's not funny you idiot!" Yuri at this point was in a fit of laughter and the other members where looking at the pair in confusion.

"Why are you so angry at Yuri?" Tiffany, being the closest to the tanned girl being yelled at, spoke up looking at Sunny who was obstructing the Drama they had on the television. Sunny crossed her arms infront of her chest and did what she usually did when angry, poking her cheeks with her tongue she tried to calm down before explaining the situation.

"This idiot called me while me and Hyomin where... Uh K-kissing..." Sunny started the sentence with a loud voice but quickly went quiet at remembering what they where about to do. Yuri laughed again seeing how Sunny, who was incredibly pissed a minute ago, quickly became embarassed. Raising her eyebrows she looked at Sunny teasingly.

"Only kissing? From the lack of breath when you answered i would've thought you where doing something else." Yuri said with a laugh, she quickly received a hit with a pillow. "Where did you get the pillow? Sica-ah?!" Jessica had handed Sunny the pillow she had on her lap, helping Sunny to get rid of some of her anger by hitting Yuri.

"Sorry Yul but that was rude, Four years Sunny wanted to lay hands on that girl and you interupt them? How inconciderate, now we have a frustrated Sunny to deal with." Jessica said cooly as Sunny's face heated up. Jessica had a point, also everything she said was true, and even though Jessica was taking Sunny's side she could not pass up the chance to by emphasizing the word frustrated. Sunny's flustered reaction earned giggles from The girls, Yuri smiled and looked at Sunny. 

"Fine, I'm sorry Sunny I'll make it up to you somehow. It wasn't my idea, Manager Oppa said we had to go to practice." Yuri shrugged looking at the others. Tiffanny looked at Yuri as if she was about to have something terrible happen to her.

"Yuri, We still have like an hour to get ready. Plus we coul've picked Sunny up on our way to practice." Sunny was glaring daggers at Yuri, She could feel the strong glare. Although Jessica's glare was the scariest in SNSD Sunny had just surpassed Sica.

"You are dead Kwon!!!" Sunny yelled and started chasing Yuri around hitting her with a pillow. The 7 other girls watched amused at the Dwarf's rampage, nothing seemed able to stop her. That is until her phone rang, Sunny immediately knew who it was thanks to the personalized ringtone. Stopping dead in her tracks and answering her phone her tone of voice turned from menacing and angry, to sweet and lovely. "Hyominnie?"

"Sunny! Sorry i was missing you quite a bit so i thought i would call, i hope i didn't interrupt practice!" Hyomin spoke softly, she was in her bed ready to go to sleep. Her roomates had not returned yet and she was missing her sunshine. 

"No, no it's fine! Practice hasn't started yet, Yuri got confused with the actual schedule." Sunny said while she glared at Yuri, her head searched for ways of getting back at her without legal repercussions but was quickly brought back to reality by her girlfriend.

"Oh, i wish you would've stayed longer..." Hyomin said shyly blushing madly, the statement made the shortest Girls' Generation member turn red too. 9 girls snickered after such reaction, even Seohyun who was usually composed was smiling and trying to hold back small giggles from escaping her lips. Sunny didn't mind the stares or the giggles, the only thing on her mind was her Wallflower. 

"Hyominnie! Wow you are getting bolder!" Sunny teased the girl and she could hear her freak out.

"No! That's not... U-uh i just wanted to cuddle with you and!" Hyomin stumbled over her words, clearly flustered. Sunny laughed at her girlfriend's cute behavior.

"I'm teasing, are you free the day after tomorrow?" Sunny asked hopeful, she was sitting on the living room's single Sofa chair tuning everyone else out.

"I am!"

"Good! Then let's go out on a date to a nice restaurant!" Sunny was grinning widely visibly exited for their upcoming date, their first official date as a couple. The other girls where just as exited silently cheering, they knew how important this was for Sunny.

"I would love that! Well i think i go since you have to practice and all. I love you." Hyomin said with a smile as she held the phone to her ear.

"I love you too, can't wait till i see you tomorrow." Sunny said with a small cuckle.

"I can't wait either, goodnight my Sunshine." 

"Night my Wallflower." Sunny said with a smile and hung up, she still was looking at her phone with a smile. All her anger had been forgotten and was replaced by a warm feeling of happiness brought to her by the usually quiet girl.

"Isn't love just wonderful?" Sooyoung said dramatically with a loud sigh, in reply all of the girls chuckled but Sunny. The short girl was too busy blushing and being flustered after Sooyoung's comment.

"Yah! I'm sure you will be worse once you get a boyfriend!" Sunny said rolling her eyes playfully. After they all calmed down from teasing Sunny they headed to practice, they still had a big concert the next day. Sunny practiced extra hard, she had the motivaton of knowing Hyomin was going to watch her.

"Unbeliabable! Sunny barely made any mistakes!" Taeyeon said surpriced, they where done for the night and ready to head back to the dorms.

"Well Sunny Unnie has someone to work extra hard for now right?" Seohyun said with a sweet smile, everyone looked at her and smiled two.

"Seohyun is right! I want to impress her." Sunny said standing up with a determined grin on her face, she looked up at Seohyun. "I can't believe she is the one who actually gets it, while you kids just fool around." 

"Since when did you grow up Sunny?! You are still grouped with us 'kids'" Hyoyeon said trying to bring Sunny down from the tall pedestal she was putting herself on. With that everyone laughed, with that they where ready to head to bed. Once dropped off to their dorm they took quick showers and headed to bed, they had to be well rested for the concert tomorrow.


Hyomin was awoken by her phone ringing, it was still pretty early in the morning but she didn't mind being woken up after she heard who called.

"Hyomin? Sorry i must have woken you up." Sunny was feeling a little guilty about having woken up her girlfriend from her sleep.

