completely fell for you.

Stranger Danger!

 

 

 

completely fell for you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes Kai wished to have someone. Like a person he could order to buy food or make food. The ideal boyfriend would be Do Kyungsooo but this cute little piece of refused to. He had unmistakeably rejected Kai a few days ago but who would Kai be if he would give up. Giving up wasn't his style. It didn't fit with him. He would make Kyungsooo realise what for a huge life changing mistake he would make by rejecting him. The outcome of this stupid decision let Kai always alone whenever he saw couples.

 

 

 

 

He felt empty, sad and second-hand embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like right now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here Lu Hannie! Say ahhh." It was simply Sehun's voice that made him mentally cringe. They were best friends though Kai couldn't bring himself to ignore it. How could he if they were like literally a metre away. Especially Lu Han was stretching on Sehun's couch as if he freaking owned it. What was wrong with him? He was told that Lu Han had for some time multiple personality disorder that was why he was acting so rude. Kai had never this part of Lu Han; he was only familiar with the shy and nice part.

 

 

 

 

 

"The ?! I won't say ing 'ah'. I'm too hungry for that ." He groaned and flicked Sehun's forehead telling him with this move to continue feeding him. His head was on Sehun's lap, using him as a pillow. He was occasionally stretching his legs as well and kept on hitting Kai. He was so obnoxious; Kai wanted the old Lu Han back as this one scared him. Sehun muttered a few inaudible words before he pushed noodles into Lu Ha's mouth.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun he has you whipped. I mean it's still kind Lu Han right? Why are you so afraid of him?" Clicking through a few boring channels he turned his head and could see the couple staring at him. As if he had said something very very bad. Kai shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head, "Did I say something wrong?" He couldn't really tell because Lu Han moved his body up. He ran his fingers through his hair and glared at him:

 

 

 

 

" of course you did. You better have a ing reason to be afraid of me." He rolled his eyes and aggressively pretended to hit Kai before dropping his arm and click his tongue. Lu Han hated it when others got cocky with him. He was intimidating, was that question even necessary to be asked? Surprise, surprise Kai was already scared of him. He wouldn't say it though because the possibility of being made fun of was as high as Kyungsoo rejecting him again.

 

 

 

"Lu stop bullying him. Fulfil me rather a wish!" Sehun joined them and had this strange erted expression. His boyfriend scoffed and lightly slapped him, saying that he could shove this one his up. It had to be an insider joke because Lu Han hissed again that he should shut up. It was not like Lu Han was a genie again. He was just a normal human with his memory back. He didn't know which of those two lives he preferred. It was nice to be human, it was better than disappear into nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai sobbed and rested his eyes on his knees that were folded in, "I'm so lonely. I want to cry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

His pathetic appearance did not get unnoticed by Lu Han who grimaced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You need to get a slave- I mean boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't know what you want." He quickly covered his mistake up with a forced smile and snapped his fingers together so Sehun could feed him again. He didn't see Sehun as a slave, he loved him and all that stuff. But sometimes his obedience was pretty cute. It was not like that he would listen to everything. There were lots of times when Sehun flipped his middle finger at Lu Han when he was asked to do something.

 

 

 

 

 

Easier said than done, how the hell should Kai persuade Kyungsoo? The last time he ran after him, he came back with a black eye. Showing this Sehun was probably his biggest mistake because he couldn't stop laughing and made associations with everything dark.

 

 

 

("Look Kai, this passion fruit reminds me of your black eye. Good times.")

 

 

("I'll give you one so you can compare it with your eye.")

 

 

("Wow whatever the this thing is looks like your eye. Ha. Ha.")

 

 

("Was this laugh necessary Lu Han?")

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't even understand how Lu Han couldn't recognize the passion fruit.

 

 

 

 

Moving on, his aim was to get Kyungsoo into his arms without being beaten up. How could he be rejected? He didn't want to sound stuck up or anything like that but Kai was the most handsome guy alive. Without sounding stuck up though. It was unfair how someone who was ordinary looking got a boyfriend before him. Like what the ? How was that possible? This didn't make sense. He loved Sehun and all but he could have waited at least until Kai would make some progress.

