01. No Way!

The 'Talent' Club

 

 

 

Minseok was walking in the park, he needed to find the others, he knows their are others out there with powers much like his, but also completely different.

 

How does Minseok believe there are others? Well, his father told him the legend of twelve boys. They all were completely different, but the thing they had in common was their strange abilities. It brought them together, Minseok even remembered their abilities.

 

The one who can control ice, they said he would make a great leader. He is intelligent, caring, strong, and trustworthy. Minseok isn't sure about the 'Leader' role, but everyone tells him he has every single one of these traits.

 

The fire bender, he is pretty kind, but also very bad tempered. Very blunt with everyone, but loyal enough to keep a secret.

 

The water bender, he is a bright person, with a bright personality. He is caring, intelligent, and a  bit strict when it comes to rules.

 

The one who is inhumanly strong, he is a person with a bad temper. He is very sarcastic, he wont hesitate to put you in line if you aren't acting right, and he's very blunt.

 

The one who can bend winds, he is very quiet. He is understanding, mysterious, and will not try to communicate first. It's not like he's shy, he just likes his space.

 

The one who can control light, he is pretty  sarcastic.  He's very blunt, talkative,  helpful, and over all a good friend. The controller of light is the only person who can calm the boy with inhuman strength, with his bright personality and all.

 

The one who has the power of flight, he can be very impatient. A bit stubborn, sarcastic, a pretty good listener, tries to figure out almost everything, and is very relaxed.

 

The one who can control lighting, he is very playful. He can be a trickster from time to time, a bit annoying, likes challenges and is easily mad.

 

The one who can move anything with his mind. He is fun, bubbly, helpful, caring, a bit oblivious to much situations, and polite.

 

The one with the ability to heal. He is gentle, kind, intelligent, careful, and he always puts others before himself.

 

The one who can teleport around the world, he is rather playful. Interested in weird things, sarcastic, flirty, and a bit full of himself.

 

The one with the power to stop time, he is very quiet. Mysterious, has an intimidating stare, and is very depressed. He loves a good challenge, so he will never turn one down.

 

Well, it'll be hard to find all eleven of them, but he finds everything about them so interesting. Minseok looked at the children play on the play ground, he smiled at them and continued his walk. 

 

A man in a coat walked past Minseok quickly while looking around. Minseok's curiosity got the best of him, so he followed the man. He noticed that the man was going to a more secluded part of town. The man looked left and right, so Minseok ducked under a bush.

 

The man didn't seem to notice him and walked into an alleyway. Minseok got up from the bushes and went to the alleyway, he saw some boxes and hid behind them. "What are you doing here?" The man asked, "Well Yixing, I have burns on my arms, I can't go back in public like this."

 

Minseok peeked over the boxes to see two men, well they looked about his age. 'Yixing' sighed, he put his hands on the other guys arm. A blue light emitted from his hands, Minseok put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from gasping. 

 

The wounds on the other man's arm soon disappeared, "Thank you, Yixing." The man smiled, "You're welcome, Channie." Yixing smiled back. "No more practicing your power so hard, I can't heal your burns from the fire every two seconds." Yixing told the guy, "Okay, I wont practice too much." The Channie guy answered. Minseok couldn't keep it in anymore, "No way!"

 

Minseok slapped a hand over his mouth once again, "Who's there?" Yixing yelled. Minseok slowly backed away from the boxes and ran. He kept looking back while he was running, he tripped over something and fell. "Are you okay?" The person said. "I'm fine! Thank you so much." Minseok shouted running away from the town.

 

He reached his house and got out his keys to open the door, he entered and locked the door. He ran into his room to get out a notebook of his. Minseok called it 'The Members Book'

 

In the notebook is the powers of the other eleven boys, he got out a red pen, he put a question mark next to 'The one who controls fire.' and 'The one with the ability to heal.'

 

"Could they be  two of the other eleven that I'm looking for?" Minseok asked, "Well, the one so called 'Yixing' healed the wound right  in front of me! The 'Channie' one got burned by  practicing his powers, right?" Minseok sighed. 

 

"Hopefully everything I heard and seen wasn't fake." 

