Sunshine for a Wallflower

Nice Body

Sunny and Hyomin where cuddling on the couch, after Sica's scare they where stuck like glue. 

"Why don't you take Sunny and make her part of T-ara? We are fed up with her annoying Aegyo." Hyoyeon teased them as she sat next to them on the couch.

"Can i? I'm sure i would be happier with my sunshine making my day brighter" Hyomin chuckled as she trailed kisses down her girlfriend's neck. The other girls groaned at Hyomin's cheesiness, Sunny turned red rolling her eyes.

"I always thought Sunny would be the cool dominant one but you got her tamed Hyomin." Yuri said with a laugh looking at the two, quickly Sunny hid her face on the crook of Hyomin's neck out of embarrassment.

"Well from what we all saw earlier Sunny can be quite dominant." Jessica said slyly making both of the girls in question embarrased, Jessica's remark made the rest of the girls laugh. Teasing the lovebirds was now their absolute favorite pastime, especially because of the reactions they got.

"Anyways, Hyomin aren't your roommates worried? You spent the night and the whole morning away from your dorm." Sooyoung asked, of course she had some good at hand, in their dorm if Sooyoung didn't have anything edible in her hands something was off. Hyomin groaned not wanting to leave her girlfriend, Sunny share the sentiment and hugged her tighter. 

"I don't want her to leave yet!" Sunny spoke up with a pout. Hyomin kissed her pouting lips with a chuckle and snuggled close to her. 

"They are right Sunny, i kinda do have to go." Hyomin said with a smile, that just made Sunny pout. Seohyun made her way over to where the two older girls where and smiled.

"Why don't you drop her off at her dorm Sunny? I think she also has to tell Eunjung and Jiyeon about the whole situation." Seohyun said with a smile trying to cheer up her friend. Sunny's eyes lit up and started to thank the Maknae.

"Seo! You are the smartest, that's why i love you so much!" Sunny said hugging the taller girl after letting go of Hyomin. The latter pouted being a little jealous of the affection of her girlfriend being given to someone else. Taeyeon's well known laughter was quickly heard as she noticed a jealous Hyomin. 

"Sunny your girlfriend is getting jealous." The leader teased sitting on the arm rest of the couch, next to Hyoyeon. Sunny quickly let go of Seohyun and turned to hug and kiss her girl, seeing how Hyomin was still pouting Sunny decided to use her strongest weapon.

"Hyominnie~ please don't be mad! I love Chu!~" Sunny used her aegyo, every one was about to punch her. Her members hated her aegyo and cringed every time it was used, Hyomin was the only one it actually worked on in all of Korea. The wallflower soon kissed the queen of aegyo hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much Sunny." Hyomin said kissing her over and over. The other SNSD members had their fists clenched to prevent them from hitting Sunny.

"Yah! Just take her already Hyomin!" Yoona said quite annoyed at the Aegyo and excess of affection from both girls. 

"Maybe if you two hurry you can be alone at the dorm, that way we don't have to worry about both of you destroying Seobaby's innocence." Tiffany spoke up, with that both Sunny and Hyomin blushed and said goodbye. Before they left Jessica told them to be careful and try to keep their affection behind close doors, of course everyone knew both of the girls where close but to everyone but their close friends it was a frienship nothing more. The thought of having to hide it made them both a little sad, though they understood why perfectly.

"I wonder if Eunjung and Jiyeon are here." Hyomin said as she looked for the keys to open the door. 

"Oh? So you are hoping they aren't here? How bold and erted of you Hyomin!" Sunny teased the girl, back hugging her and slowly caressing the girls stomach. Sunny felt the girl flinch when her hand went under her shirt and made contact with the bare skin. 'Who is the dominant one now?" She thought with a smirk as Hyomin opened the door to the dorm. Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon had a dorm to themselves meanwhile the rest of the T-ara members either lived on their own or at home. 

"S-Sunny..." Hyomin said in a whisper wanting to hold her tight and kiss her, her face resembled a ripe strawberry from how red it was. Hyomin opened the door quickly, Sunny was still caressing Hyomin's soft skin drawing invisible circles with her finger. Hyomin gasped and tried to get Sunny to stop quickly, Eunjung and Jiyeon where at the door with smirks on their faces at seeing the closeness between the girls.