 

 

 

He was stuck in that mission for years, without moving forwards. It frustrated him because it was not fair. And now Lu Han and Sehun were all lovey dovey when Kai was secretly hugging a picture of Kyungsoo in his sleep. The worst thing was that Kai couldn't even have some alone time with Sehun because this Lu Han was literally everywhere and always claimed the younger. He would wear binoculars- seriously he did; and sit on a tree in front of the window. He was somehow never caught by Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want Kyungsoo...!! And food..." He answered though he was sure that Lu Han wasn't even listening. He turned back to Sehun and was talking to him about something. Kai couldn't even tell because he was too sad and hungry. He really needed to do something against his grumbling stomach. Food reminded him of Kyungsoo for some reason, not like anyone cared enough to question that.

 

 

 

 

"Kai you need to get yourself together. I mean do you want to stay like that till you graduate? What happens after that? You need to make your decision." Sehun told him with a stern expression because this was no laughing matter. He cared but it would be annoying to hear him cry even at his workplace. He leaned down to kiss Lu Han and all traces of his earlier worry were gone and replaced with a warm, tingling feeling that started deep inside of him and spread to every part of his body. He wanted Kai to quickly get Kyungsoo so he could feel it as well.

 

 

 

 

His stomach would squeeze enjoyably and his heart race in a whole new level.

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, I'm still here." Kai raised his hand and narrowed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han's lips followed Sehun's for a second but from that sentence Sehun pulled away. Lu Han's head dropped back onto Sehun's lap, not forgetting to flip his middle finger at the one who caused it all. It was his fault that they had to stop. Could he stop ing them? His loneliness didn't mean that Lu Han had to stop having fun. Well Sehun was his friend and would help him out. How could he be happy if Kai was so sad and pathetic? He either needed to get Kyungsoo or be together sad with Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

Wouldn't friends do that for each other?

 

 

 

 

 

"Screw this! You need to be a man! Go to this Kyungsoo and tell him you like him! Do it before I will strangle you!" Lu Han cried and moved away from his boyfriend's lap. He rolled over to Kai and gave him a slap on his head. He hated weaklings or anyone who was too scared to do anything. What exactly could go wrong? He would either accept or reject. What was so difficult about that? There wasn't anything! He was now more grateful that Sehun was quicker than this combination of a turtle and a freaking snail.

 

 

 

 

This was not easy damn it. Kai scratched his aching head and raised his fist to hit back. He dropped it though when seeing Lu Han's killer glare and Sehun's threatening expression...really a match made. He reconsidered hitting back because he didn't want to lose any limbs. He knew that Lu Han was very well capable of doing that. Not only that. There were hundred other moves he could use on Kai which had supposedly learned from TV.

 

 

 

 

What for channels did he watch?

 

 

 

 

That was the question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No this ! You'll go now to him and confess!"

 

 

 

 

 

"But I-"

 

 

 

 

"Are you talking back to me?"

 

 

 

"No sir."

 

 

 

"Then do it now. Today."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was also Sehun trying not to laugh and Kai swore to himself that he would get revenge from this humiliation.

 

 

 

Though he didn't dare to lay a hand on him when there was someone like Lu Han watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Lu Han said something, then he freaking meant it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because Kai was in front of the library door of their college, a door away from the one he chased for. He knew that it was a stupid idea to have listened to them but he didn't want to see Lu Han's glare anytime soon again. This boy was scary as hell. It wasn't even his problem but he insisted in helping (or more forcing) so that he and Sehun could have their earned peace. After their ups and downs he wanted to quietly be with him and not hear crying noises in the background.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fighting!" Sehun raised his fists as he was standing a bit far away, close to another corridor.

 

 

 

"Do it er! ing fighting!" Lu Han copied him in a more obscene version as he was standing behind him and also raised his fists.

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up you people!" The one who was actually carrying out the mission murmured back and slowly turned the knob. He walked carefully in, trying to not make a sound. To be as light as a feather until he crashed into a box full of books. He cursed under his breath when he felt that millions of eyes were staring at him, probably judging him as well. Not all of them had nothing better to do but the majority still didn't look away when put the boxes back were they belonged to. Why did he have to be so clumsy?

 

 

 

He let his eyes roam over the huge room, trying to find Kyungsoo somewhere. And he did, he was sitting way back in a corner of the room surrounded by books and more books. At least he succeeded with that. This made him feel a bit better. He walked over- as calm as possible to not mindlessly run into book shelves. He didn't and safely arrived at the table where Kyungsoo was sitting. The elder was so into his books that he didn't even see the other.

