03. He's Back!

The 'Talent' Club

 

 

 

 

Yixing was currently waiting in a long line for his muffins. They were his favorite,  Chanyeol's also. This place has one of Yixing's most wonderful memories.

 

 

-_Flashback_-

 

 

Yixing wasn't sure why so many people disliked him. On his first day he was laughed at. He was called a nerd, just because he didn't have the best clothes made by a huge company.

 

He wasn't a funny guy. He wasn't cool. He definitely wasn't rich. He was just Yixing. 

 

He sat down in his favorite bakery, Yixing stared out of the window. The place was crowded full of important business men, he didn't want to make eye contact with them, scared that if he did they'd think lowly of him. Yixing was the type of guy who cares about what others say about him, if it was something he was insecure about he'd just cry.

 

The other day he got paper balls thrown at him in the hallway, he picked one of them up and didn't read it, he wanted to read it when he was alone. 

 

Yixing got the crumbled ball of paper and opened it,

 

 

Why are you even at this school, people like you are ruining the image of how this place should actually be. We are not scum, like you. We are rich, proper, and more intelligent then you could dream. You should be glad that we didn't kick you out of here on your first day. You aren't wanted here, you should just return from the garbage you came from. We don't accept people of your kind here, we all shame you for what you are. We wouldn't be so harsh on you if you were actually Korean, don't get us wrong we would still hate you, but it would be less harsh. Now that you know how we all feel about you, go do what we all want you to do. Kill yourself.

Those of who you shouldn't talk to,

Your classmates

 

He isn't sure what e even did to these people, why are they picking on him? Yixing had tears falling out of his eyes, he tried to wipe them away but they kept falling. "Stupid Yixing, why did you even want to go to Korea?  If China didn't except you all that well, what made you think that Korea would?" He mumbled to himself.

 

"Uhm, are you okay? I don't want to interrupt you, but we saw you crying." 

 

Yixing looked up to see two boys, about his age. They were handsome.

 

"I-I'm fine, you c-can go." Yixing sniffled. The two boys shook their heads, "I don't think it would be good if we did, people crying be themselves is depressing." The other said. "W-Who are you?"

 

"Excuse my rudeness, My name is Kim Joonmyeon, this is my friend, Park Chanyeol." Joonmyeon introduced, The so called Chanyeol put on a grin, "Who are you?" 

 

"I'm Z-Zhang Yixing."

 

"You must be that new guy, huh?" Chanyeol asked, Yixing nodded. "So why were you crying, Yixing?" Joonmyeon asked, Yixing sighed. "I just have some problems." 

 

Chanyeol tilted his head, "Does that note have anything to do with your problems?" He asked, Yixing slightly nodded. Joonmyeon took the note and began to read. The farther Joonmyeon and Chanyeol began to read the note, Yixing sunk in his seat, farther and farther. "This is horrible, what did you do?"

 

Joonmyeon smacked Chanyeol's arm, "He didn't do anything, he must be targeted by his class." Joonmyeon told Chanyeol. "Are you going to leave now? Maybe call me scum, like the rest of them?" Yixing asked.

 

Chanyeol shook his head, "Nope, I Park Chanyeol want to be your friend." He said getting a napkin and writing something on it. He pushed it toward Yixing, "By signing this contract, Zhang Yixing is agreeing to the terms of 'Friendship'. Rule number one, if anyone bullies you, contact me. Number two, if you ever buy muffins here again, get one for me and I'll pay you back. Lastly, number three, we are always here for each other."

 

Yixing took the pen and looked up at Joonmyeon, he gave him a thumbs up. Yixing signed it, Joonmyeon took the napkin, flipped it over and wrote something on it. "I Kim Joonmyeon, want to be Zhang Yixing's friend, by signing this contract Zhang Yixing is agreeing the the terms of 'Friendship'. Number one, If anyone bullies you, contact me. Number two, if you ever come here again, get me a hot chocolate and I'll pay you back. Lastly, number three, we are always here for each other."

 

Yixing nodded, he took the pen and signed his name onto the line. "You are now officially, mine and Joonmyeon's friend." Chanyeol announced. "Yeollie, Joonmyeon, we must go now, say bye to your friend." A man said, "Bye, Yixing! Hope we'll see each other again!" Chanyeol smiled, picking up his muffin and following the man.

