Now.

How Can I Refuse My Heart?

Today is the kick-off of VIXX's first solo concert. From their first win last December until the success of Eternity this June. Everything is happening just right and perfect.

 

They are now at their dressing room backstage preparing. Hyuk and Ravi were practicing some steps, Hongbin was with their make up artist and Leo was listening to some songs on his ipod.

 

Ken was sitting on a couch flipping pages to their Hello Stranger Photobook. He remembers those moments they've went to different countries around the world. He can't hide the joy on his face as he reminisced the events behind those pictures.

 

“You looked so happy Jaehwan-ah.” N said and sat beside him.

 

Ken looked at him and smiled. “I'm very happy right now.”

 

His leader put him around its arms and leaned on his shoulder then said “I'm happy that you're happy.”

 

He then remembered all the moments after that afternoon in Tokyo, the day before Milky Way Showcase.

 

“N hyung? Did you remember that day?” He asked N as he held its hand.

 

“Yes, of course I remember it well Jaehwan-ah.”

 

It wasn't expected. The way Hakyeon reacted to his confession was not he has thought of.

 

“You really like me? Oh God, is that really true? I like you too. All this time, I thought it was only me who felt it but you... You like me and I do like you too Lee Jaehwan.”

 

He cannot forget that exact line Hakyeon said before they shared their actual first kiss.

 

Now, for over hundred days and counting, N and him became together. Although it was kept as a secret to their management, their members have accepted and supported them. And with that these two cannot be any happier.

 

Jaehwan closed the photobook put it aside and looked at his hyung. Although N's hair have changed into many colors and wore make up of different styles, his attitude and feelings for him haven't changed at all. Instead, it grew more and more that he won't able to survive without it.

 

“Hyung, I love you.” He whispered to N and hugged him.

 

The older looked to him as well and smiled. “I love you too my Ken.”

 

“Ya! That is too much sweetness hyung. Stop that and get ready for our opening.” Ravi told them.

 

They both laughed and didn't mind Ravi.

 

“Let them be Ravi-ya. Find a girlfriend if you're envious.” Hongbin said and laughed.

 

Leo and Hyuk were now sharing ipod together. Ravi and Kong were teasing each other. The two of them sitting on the couch.

 

“VIXX can be three pairs of loving couples, don't you think Ken?” N said.

 

They both laughed to that thought and stood to prepare for the first night of HEX Sign.

 

“If I refused my heart before, I wouldn't be this happy. If N didn't woke up that day, we'll never be like this. I'm glad I did not refuse and stop myself from loving him because I can never learn to love someone this much.” Ken thought as he looked to N whose busy choosing accessories.

 

After a few while...

 

They stood up formed a circle and their hands looked like a star.

 

“We are REAL V-I-X-X!” They yelled and make their way to the stage.

 

The couple held hands and walk along the members as they now face the crowd and the new chapter of their lives being in VIXX and as the secret couple they are.