 

 

 

 

"Uh...hello?" Kai waved his hand in front of Kyungsoo's face as the elder just grabbed it as tight as he could and smacked it against the table, "Don't disturb me. I'm busy." He growled eyes still on his books. He wouldn't get distracted since he needed to finish this work off. It was due in to two weeks but Kyungsoo liked it to study ahead. He wouldn't let a stupid freshman or whatever Kai was keep him away from his important work. Couldn't that kid study instead of annoying older people?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung I love you." Kai shamelessly put his left hand on Kyungsoo's which was holding Kai's right in a strong grip.

 

 

 

 

 

"I know. Go away." That was the cold-hearted response he got.

 

 

 

 

But it wasn't over yet. He verbally knew about Kai's love for him. He didn't know what he was capable of doing or how big his love was. Unfortunately for him, Kyungsoo didn't care about that not even in the slightest. He admitted that he was a bit surprised when he heard this confession for the first time. But now it was just brushing off him. It didn't have an effect on him anymore as if he was immune against that.

 

 

 

 

"But I love you! You can't just say 'go away'! You are doing it wrong!" Kai couldn't accept it, he didn't care if he got hushed by others, he could be as loud as he wanted to. This was one of his last chances because he couldn't keep chasing after Kyungsoo. Who on the other hand rolled his eyes and freed his hand from the other's. He glared- it was too cute to be scared of him.

 

 

 

 

"Listen I have exams and even if I wouldn't...it's a no. You aren't my type." He played with his pen and straightforwardly said that with a thoughtful look. The younger stared at him, as Kyungsoo's eyes glazed over, and his forehead crinkled, making some of the loose strands of hair fall into his eyes. Kai had a sudden urge to push them away, but he stopped. He didn't want to lose a finger or drop even lower in the list of people Kyungsoo couldn't stand. He looked like the type of person to have those kinds of things.

 

 

 

 

It wasn't his first time to be rejected as quickly as that. So he wasn't Kyungsoo's type? That would clearly change. 

 

 

 

"Can we have at least one date? Please I'll show you the real me. We can just sit somewhere if you want to." Kai changed his initial idea and put his palms together. It worked because Kyungsoo's head snapped up from his back to look at him. His expression was usually always strained from all the stress Kai brought with him. He sighed, not missing the excited smile on the other's face and the mixture of optimism, contentment and fear. He didn't want to break his heart, for how long was he already chasing him?

 

 

 

He had strong confidence that Kai would feel sick of him if they would have a proper meet up. He would realize how boring and lame Kyungsoo was so there wouldn't be a point to date him. He didn't want to see the hope fade from Kai's eyes, though, and in the end he knew there was really only one answer he could give. "Fine." He whispered, trying to hide any and all hints of worry and distress from his tone and expression. "I will go on one date with you. No more no less." He flashed Kai what seemed to be a forced and awkward smile. "Understood?"

 

 

 

 

 

The other people in the library were witnessing this scene from a typical drama.

 

 

 

 

 

As well as Sehun and Lu Han who were staring through the gap of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?! No lying?!" He reached over to shake Kyungsoo's shoulder with a huge smile. Fearing though that it was all set up, he stopped and mouthed wordlessly at him for a few seconds, before he managed to stutter out a response. "I-I mean are you for real?" He took another moment to try and form a coherent sentence. "No taking back." He knew that Kyungsoo wasn't the type of person to just break promises. It wasn't officially a promise but he couldn't help to think like that. It was somehow like that right?

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo- and everyone else present were staring at Kai who was anxiously waiting for a response.

 

 

 

"No taking back." The elder repeated and so gave green light to Kai's confirmation. He couldn't believe it and waited for some more time until Kyungsoo sighed and reassured him again. Kai's expression shifted and he hastened to reassure himself of the situation's credibility before he started to lecture himself to not be too gullible. It was too unreal that after being rejected three thousand times he was suddenly agreeing. Or was Kyungsoo trying to get rid of him by having a horrible date? So that Kai would run away and swear to never bother him again?

 

 

 

 

 

Nice try.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay I'll pick you up tomorrow at three!"