"Ooh! Who confessed first?" Eunjung asked with a smirk after the couple explained themselves. Hyomin had skipped over how they got caught trying to protect her Maknae, also although killing Sunny, Hyomin had a safe distance between them. Both girls blushed at the question, Hyomin pointed at Sunny.

"I-i did..." Sunny responded rather shyly, Eunjung frowned and went over to get something from her bag. With a frustrated sigh she slapped a bill on Jiyeon's open palm.

"I lost." Eunjung grumbled sitting back down on the couch frowning still. Sunny and Hyomin where both surpriced and confused as to what had just happened, Sunny started to laugh and Hyomin got embarassed.

"W-wait! You had a bet going on?!" Hyomin stuttered surpriced, flustered both because of the bet and how Sunny had taken advantage of the situation and wraped her arms around Hyomin's waist. 

"Yeah, i love you Hyomin but i knew you wouldn't be able to tell her yourself, your crush was really ovious Unnie." Jiyeon chuckled smiling at her older friend and her girlfriend. Eujung stood up from the couch, Jiyeon quickly followed. 

"Well we have to go, we agreed to meet up with the rest of the girls for dinner. Don't worry we'll make up and excuse for your absence Hyomin, have fun!" Eunjung said with a wink and left along with Jiyeon leaving both of the girls alone. Sunny smirked and pined her girlfriend to the wall and started to kiss her. 

"I love you Wallflower." Sunny said between kisses as her hands wraped around the other's neck to try and keep her balance. Hyomin held tightly onto Sunny's waist as the tiptoeing girl kissed her.

"I love you too my Sunshine." Hyomin smiled kissing her back, Sunny stopped kissing Hyomin and quickly led them to the taller girl's bedroom, there Sunny took dominance more comfortably. Sunny's kiss was becoming more heated by the second, she silently asked for entrance to Hyomin's mouth which she gladly granted. Sunny dominated the kiss, happily complied letting herself be the submissive one and kissing the shorter one back. When they broke the kiss for air the Wallflower was panting, Sunny quickly took the oportunity to take off the bothersome shirt Hyomin wore and threw it across the room. The embarassed Hyomin just started to kiss Sunny again but they where interupted by Sunny's cellphone ringing.

"Y-yeah?" Sunny asked, she was obviously out of air and the girl in the other side of the line knew exactly why. Sunny could feel that cocky Know-it-all smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry did i interrupt something?" Yuri asked teasingly, Sunny could feel her patience run thin and the shirtless girl underneath her was beyond embarassed.

"What do you want Kwon?" Sunny asked clearly annoyed, which in responce the other girl chuckled. 

"Scary. Anyways, I'm sorry but you will have to postpone whatever you where doing to Hyomin. It's getting late and we have a concert tomorrow, we got to practice for the rest of the afternoon. Managers instructions not mine." Yuri said, Sunny's dissapointment was clear by the sigh she emitted. "Sorry, so anyways how far did you get? How much did you undress the girl?" Yuri asked with a teasing tone and a laugh, Sunny blushed bright red and hung up clearly flustered by Yuri's comment. Hyomin's head was under a pillow, not wanting to look at Sunny out of embarrassment.

"Sorry Hyomin, guess we will have to continue this some other day~" Sunny smirked running her hand along Hyomin's exposed stomach. Taking off the pillow from Hyomin's head and giving the girl a kiss Sunny got off the bed and smiled. "I love you, come to the concert tomorrow?"

"Wouldn't miss it, i love you too. Have fun practicing, I'm going to miss you." Hyomin said looking at the other girl. Hyomin was covering herself with a blanket out of embarrassment which just made Sunny chuckle at the antics of her shy girlfriend.

"I'll miss you too, see you tomorrow." Sunny said pecking Hyomin on the lips and leaving to her dorm. Hyomin fell back on the bed with a sigh at how they where cut short by the stupid call.

 

A/N: i apologize to those who wanted more T-ara on the story, i do not know much about the group so i am afraid how to portray them. I tried with Eunjung and Jiyeon since i know they are the closest to Hyomin, but I'm not so sure what about the other girls. I'm sorry and I'll try to incorporate more T-ara but no promises, sorry.