 

"Bye, Yixing! I'll see you soon buddy." Joonmyeon said waving and following Chanyeol. "Bye! I'll see you two!" Yixing smiled, waving goodbye to his newly found friends.

 


-_Flashback End_-

 

 

Yixing smiled as he noticed that he was next in line. The women in front of him left, and it was now his turn to order. "What would you like, sir?" The worker asked, "I'll take one blueberry muffin, and one chocolate chip muffin, please." Yixing ordered. 

 

The worker nodded, She handed Yixing a piece of paper, "Your number 108, please go up to the counter when your number is called."

 

Yixing nodded he walked to a spot and sat down. He tapped his fingers on the table while humming a song, suddenly, his shoulder was jabbed. He looked up to see a person about his age, the man stopped in his tracks and turned around. He bowed multiple times, "Excuse my rudeness, I'm sorry." 

 

The man looked up and gasped, "Are you okay sir?" Yixing asked the man because of his  unusual behavior. "I-I'm fine, You just look like someone I knew from a long time ago."

 

Yixing nodded, "Well, alright. I'm sorry if I was in your way."

 

The man chuckled, "You kind of act like him also, You couldn't have been in my way, you were sitting down." He said. Yixing chuckled also, "I guess you're right, your friend must be very awkward."

 

"Yeah, but that's what made me, him, and my other friend, Chanyeol get along. Chanyeol with his happy attitude, me with my nice attitude, and Yixing with his awkwardness. Well, I'm sorry to bother you." The man said walking out of the bakery.

 

Yixing blinked multiple times, "Was that really who I think it was?"

 

"Number 108, Number 108. Your Chocolate chip muffin and your blueberry muffin are finished."

 

Yixing got up and paid the women, got the muffins and walked home. He unlocked the door to see Chanyeol on the couch already dressed for school, "Hey, where did you go?" Chanyeol asked. Yixing just raised the bag of muffins a bit higher, "You got muffins? Sweet! I'll pay you back tomorrow. Did I get the chocolate one?" Chanyeol asked all at once going threw the bag.

 

Yixing just nodded, "Hey, what's wrong with you? You look like you just spoke with a ghost." Chanyeol said, "I'll tell you later maybe at lunch." Yixing told Chanyeol. He nodded and started eating his muffin.

 

 

-_At The Canteen_-  

 

 

"Hey, Minseok. I'll join your club." Chanyeol said, Minseok smiled, "You will!? That's great!" 

 

Chanyeol nodded, "So other than trying to find others what will we be doing?" Chanyeol asked. "We'll be like a music club in disguise." Minseok chuckled, "So I'll get to practice my drums, that's cool."

 

"Yeah, at least you can do two interesting things while you're there." Minseok smiled, "Yixing can play the piano this is a good cover up." Chanyeol nodded. They both looked at Yixing. He looked confused, "What's up with him? He looks like he has to solve a Sherlock Holmes case."

 

"He came home in the morning with muffins, and since then he had that look on his face." Chanyeol told, "I can't believe this!" Yixing finally said. "What? You can't believe what?" Minseok asked, "Chanyeol, this might sound a bit crazy, but I saw Kim Joonmyeon at the muffin place!"

 

Chanyeol choked on his juice, Minseok patted his back. "What do you mean you saw Joonmyeon!?" Chanyeol asked. "Who's Joonmyeon?" Minseok asked, "I mean I saw Joonmyeon!" Yixing said ignoring what Minseok said. "How could you know it was Joonmyeon?"

 

"Who's Joonmyeon?" Minseok asked yet again, "I know it was him, he bumped into me and said 'Excuse my rudeness', who even says that except for Joonmyeon?" Yixing asked, still ignoring Minseok. "More proof." Chanyeol said.

 

"He even said that I reminded him of an old friend, he said that I acted like Yixing! I am Yixing!" Yixing told Chanyeol. "Maybe he  knows someone else named Yixing?" Chanyeol guessed, "Who is Joon freaking myeon?" Minseok asked.

 

"He said him, Yixing, and Chanyeol got along so well because of your happy attitude, his nice one, and my awkward one!" Yixing said. Chanyeol blinked, "You did talk to Joonmyeon" Chanyeol realized. 

 

"That's what I've been saying!" Yixing exclaimed, "For the last time, who is Joonmyeon?" Minseok asked, "He's a childhood friend of mine." Chanyeol informed. "How come Yixing knows who he is?" Minseok asked, "We befriended him."