 

 

 

 

"No I'm studying."

 

 

 

"At two?"

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

"At one?"

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

"At twelve?"

 

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

Nodding, Kai felt the smile on his face become less fixed and more natural as he finally managed to get their meeting planned. Just when Kyungsoo was going to tell him where he was living, Kai responded that he already knew. In this moment he probably revealed his part time job as stalker whereupon Kyungsoo said with a forced smile that he would call the police if he would do that again. He didn't appreciate such actions no matter who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai turned around to the door and made an 'ok' sign with his fingers together with a mischievous smirk.

 

 

 

 

Sehun responded by a thumbs up while Lu Han was fist pumping upwards to the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You do know that I can see you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Having everything ready and looking handsome as ever, Kai was finally ready for some action. The next day came in a flash as well as Kai himself who came ten minutes too early. He thought that time was very important. He was also carrying a bouquet of the most expensive flowers he could find. Some may wouldn't see the difference but he could definitely smell it. Exactly like Kyungsoo would be able to do, he looked like the person. It still didn't change the fact that he was too nervous to knock and the rays of the sun were killing him slowly as well.

 

 

 

 

 

So when he was finally confident enough, the door opened on its own.

 

 

 

 

 

There was no other than a man standing who was undoubtedly by now judging Kai. It must have been Kyungsoo's dad whom Kai had to be on good terms if he ever wanted to marry Kyungsoo. He didn't even do anything wrong yet- hadn't said anything and yet the man narrowed his eyes as if the student was walking into dangerous territory.  He was in a way because this had to be Mr. Do.

 

His gaze was seriously something he could use as a weapon. He had never imagined the father to be like that. Mainly because Kyungsoo was so short and helpless compared to his parent. Kai was about to do something very stupid like introduce himself as Kyungsoo's boyfriend though someone else walked towards the door. It was Kyungsoo who kneeled a bit down so he could look under his dad's arm.

 

 

 

Seeing his date caused Kai to feel unlimited joy and happiness as he had to drop his gaze down to his shoes so they wouldn't see the feelings possibly presented clearly in his eyes, and he concentrated on keeping his features trained in the same easy, relaxed expression, "Hey. For you." He managed to bring out and held the flowers towards the other with a shy grin. Kyungsoo was surprised at first though he quickly thanked the other and accepted it.

 

 

 

"Here they need water. Don't do anything to them." He pushed the flowers into his father's arms and stretched his arm out to make him go. It was the first time that he gotten something like that. Who knew that Kai could be like that? He didn't because the younger wasn't usually like this. He was more of an idiot. So when his father walked off to do as he was told, Kyungsoo closed the door and told the other to follow. He probably did that so there wouldn't be enough time for the hurt-my-boy speech. 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while of walking through the park Kyungsoo's eyes were fixed on the many flowers. He then remembered the flowers from the other who was awkwardly walking next to him. From this it was easy to conclude that it was his first date. It was somehow cute, Kyungsoo couldn't deny it. Maybe it was a good idea to have accepted. It was not that they were going to start dating but this experience was definitely worth it, "You didn't have to buy me expensive flowers." He casually said and Kai snapped his gaze up to look at him, the air freezing in his lungs.

 

 

 

 

"How do you-"

 

 

 

"You forgot to remove the price tag."

 

 

 

"Damn it. This is very embarrassing you know." Kai blushed and sped up to not have to be in the other's presence anymore. He wanted to do it well. He didn't want to make any mistakes since he always made mistakes at some point. So this didn't work out for him. Kyungsoo jogged after him, he seemed amused at this mistake. When they were next to each other again, the taller was biting down on his bottom lip as he gazed at Kyungsoo, something that he had seen a few times before in his eyes. He was worried that Kyungsoo wouldn't want to see him ever again.

 

 

 

After all he was one of the smartest students so why would he be with an idiot? The elder could see in his eyes what he wanted as clearly as if it was written out in words, "It's okay. No need to be embarrassed. You are an idiot I know that already. Nothing new." He waved all those unreasonable worries away and wanted to cheer Kai up. This was also the first time for Kyungsoo to be...kind to him? He usually wouldn't say that. He only said 'go away' and 'leave' and 'I'll beat you up'. The last threat was not something for Kai to be scared of so he simple ignored it whenever it was mentioned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I hold your hand?"