 

 

_Monday, Minseok's Point Of View_

 

 

I'm in class unable to focus, the two boys from Sunday were lingering in my mind. "Did you hear that the weirdo Chanyeol burned himself? Someone in the other class said they saw him walk to an alley with a huge burn on his arm!" One of the girls gossiped to another by a desk near mine.

 

"Who hasn't heard? He's such a weird kid." The other laughed, "Perfect height, and face, gone to waste." One sighed. 

 

Suddenly, the door opened, it revealed Chanyeol and Lay. "Mr.Park, and Mr.Zhang, it would be nice if you came to my class earlier." Mr.Jung told the two. "I'm sorry, I was helping Chanyeol with something." Lay said.

 

"He was probably helping Chanyeol with his burns." One of the girls laughed, "Chanyeol and Lay?" I mumbled, suddenly something clicked in my mind.

 

"They were the guys in the alley! Of course! Yixing! That is Lay's actual name." I mumbled to myself, I looked at the two boys. So he's the healer? I've been in the same class as him for years, and I never suspected him! Wait...'Channie' is Chanyeol!

 

Oh my god, why didn't I think about this earlier? This is so cool! I'm going to have to have lunch with them to know if they have powers or not.

 

This is so exciting! I barely opened up my club two days ago and I might already have two more members! I didn't think I'd get this far so quickly! 

 

Lay sure fits the healers personality like in The Members Book.  Chanyeol also  fits the description perfectly, he might be a little weird, but I really don't mind. I look back at them I wave to Lay to see if he notices me. He waved back happily, He's such a cheerful guy!

 

I look at Chanyeol, he's just writing something on a piece of paper. Mr.Jung fixed his glasses,"Okay class, go to page 305, and let's continue the lesson."

 

_Time Skip_

 

Where are they? I look around to find Chanyeol and Lay, they aren't in the canteen. Wait! The garden! That's a peaceful place. I walk out of the canteen and walk to the schools garden. It should be secluded, right?

 

I mean, nobody really goes there too often. I open the door to the greenhouse, and I don't see them. They might be where the bench is. I walk around all of the beautiful plants, making sure I don't knock something over. The bench is located near the roses, I walk far enough to then see the roses. 

 

Okay a couple more steps and I might find them. I go around the roses to find Lay sitting on the bench, "You don't mind if I sit next to you, right?" I asked. Lay looked up, he then smiled, "I don't mind at all."

 

I sat down and started to come up with some easy conversation so it could lead to me asking my big question. "Uh, so where's Chanyeol?" I asked, "Oh, Channie? He's going to the music room to practice his drum playing." Lay informed.

 

"Chanyeol plays the drums?" I wonder, "Yeah, he's perfect at it. He doesn't really think so, and that's why he's practicing at the moment." Lay said. "Wow, that's interesting! I haven't met people that could play such big things." I nod, "Yeah, I wish I could play the drums, Chanyeol wishes he could play the piano like I do."

 

"You can play the piano? No way, that's awesome!" I smiled, "Thank you, so is there something you wanted to talk about?" Lay asked me. "It's kind of an awkward question actually." I told him, "Well, I already know what your here for anyway." Lay said, "You do?"

 

"Yep, me and Channie saw you in the alley yesterday." Lay informed, "No way! How'd you know it was me?" I ask. "Well, after being in the same class as you for so long, I realized when ever you're excited you say 'No way!'. And it sounded like you." Lay said.

 

"So.. are you?" I ask, Lay nodded. "Yeah, me and Channie are, what about you?" Lay asked, I smiled happily. "I am a controller of ice!" 

 

"Really? That's awesome! I don't really like my power." Lay said, "Why? It's cool! You're like your own hospital." I chuckled. "Yeah, I remember the first time I used my powers." Lay sighed happily. "You don't mind telling me the story, right?" 

 

"Not at all. Okay, I was about nine. My family bought this house with a huge tree in the backyard, I was so excited to climb the tree. I grabbed a branch, and pulled myself up, I kept repeating that action until I was at the top. I realized that I was to scared to actually get off, so I tried to climb down slowly. I grabbed one of the branches, one part  of it snapped. I fell off the tree with a huge cut  on my arm, and a bruise on my leg."

