Chapter 1

JUST MY LUCK (그냥 내 행운)

Hey guyzzz there is a forewoooord. pls read it if you have skipped.

neways, happy trails~

 

 

 

 

 

Several Days Earlier...

 

 

 

The main entrance into SM high was vivacious with students talking, laughing, and hanging out with each other in their own little groups; so far, it was a fairly peaceful day.

 

Usually at a time like this something crazy would -

 

"AAAAAMBEEEEEEEEEER!" It was a deadly dolphin screech.

 

Deadly enough to hush the students out of fear.

 

A short, blonde woman in her mid-twenties burst through the halls, causing all the students to back away. They knew it was in their best health not to get in the Principal's way. If they weren't so engulfed in terror, they would have found their Principal's situation quite amusing: she was drenched in blue paint...

 

Of course they didn't laugh...

 

 

or they would suffer the wrath of the ice queen…or if they’re lucky, they would die a quick death.

 

"WHERE THE HELL IS AMBER JOSEPH LIUI!" she slammed a fist into the nearest locker.

 

Everyone knew that name.

 

 

He was known all throughout SM high school.

 

Names were hard to remember; it doesn't even matter if you are a pretty girl, a really good athlete, or the guy who teaches algebra.

 

But for some reason, everyone knew his name...and that wasn't a compliment.

 

"Ugh. Of course it's Amber Liu AGAIN."

 

"Amber's always causing trouble. This is why everyone hates him."

 

"Yeah. Whenever he makes the principal suffer, we ALL have to suffer."

 

"How 'bout we all gang up on him after school and beat him up?"

 

"We only do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Don't get ahead of yourself. We have to rest sometime, you know?"

 

"Aww, fine."

 

Jessica eyed the students suspiciously, as if they were hiding something. She really had no idea that her students would sell Amber out at any given moment. It's not like he had any friends to back him up...

 

Finally giving up on her quest, she snorted unlady-like and stomped toward her office.

 

"Whew. That was scary."

 

"That stupid Amber. I hope he gets caught."

 

"Hehehe, she kinda looks like those alien thingies from that Avatar movie. You gotta admit, it was funny."

 

"Still hate him."

 

 

 

 

Somewhere deep within the darkest hall, stood a tall figure in the shadows. The mischievous brown-eyed boy chuckled softly after 'Jessica's' little scene.

 

"This doesn't look good. Looks like I'm going to have to skip school today." he shrugged, and  watched everyone scatter across the hall when the first bell rang.

 

 

 

 

Oh great.

 

She was late again!

 

Krystal Jung tied her red hair messily into a bun and stuck in a few jewelled pins for the sake of fashion. She didn't even have enough time to brush her damn hair! Next was her uniform. She sloppily put on her stockings and slipped into a skirt. Her collared shirt smelled questionable; however she forced herself in it quickly. Her tie?

 

She would have to fix it up on the way to school. She grabbed her jacket to complete the look and ran out the door with amazing speed.

 

Ever since she started dating that arrogant , she's been nothing but a mess! She only hoped Jessica wouldn't at her about being late again.

 

How many tardies did she have this year already?

 

Oh, that's right,

 

FOURTEEN.

 

"Soon to be fifteen." she muttered scornfully under her breath.

 

It was all HIS fault! This is what happens when stupid shallow girls fall for good looks and charm. Krystal hated to admit it, but ever since that rat ended their relationship, her life's been a complete nothing, if not, worse.

 

Myungsoo.

 

Krystal had always been popular amongst her peers. Not only was she outrageously beautiful to the point of envy, she carried the kind of personality that made it easy for her to make friends.

 

She was crowned the most popular girl in high school—she was the princess!

 

Ice princess.

 

And she was only in her freshmen year! So it was only natural she'd date one of the most popular guy in school, right? And his name was Kim Myungsoo. People actually thought he was some sort of celebrity...and for a while, she honestly thought so too.

 

Krystal had always been attracted to Myungsoo, but never attempted to make a move seeing as how he never showed the slightest interest in her. It was only about a year ago when he surprisingly asked her to be his date for junior prom. She was ecstatic! And it all went uphill from there. She proudly carried the title Myungsoo’s girlfriend' around school like a trophy, and constantly bragged about her relationship with the famous, good looking guy.

 

And oh was he good looking.

 

Unfortunately, he still is.

 

"Argh!" she shook her head viciously. "Stop thinking about him."

 

As if things couldn't get worse...

 

"UGH!" she felt herself collide into a brick wall, or at least what felt like a brick wall. They both landed painfully on the ground,

 

 

 

 

and Krystal felt warm lips melt within her own.

 

She quickly pulled back and looked at the 'brick wall' in shock.

 

"W-What the hell was that for?" shouted the brick wall.

 

"What - where'd you - YOU KISSED ME!" Krystal hastily stood on her feet and backed up into a real brick wall.

 

Her eyes were fixed more carefully on the boy, and she suddenly realized who he was. Red hair, brown eyes, dino-llama face....

 

 

 

 

"A-Amber!" she screamed in horror, about ready to gag.

 

Amber dusted the dirt on his uniform and frowned angrily at her. "Weirdo, why'd you kiss me all of a sudden?" he scoffed at her horror stricken face.

 

Krystal openly gawked at him.

 

"What makes you think I wanted to!" she mentally shook a fist at him. "Oh, god! My life is over!" she cried. If people at school found out about this...

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

"Whatever! Just don't let it happen again!" he snorted and turned to the opposite direction of where school was.

 

Still backed up against the brick wall, Krystal watched as Amber shoved his hands into his pockets and muttered gibberish under his breath. Dumbstruck by his bad attitude, yet more so by what had just happened, she stood there frozen. She could have sworn she saw a light blush  appear on his face.

 

However, that was far from important.

 

SHE JUST KISSED AMBER LIU!

 

The biggest loser of her school!

 

And now she's really late,

 

Jessica's going to pound her.

 

Was she cursed or something?

 

 

chao~

will be updating soon X)