 

 

 

"You are pushing it."

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo said that their date would be boring then he meant it. He didn't let Kai plan anything since he would mess that up. So they (or Kyungsoo) just decided to go to the nearby coffee shop. Nothing could go wrong right? For Kai it already was because he wanted to hold his crush's damn hand though he never had the chance to. Kyungsoo was either doing it on purpose or not that his hands were curled into fists. How the hell was Kai supposed to hold that? He decided on Kyungsoo being oblivious because the elder was staring at the flowers while walking.

 

 

 

 

If this would have been his plan then he would have either smirked or told the younger off.

 

 

 

 

"They are pretty right?" This question pulled Kai back to reality as he saw Kyungsoo pointing at one of the flowers. His hand was open? He didn't really listen to the other's talk. He had only eyes for the hand he could finally have around his own. Was he bold? Pretty much. He knew that he would get slapped if he would dare that on any other day. But this was not just 'a day'. It was his final chance to make Kyungsoo his. So he pretended to lean forwards and 'unconsciously' touched the other's hand. He stared at the colourful flowers and nodded; again brushing their hands.

 

 

 

He turned his head to Kyungsoo who was still staring at those stupid flowers. What was so great about them? "I think we need to go now." Kai announced and used this moment to grab the desired hand in his own and pulled Kyungsoo after him. So far, so good. He didn't hear any protests or an action that would tell him to let go. He hoped that it would stay like that. Exactly like that. If anything would ruin this moment then Kai was sure to go berserk. He had planned this moment for years and finally all of his hard work was paid off. He didn't get slapped or yelled at didn't that mean that the other approved?

 

 

 

 

He knew that one day Kyungsoo would fall for his charms. He didn't dare to intertwine their hands just because. He had come so far now with Kyungsoo helplessly stumbling after the other. He was quiet for some time but everything good had to end sometime because the elder stopped waking and automatically caused Kai as well to halt.

 

 

 

"What's...wrong?" He asked- fearing that he had destroyed their date before it had even properly started. This was a very scary thing, to think to have done something wrong but not know what exactly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo pointed with his free hand to the other side of the park:

 

 

 

 

 

"It's this way."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Way to go Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The atmosphere was meh mainly because there were so freaking many people and he didn't understand Kyungsoo because of this noise. It was as if the other costumers knew that they would come and had planned to ruin everything. The only good thing about them was that they were divided into couples so it kinda raised the atmosphere from meh to okay. Now he felt like he was actually on a date though he Kyungsoo had to blabber about college. He kept on repeating that Kai had to do well if he wanted to graduate. And the rest of the talk was blah blah blah. The younger didn't even make the effort to understand any of those words.

 

 

 

 

"Are you listening?" Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes and pointed accusingly at the other.

 

 

 

 

Kai's palm was on his cheek while his elbow was propped on the table, listening dreamily to the other.

 

 

 

 

"Of course."

 

 

 

 

The corner of Kyungsoo's lips curled up into a breath-taking smile and Kai swore that he cried right there, "Good. You're kinda slow but that's okay. Just do your best. But do like...your very very best." What happened to him? He usually wasn't like that. His thumb stilled in the middle of a random pattern on the table. He tilted his head up to look at him. The older boy wasn't looking at him, but looking at the worker who was coming towards them. Kyungsoo's expression was neutral and his voice was calm, but Kai could sense that he was worried about his future. He couldn’t know that Kai was a top student but simply too lazy to use his brain.

 

 

 

 

"What would you like?" The worker asked and Kai could swear that he heard this voice somewhere. As well as Kyungsoo because both of them were staring at the worker with wide eyes. The queue was so long that they sat down so they didn't expect to be served like that. They also didn't think that Sehun was apparently working in this particular coffee shop. Because he was standing there with an apron around his waist. And to make it worse a second person had the same uniform on and was standing next to Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Yo." Lu Han said and smirked, already having hundreds of evil ideas going through his head. Of course, why didn't Kai think of that earlier? The uninvited guests were silent as they continued to watch Kai fight for control over his emotions on his face. He was rendered astounded by this visit and wished that they would leave. Why did they even come? He could do it alone, no help was needed. Feeling his heart race, his hands shake, and his stomach clench and twist with nerves, he glared at them. He didn't speak because this would make him look suspicious in front of Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

This glare didn't really work because Sehun raised his eyebrows, "What do you want?"