 

"I squeezed my arm tightly, a purple light emitted from my hands. I was amazed, after about five minutes my cut was gone." Lay finished, "No wa- I mean, that's cool." I coughed awkwardly.

 

"I told you that you like to use that phrase when you're excited." Lay chuckled, "Wait, when I saw you heal Chanyeol, the color of the light was blue." I thought. "Well, here's a cool thing about my power. When I heal, the light that comes from my hand changes by how the person feels."

 

"No way! That's so cool, so tell me the  colors and the emotions that go with them." I said excitedly, "Well, Blue is when they're sad, Purple is when they are curious. Yellow for happy, pink is for nervous. Black is scared, Red for angry." Lay explained. "Does that mean Chanyeol was sad when you healed him?"

 

"Yeah, when we walked home he said he was sad because I always save him." Lay chuckled, "Hmm, I like your power a lot." I nodded. "Do you mind telling me when you first used your power?" He asked me.

 

"Not at all, I was eight years old. It was around Christmas time, I was inside of my house helping my mom bake cookies. I didn't want to be baking, don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my mom. But I wanted to go outside and build a snowman like the rest of the kids. My mom said no, she took the cookies out of the oven and went to her room to take a nap. I threw a huge tantrum and flailed my arms around, I stomped onto the floor and some ice appeared on the floor."

 

"I gasped and looked at the floor again, I wondered if what I saw and done actually happened. I got my hand and held it out like in the video games where fire shoots out of it. A snowball about the size of an acorn appeared, I stood there until I was satisfied with it's size. I pushed my hand forward and the snowball flew out of my hand and hit the window, smashing it with great force."

 

"That's way cooler than my story." Lay laughed, "At least your power is good for something, healing can come in handy." I said. 

 

"Hey, your power is good for something!" Lay smiled, "Oh yeah? name two good things about my power." I said. "Okay, one, when it's hot you can always cool yourself off." Lay told, I nodded. "Second, you can keep your ice cream from melting." 

 

I chuckled, "I guess so, no more melted ice cream for me." Lay nodded happily. "Uhm, Lay?"

 

"Yeah, Minseok?"

 

"Do you and Chanyeol mind being in my club?"

 

Lay tilted his head, "What kind of club is it?" He asked. "Well, it's a club to see if I can find anymore people with abilities like us." I informed. Lay smiled, "Of course I'll join, I'll have to ask Chanyeol about it though."

 

"Thank you, It's going to be hard if I was finding ten others nine others by myself." I told him, Lay tilted his head once again.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Lay asked, "Well, other than us, their are  nine other boys we need to get in the club." I explained. "That's awesome! So can I know their powers?" He asked. 

 

"Well, their is one who can make water appear, and one who is very strong." 

 

"That's amazing! So one is like a waterfall, and the other like the Incredible Hulk!" Lay said excitedly.

 

" their is one who can control winds, and one who has the ability to make light appear." I told him.

 

"The first guy is a cool ocean breeze, and the next guy is a light bulb!"

 

"A guy who can fly, and a guy who can make lightning appear." I said.

 

"Okay, so one of them is a bird, and the other one is a....I don't know uh, natural disaster?" 

 

"One who can control people, things, maybe places, and animals, and one who can teleport."

 

"Okay the first guy can control nouns, and the second one is a... why did this game get hard?"

 

"And the last guy can control time! imagine having friends like that!" I exclaimed.

 

"The very last guy is the time keeper." Lay smiled, "What? What were you even talking about?" I asked him. "Well, I said the first thing I thought of when I heard what they do." Lay explained. 

 

I laughed at his silly behavior, "It only makes things better by using your imagination." I told Lay, he nodded. "You know, I believe that we can find all of the other guys." He said, "Yeah, at first I thought that it would be impossible, but nothing is impossible if your heart into it."

 

"Well, do you want to go now, or what?" Lay asked with his bright smile,  I smiled back "Yeah, let's go."

 

 

 

This probably has a lot of mistakes ;—;

Minseok found Lay and Chanyeol~

Two out of eleven~

Who will he find next? Stay tuned to find out!