Caught

Nice Body

Yuri went back out of the room closing the door gently, the other members where either on the kitchen or on the living room. Yuri made her way to a closet near the living room and took out a blanket and pillow heading to the couch. 

"Eh? Yuri? What's up with the blanket and pillow, are you sleeping here?" The youngest Seohyun innocently asked looking up at her older friend. The blankets quickly sparked the curiosity of the rest of the girls.

"Why can't you sleep on your bed?" Sooyoung asked with a mouthful, the girls had made their way over to where Yuri was. She felt like in an action movie, 7 girls surrounded her all asking the same question. 

"Uh well..." Yuri tried to think of an excuse, she didn't want to reveal Sunny's secret to the girls. That was something only Sunny could do.

"I know!" The Kid leader piped up with a devilish grin on her face. "Sunny has company~" Taeyeon said in a teasing tone. "Maybe she brought a guy when we left, so they soon—" Taeyeon was cut short by both smacks by the American girls and the Dancing Machine.

"Taeyeon! You ert!" Yuri yelled out, clearly flustered about what the Idiotic Leader was going to say. Yoona and Sooyoung snickered at the thought, in any other occasion Yuri woul've joined in on the fun. Seohyun like usual was rather composed not showing any outburst, unlike her older 'Sisters'.
Yuri sighed shaking her head and started to speak up again.

"It's nothing like that! Hyomin came over so she is occupying my bed currently." Yuri said relieved she had found a good excuse, now she hoped the girls wouldn't go investigate.

"Well that makes sense, Hyomin and Sunny are very close so maybe Sunny felt lonely?" Tiffany spoke, her sentence made Yuri feel more relaxed and smiled. Hyoyeon and Jessica agreed with her, that quickly calmed the rest stopping the flow of questions. 

"Now just please behave Sunny." Yuri mumbled pleadingly earning her a few confused looks she quickly dissmissed, saying it was nothing that she was just tired. With that everyone left to sleep.

Sunny woke up first, thoughts of last night filled her head and made her happy as she saw a still sleeping Hyomin. Snaking her arms to the taller's waist and holding her close the petitte girl started to kiss her girlfriend. 

"Morning." She said between kisses as she saw her lover waking up. With a sweet Good-morning from the tall brunette and a return of the kiss Sunny shifted so she could be on top of her partner. The kiss continued with passion, earning a few moans from the girl bellow. Their make-out session was interupted by a surpriced scream. 

"SUNNY!!! HYOMIN!!!" Two words resonated through the dorm, three girls cursed in their heads two fearing for dear life as Yoona's scream brought the attention of the girls who where invested in their own activities. Hyomin was frozen just like the girl on top of her, their heads where turned to the door where their friends stood. 

"Living Room, Now!" Jessica said firmly, a cold sensation went through their spines as they heard the Ice Princess frightening tone. Quickly Sunny got off from Hyomin and they went to the living room, sitting infront of the other 8 girls about to recieve a scolding. Yuri was about to flee the scene but Jessica spoke in a cold tone sensing Yuri about to leave. 

"As the accomplice you are also at fault. Sit." Everyone was fearing Sica at that point, Yuri made her way sitting next to the recently caught Lovers. 'End of the line' the girls being glared at by Jessica's piercing eyes thought.

"What happened over there? Why where you on top of Hyomin Sunny?" Jessica asked now in a much gentler but still frightening tone. Sunny flinched as she heard the question being directed at her, this was the worst way possible she coul've come out to her best friends. 

"W-we where kissing..." Sunny replied deviating her sight from Jessica, if looks could kill she would've evaporated already. Most of the members looked at Sunny and Hyomin with worried looks, they don't know why Sica was so mad.

"Yeah that was pretty clear, although i might have seen some groping too." Both Hyomin and Sunny turned red at the rather true statement. Jessica stood up looking down at the three trouble makers. "Yuri you knew about this all along right?" Yuri nodded, Sunny had been found out by Yuri back when they filmed invinsible youth and she saw how she tried too hard to not make her feelings obvious.

"I kinda had a hunch about Hyomin liking Sunny." Jessica said and then sighed. "Both of you relax, i am not mad about your relationship or anything, i actually saw it coming from a mile away." Jessica said earning surpriced looks from all 9 girls. "But what i am mad about is as to why you, didn't say anything Sunny. I can understand why Yuri wouldn't say anything, but we are all like sisters Sunny. I don't think any of us think less of you for liking a girl, much less a sweet girl like Hyomin that cares about you a lot" Jessica spoke in a tone much gentler that what she uses normally, Sunny's head hung down but soon raised to meet Jessica's gentle stare. 

"S-so you don't mind?!"Sunny smiled at her fellow member, her eyes where Teary along with Hyomin's. Yuri was relieved, both at knowing Sunny's relationship was going to be able to continue and that she wouldn't get a Jessica-type punishment.

"Of course not, and i don't think any of the girls do either." Jessica said turning to the other members with a smile. They all shook their heads telling Sunny they just wanted her to be happy, Hyomin's hand was holding Sunny's tightly relieved that her dream girl wasn't going to be going leaving her. "We love you Sunny, please trust us more we will never think less of you, we are like family Sunny." Jessica finished off her speech, the three girls that where subjected to the frightening interrogation quickly stood up two of them standing close holding hands.

"Now as much as we would love for you two to be happy and go on dates everywhere, you gotta remember, we are still idols. Not everyone is going to accept you, it is better to hide it from the public for now." Taeyeon spoke, stepping up to where Jessica stood with a smile. 

"You two make such a nice couple!" Tiffany squealed earning a laugh from everyone and two red faces. Sooyoung also joined in to embarass the two Lovebirds.

"You two better keep it in line, you could traumatized our poor Seohyun! We had to cover her eyes back there!" Sooyoung teased, the mood was much more jovial and less tense Hyomin felt a tug on her arm and turned to look at her shorter girlfriend. Hyomin was surpriced as Sunny surpriced her with a kiss, followed by an 'aw' from the others. Resting her head on Hyomin's shoulder Sunny smiled, she couldn't have asked for a better family.

 

A/N: Here it is, another chapter! Hopefully you like it, please leave a comment with helpful criticism and telling me if you would like me to continue this small story. Thank you so much if you subscribe, it makes me happy to know there are people that enjoy my stories. Thank you