 

 

 

 

 

Kai's eye twitched.

 

 

 

 

Were they really that dumb?

 

 

 

 

 

"Speak you idiot we don't have all day!" Giving him a slap on his head, Lu Han glared back at him and demanded an appropriate answer. Kai clenched his teeth and nodded, trying to remain as collected as possible so as to not fall into the swirl of his rage, thus making him incompetent of going through with this. He couldn't yell at them in front of Kyungsoo so he had to play along. Maybe if he was good enough then they wouldn't do anything stupid. He didn't think that this would happen though.

 

 

 

 

"I'll take whatever Kyungsoo wants." He answered by gritting his teeth but still tried to look nice.

 

 

 

 

 

"Since when do you drink coffee?" Sehun asked suspiciously as Lu Han said in the background in a very weird tone 'the ?' They knew that Kai was trying to impress a certain someone. A certain someone who did not like to be around with immature boys. So someone as immature as Kai would have to change his attitude a bit. He wouldn't change everything because it was too obvious but he would try to be mature and rational about topics they would talk about.

 

 

 

 

"Since forever. You just didn't notice because you were busy Lu Han's face off." He answered sharply. He didn't know what to say to make things less apprehensive or right. He didn't want to spill everything, that he could care less about stupid dumb coffee. He had never tasted it and never wanted to. He wanted to seem calm- as if he knew what to do. But he was having a hard time taking his eyes off Kyungsoo. He would use every excuse to look at the older without appearing to be a creep. He would nod and just try to smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Fortunately Lu Han and Sehun decided to leave him alone and make coffee. Well only if they were legitimately working and not just pretended to. The atmosphere went back to where they started off. They had nothing to say so Kai was the first one to look away, red in his face. He felt the pressure in his stomach as it twisted and turned from just staring at the other. How could Sehun feel so calm when Lu Han was around? Shouldn't he feel nervous? Or any of those symptoms? Whatever, he couldn't mess this chance up. Exactly like said, it was his only chance to spend time with Kyungsoo without stalking him.

 

 

 

 

What bothered him though was that Kyungsoo expected him to do something. He didn't look particularly bored, just....okay he was dead bored. He wanted Kai to start a conversation. Wasn't he usually so talkative? What happened to that part of him? He looked up and watched as Kai's expression softened further and he pulled in the hand he had stretched out on the table. His expression was still alarmingly indecipherable, "If you would rather be somewhere else then I understand it. I did push you to come." He dropped his gaze down to his lap, biting his bottom lip hard in what Kyungsoo understood that he didn't want to say more.

 

 

 

Instead of agreeing to this thought, the elder snorted and waved it away, "Not really. I do have fun. If I wouldn't then I would have left already. You know how I am." He smiled and hoped that the other wouldn't misunderstand this as well. He thought that he wouldn't like to go. He thought that he didn't enjoy going out with a brat that annoyed him since day one. By crushing all those thoughts, Kai proved that he was a likable person. They weren't together for long but his company was enjoyable and Kyungsoo found himself smiling.

 

 

 

 

"Really? I mean I don't like forcing you to be with me." He paused and he desperately tried to catch Kyungsoo’s look to let him know that he was sincere and didn't want to put him into a weird position. He wanted Kyungsoo to be comfortable and maybe a bit nicer than usually. He also wanted his troublemaker friends to vanish before they would do something stupid or embarrassing. When he saw Kyungsoo shaking his head and say that he liked it, Kai scarcely risked breathing, and felt his heart jump and his stomach rotate itself into undefined tension.

 

 

 

 

 

"I always thought that you were a brainless idiot but you are kinda sweet." He muttered something under his breath, freezing the dizzying rush of relief that had begun to spread rapidly through his veins when Kai didn't hear it. He did hear something from Kyungsoo and wished that he would have repeated it. It may wasn't important but it was for him because it didn't happen every day that the elder mentioned his name. He did, but only to tell him off and say that he was an idiot.