"It's fine, hearing your voice is the second best way to wake up." Hyomin said with a smile as she sat up to head over to the kitchen.

"What would the first be?" Sunny asked curious, she was blushing slightly.

"Being woken up by one of your kisses." Sunny was blushing, it was really visible and the rest of the girls in the car where teasing her for it.

"You are so cheesy Hyominnie." Sunny said with a laugh, there was a bit of traffic so honking and cars could be heard.

"Well i guess that is just how you make me feel. Anyways, where are you?" 

"Oh we are in a car, we are heading to a few things on our schedules before the concert."

"Well i hope you aren't too tired at the end of the concert, don't overwork yourself today Sunny." 

"I won't, well i have to go. I just wanted to hear your lovely voice today. I love you." Sunny said with a smile, the girls who she was sharing a car with chuckled at what she was saying. Even their manager who was aware of the situation chuckled, which made Sunny embarrased.

"Now who is the cheesy one? I love you more, see you later." 

"Later." Sunny bid her goodbye and hung up, after she hung up a bunch of teasing 'aw's where heard. Sunny rolled her eyes.

"I just wanted to hear your lovely voice, Hyominnie!" Yuri turned to Yoona to tease Sunny by recreating an over exagerated version of the phone call.

"Sunny-ah i can't wait to see you tonight, i miss not having my lovely sunshine." Yoona went along with the teasing, by this point Sunny's face was burning. 

"Don't worry Hyomin, soon we can continue on what we where doing in your dorm~" Yuri started but was quickly shut up by Sunny. Which caused everyone to laugh.

"Shut up!" Sunny went back to her seat and poked her cheek with her tongue. Even though she wouldn't admit it she had fun with the teasing although Yuri usually went overboard. The girls where dropped off for their schedules before the concert, some had photo shoots to attend and others had to do recordings. Finally after everything was done they headed to where the concert was being held to get ready.

"Eunjung, Jiyeon i have to go now." Hyomin told her roommates after she got ready, her manager had been nice enough to give her a ride to the concert. 

"Wait, you didn't even tell us what happened when we left yesterday!" Eunjung said Hyomin quickly turned bright red. She stuttered as she tried to come up with a response.

"N-nothing happened! We where interupted..." Hyomin mumbled the last part and left, she hurried over to the car. They arrived at the concert quickly, there was still plenty of time before the concert. Hyomin was able to go backstage to surprice Sunny. 

"Hyomin!" Sunny dropped whatever she was doing and went to hug her girlfriend. Everyone was just hanging out in the room since their hair, make up and outfits where already done. 

"Sunny!" Hyomin said hugging her tightly and giving her a quick peck on the lips. 

"Oh come on, you saw each other yesterday!" Sooyoung said rolling her eyes playfully. Both of the girls held hands tightly.

"Sooyoung Unnie! Both SNSD and T-ara have busy schedules so soon they will barely have time to see each other, let them enjoy each other's company for as long as possible." Seohyun said looking at the tallest among them. Sooyoung pouted playfully at the lecture the youngest was giving her.

"Anyways we should be heading out now, our part starts soon. We need to be there so we can get geared up and in our places, so hurry up guys we have less than 20 minutes." Tiffany entered Manager mode, interrupting the conversations going on around her.

"Yes manager Hwang!" Taeyeon saluted playfully as all of the girls left to where the stage was. Hyomin went along with them standing close to Sunny, they all talked for a bit as they walked.

"Good luck Sunny!" Hyomin said smiling at the shorter girl who was about to go on stage. Sunny looked around quickly and when she made sure that no one was looking at them she quickly pecked Hyomin on the lips.

"Thank you!" Sunny replied with a smile as she left, leaving the taller girl a little stunned but with a giddy feeling. After that Hyomin enjoyed the concert, she was impressed at how amazing Sunny looked and how she danced and singed aswell. Although this time Sunny danced and sang along with 8 other people she was reminded about when Sunny performed in japan along with the rest of the invinsible youth members. Hyomin was Sunny's biggest fan, and still is, she sat at the very front with a sign that had Sunny's name on it. Finally the concert ended, the first thing Sunny did when they got off stage was to hurry over to Hyomin.

"How was it?" Sunny asked smiling holding on tighly to Hyomin's hand, they couldn't kiss since they where surrounded by people the most they could do was hold hands at that moment. Hyomin leaned down and looked into Sunny's eyes

"It was amazing!" Hyomin said sincerely, getting too caught up in the moment Sunny and Hyomin where starting to lean in closer, when they where almost about to kiss they where interrupted. 

"Not here!" Jessica whispered to them, she looked out for them as she saw camaramen walk over to them. Sunny and Hyomin turned red and thanked Jessica, them getting caught would be troublesome for them so the other members looked out for the two lovebirds.

"Let's go home!" Hyoyeon cheered enthusiasticly along with the other members. Hyomin went over to Sunny and gave her a kiss.

"I have to go, my whole morning is going to be packed so i can have time for our date tomorrow." Hyomin said hugging Sunny tightly.

"Aish! I wish i could spend more time with you, but i promise that tomorrow's date will be the best date of your life!" Sunny said tiptoeing and kissing Hyomin's nose sweetly.

"You don't have to try too hard, after all any moment with my Sunny is the best moment of my life! I have to hurry now, love you!" Hyomin said kissing Sunny quickly and leaving to where her manager was.

"I love you!" Sunny yelled after her, Hyomin sent her a kiss to show she did hear her and waved goodbye. Sunny smiled at the gesture, the rest of the members all the way to the dorms but Sunny didn't mind and played along with them. The teasing died down and they just talked about other things, they teased each other and talked just as if they where sisters. Sunny was happy to have so many people to rely and confide in, especially now that she was bound to have a hard time with keeping her relationship secret from the public.