Nice Body

Nice Body

"Yah! Sunny-ah stop replaying that video! Either that or put some headphones on!" Yuri smacked the other's head, tired of having heard Hyomin's new song 'Nice Body' over and over. Sunny kept replaying the video, looking like a teenage boy almost drooling as she watched. Sunny had a huge crush on Hyomin that only Yuri knew about, Yuri was incredibly supportive of her rather Vertically-challenged friend giving advice and keeping it secret.

"But Yuri-ah look at Hyomin! She is usually so adorable but—"Sunny said, Yuri could predict the rambling about Hyomin's Assets was about to start so she interupted her friend. 

"You really sound like a teenage boy, Sunny! Maybe if you confessed already you could see her 'Nice Body' Live and i wouldn't have to hear it that much." Yuri said with a sigh leaning back on her bed. Sunny turned slightly red at Yuri's comment, somehow the usually cool and energetic Sunny was a pile of mush and stutters in the T-ara member's precence. 

"E-eh?! I can't do that! What if she doesn't like me?" Sunny's insecurity kicked in, although Hyomin's affection for the short girl was greater than that of her fellow members Sunny still thought less of herself in comparison to anyone else.

"There's the teenage boy kicking in again." Yuri started with a sigh, rolling her eyes she sat up on her bed and looked at Sunny. Her expression was gentle at first but quickly turned firm. "Lee Soonkyu, do you really think that girl doesn't like you?! If she has free time she spends it with you, she texts you almost everyday asking how you are doing, remember how she stuck to you like glue back when we where in Invincible Youth? I'm pretty sure she is as head over heels for you as you are for her." 

Sunny lowered her head a little, Yuri had a point but she was still a little uneasy. Seeing Sunny's lack of response the Black Pearl took out her cellphone and started dialing a number. She looked at Sunny and shook her head a little. 'You owe me one.'

"Hello? Hyomin-ah? Yeah it's me Yuri. Could you come to our dorm? Sunny isn't feeling well and the rest of us have to go somewhere for a few hours. Really? Thank you! Alright the door is going to be open, thank you again! Bye." Sunny was speechless and surpriced at Yuri's action. The taller quickly stood up and looked down at Sunny.

"You better confess, i am doing this for your own good. Now, i got to get everyone to come with me." Yuri said as she started to walk towards the door of the room they shared, before exiting she turned to see a nervous Sunny. Her gentle, almost mother-like smile soon turned into a smirk. "Sunny-ah, don't make too much of a mess. Have fun~" 

With that she left to get the members out of the dorm before Hyomin arrived. Of course, the others where clueless as to why they had to leave and as to why Sunny was staying to which Yuri replied with a vague 'you'll find out soon enough.' After about 15 minutes of nervous pacing around the room by Sunny, she heard the front door being open.

"Soonkyu-ah!?" Hyomin's angelical voice(acording to Sunny) was heard, her voice sounded worried and out of breath. Just hearing her name Sunny's face reddened and her heartbeat quickened. 

"H-Hyominnie!" Sunny stood by the doorframe of her room, eyeing a very good looking Hyomin. Although both wearing really casual clothes, Sunny couldn't help but looking at her crush up and down. 

"Sunny! Are you ok? Do you have a fever?! Oh! I have to check your temperature and make sure you are fine!" Hyomin rambled worrying herself about Sunny's well being.

"Cute..." Sunny mumbled as her cheeks turned redder in color. Hyomin was really cute all the time but, as shown in the video Sunny had been drooling over, she could also be y. Very, very y. Glad that Hyomin didn't hear her previous comment she spoke. "D-don't worry yourself too much Hyomin! Yuri was exaggerating I'm ok." Sunny said with a sweet smile, a smile that quickly melted Hyomin's heart. 

"R-really? I'm glad." She replied with a relieved sigh, turning red after being hit with Sunny's wonderful smile. The T-ara member made her way over to the shorty and embraced her. "I was so worried~" Hyomin whispered on Sunny's ear which made the SNSD member's heart beat wildly. 

"H-Hyomin... I-i... Um... I have to tell you something." Sunny stuttered looking up at the taller girl's face, locking eyes with the girl Sunny felt helpless. "Wow, you are really beautiful." Sunny said almost breathlessly staring at the borderline perfect features of the girl's face.

Hyomin turned as red as a tomato, confused as to why was she saying that. Hyomin could feel her heart thumping in her chest as Sunny was closing the gap between them. As she was closing on Hyomin's lips the shorter girl stoped for a second, her breath tickling Hyomin's lips. 

"I love you, Hyomin." With that Sunny completely closed the distance between them and started to kiss the wallflower, it took a few seconds for Hyomin to process what had just happened but quickly started kissing back. Once they broke the kiss for the much needed air Hyomin tightly embraced Sunny. "I love you too Sunny-ah!" Sunny now relieved and happy with the outcome started to kiss her wallflower more.

Somehow they both ended up in Sunny's bed, but instead of doing what Sunny had been dreaming of the last couple of weeks they doze off hugging each other tightly. Hours later the rest of SNSD came back from whatever Yuri had them do to make her plan go right. Quietly she entered the room she shared with Sunny and grinned. 

"Mission Accomplished." Yuri said proud of herself, Hyomin stirred a little on her sleep and mumbled an 'I love you my Sunshine.' Before snuggling close to her girlfriend.