 

 

 

 

"Can you repeat that?" Kai blurted out suddenly, speaking louder than he usually would. The reason for that was that he wanted to make sure that the elder had heard that. And he did. This was obvious by seeing that Kyungsoo's cheeks flushed a deep red when he realised what that meant. He didn't know what to do or say. He couldn't possibly just say the truth. This was clearly harming his pride, beating it over and over again.

 

 

 

 

Maybe it was just a trick to hear it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo pursed his lips and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I said that you are stupid."

 

 

 

 

 

 

But sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was fine. This was pleasant but also disbelieving. It was not that never something good happened to Kai though that everything was going so smoothly was scaring him. He hadn't done anything wrong- nothing that angered Kyungsoo. He listened to Kai's random stories with a smile on his lips, he wasn't bored. To know that he was listening, Kai had noticed that his expressions were changing and he was asking a lot of questions. Like why the hell Kai used to own a turtle. It was not forbidden but he just didn't seem like the turtle type. Kyungsoo tried to be polite at first so he could get it all over him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprisingly he had fun.

 

 

 

 

 

He had fun because Kai was so damn dumb and still he was a funny person. He was kind of sad that he rejected the younger all the other times; he could have had good fun ages ago.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I hold your hand?"

 

 

 

 

As he had anticipated, Kyungsoo's eyes widened in fear and he shook his head in wild panic, jerking away from the other's touch. They were on the way home because Kyungsoo still had a lot of work to do. He somehow felt apologetic towards the younger since he was so happy that they could even have a date. He probably thought that this was going to be their last time to meet. "N-No you cannot! I mean...who said that we are dating?!" He looked up at Kai with large eyes, silently begging him to not question this because he was sure that he would take everything back.

 

 

 

 

 

For a second, Kai looked a little baffled. He knew that he should have expected such a response though he thought that maybe he had changed his crush's heart. They had talked a lot and wasn't this a change from his usual quiet personality? He glanced aside, hearing the soft stomping of their shoes against the ground. He was pretty sure that he would have gotten a chance. Was he too optimistic? He wouldn't be able to change someone within one day. He wasn't sad but just slightly disappointed.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at Kyungsoo's home, he felt his heart sink. Biting nervously on his bottom lip, Kai weighed his options. He could just drop the other off and annoy him on the next day for a second date. Or he could just drop him off and forget everything. Wouldn't he be more mature if he would do that? Like Sehun said, he couldn't run after someone if that person had no interest whatsoever. But he always thought that Kyungsoo did have something for him. Even if it was such a small part of him that it seemed insignificant.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for bringing me home." While fumbling with the key, Kyungsoo had his back facing Kai. Yes that was why was still there. He only brought him back home. Nothing more something that friends did for each other, almost like he was trying to convince himself. Although Kai just nodded since he knew that this would happen, his eyes had gone completely flat. He shouldn't have expected that much if he would end up being disappointed. His eyes closed for the briefest of moments as he gave his head a little shake, and when he opened them again and filled with an impressive amount of self-control.

 

 

 

 

 

It was okay.

 

 

 

He did his best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So when Kyungsoo opened the door which was the younger's cue to leave as well, he grabbed Kai's right arm and turned him around. He held onto Kai's shoulders and his hands tightened their grip on them slightly as he inhaled deeply as if he was about to own up to something important.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pick me tomorrow up and don't you dare tell anyone about it."

 

 

 

 

 

Kai quietly blinked at him.

 

 

 

 

"Tell what?"

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo needed to fight the urge to hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

"That we are together."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It seemed like Kai's body froze because he didn't move nor reacted to anything around him.

 

 

 

 

That Kyungsoo gave him a brief kiss his cheek.

 

 

 

 

That he went back to his house.

 

 

 

 

That Lu Han jumped off the tree, screaming 'too late' and that he would blackmail them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai zoned out, faintly hearing the praises from Sehun who had been hiding nearby as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Am...I now his boyfriend?"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry for the delay and that it was so short!

 

 

I had another part but I accidentally deleted it and it would take time to write it again.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed Kaisoo's extension of Stranger Danger!

 

 

And here is your bias beautiful Jessica bby for yayapowaa

 

Isn't she cute??

 

 

 

So beautiful ♡

 

 

I'll update Play Me Up this weekend!

 

 

TTS comeback was amazing.

 

AS EXPECTED FROM SNSD

 

YES DELULU FAN RIGHT HERE

 

 

bomi xoxo