 

"Anyways, how is he? Did he say that he misses me?" Chanyeol asked, "He seemed fine, and he didn't actually know it was me, so he didn't say that he missed you."

 

"Well, do you think he came to this school?" Minseok asked, "I hope he did, we have a lot of catching up to do." Chanyeol smiled. "So what is this Joonmyeon like?"

 

"He is kind, intelligent, careful, and when we don't follow the rules he get's strict." Yixing informed, "I feel like I heard that from somewhere, but I can't quite figure out where from." Minseok said rubbing him chin. "How did he look?" Chanyeol asked,"He was-"

 

"Wait, Tell me when I get back from the bathroom!" Minseok said, getting up from the table. He walked to the bathroom, he opened the door. "Ew, these faucets are disgusting." 

 

Minseok paused, someone was in the bathroom, he peeked his head over the curb of the wall. He saw a boy with blonde hair. "Maybe I can.... I mean nobody is in here, I might as well if I don't want that dirty water to touch my hands."

 

Minseok raised an eyebrow at the guys weird behavior, suddenly the guy put a finger up in the air, he slowly moved it left to right,  he pulled back his finger and water appeared in mid air. It didn't fall, it was stuck in the air in the shape of a line. "Okay, now for some soap." He pulled out a little bottle, containing liquid soap. Minseok's eyes were so huge it looked like they'd pop out of his head. 

 

The guy put the soap on his hands, "And... Drop." The water fell down, perfectly onto his hands and he scrubbed them, no water even got on the floor. The guy went to the hand driers, he looked at his hands to see that they were dry.

 

He walked away from the driers, he walked toward the door and paused when he saw Minseok. "You saw all of that, didn't you?" The guy asked. Minseok quickly went toward the door and stood in front of it, "Yes, and I want you to know your not alone."

 

"What? What do you mean by that?" The guy asked, "I have powers too, so do my other two friends."  Minseok said. "Prove it, then I'll believe you."

 

"Make a water ball, and leave it in mid air." Minseok commanded, the guy put his hands together and slowly removed them, a water ball the size of Minseok's fist appeared. He pushed it  to Minseok, it slowly was floating toward him. "Stop." The guy said, the water ball stopped moving.

 

Minseok put his right hand out and touched the the water ball, he got his left hand and touched the other side. The water was now frozen. "That's cool! What's your name?" 

 

"Kim Minseok, what about you he asked." Minseok put out a hand, "My name is Kim Joonmyeon." He said shaking his hand. Minseok gasped, "No way! I have to introduce you to my friends!" Minseok said, pulling Joonmyeon out of the bathroom.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked, "I'm showing my friends that I found you, Joonmyeon." Minseok smiled. "Do your friends know who I am?" Joonmyeon raised a brow. "They do, and they would just love to see you."

 

Minseok had Joonmyeon sit down at the table, "I see you've met a friend in the bathr- Joonmyeon?" Yixing asked, "So it was you at the muffin place!" Joonmyeon said. "Joonmyeon! You look so different!" Chanyeol said hugging him, "I guess, you and Yixing look different also." He smiled.

 

"How was Japan?" Chanyeol asked him, "It was fun and all, but I missed the both of you so much." He said, "I can't believe you're back!" Yixing smiled. "I can't believe he's the water bender." Minseok said, The table got quiet.

 

"What?" Chanyeol asked, "Yeah, he's the water bender, or as Yixing said, the waterfall." Minseok laughed. "You have powers? Since when?" Yixing asked, "Well, since I was twelve. Around the time me and Chanyeol met you." He replied. "Wow, I've known you since I was eight, I never knew you had powers." Chanyeol blinked, "I guess I was good at hiding it."

 

"Wait, Minseok, how did you know he had powers?" Yixing asked, "I saw him in the bathroom waving his hands around and putting water on them. Speaking of the bathroom, I didn't go, I'll be back." Minseok said going back into the bathroom. 

 

"You have to join  Minseok's club! We can find the others!" Yixing smiled, "Others?"

 

Chanyeol nodded, "Minseok believes that their is twelve of us out there with simillar powers." He informed, "You don't mind telling me your powers, right?" Joonmyeon asked. "I have the ability to make fire appear." Chanyeol told him, "I can heal, and tell emotions, but healing is what I mostly do."

 

"So are you going to join our club, or what?" 

 

"Count me in."

 

 

 

 

Who will they find next? Stay tuned to find out~