Being Loved and Loves Someone~

Being Loved and Loves Someone~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

|| Being Loved and Loves Someone ||

 

 

 

I feel tears start flowing rapidly from my eyes. Drop by drop fall and touch the ground. I felt broke. I hate myself to becoming so fragile like this. Why so easy for people to break my heart? Why I have to become a woman? Life is hard, so hard until sometimes I want to end it. If I have someone that really loves me things will never become this hard, right?

 

I wake up from my bed and sit; I wipe all my tears with both my palms then slapping my cheeks with both my hands slowly. “Stop Crying, You’re a strong woman. No one can break you that easy. You have to let them know that you’re strong and not a crybaby” I said to myself. Every day I always try my best to comforting my own heart and hoping that everything will be alright.

 

I walk to kitchen and grab some water to drink. The water is not tasteless anymore; it’s salty because my tears mixed into it. I sat on the couch and looked straight with a blank stare until someone hugged me from behind in the neck. I know this smell, it smells sweet like honey. Smell like the soap he usually used.

 

“Princess, what are you doing here all alone by yourself? And what’s with that look; so miserable. Need me to cheer you up, hmm?” Luhan asked. I’m break free from his hug and walk away to my room. “You’re ignoring me? Is that so?” Luhan Blabbered. “Ani, I just want to be alone, can’t you just give me some time for myself?” I answered. “And see you crying all day long then make your eyes red? Ani! What I’m used for here then;” Luhan Complained.

 

I stepped into my room again; laying my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter