After.

How Can I Refuse My Heart?

Who could have thought, VIXX has just started their global showcase after the back to back releases of their mini albums. They've earned for this and they know that it won't be like this if their starlights weren't on their sides. They are really thankful for the fans who has never given up on them.

 

They are in Japan right now for the showcase. They has been here for quite many times and they know Japanese starlights too.

 

After landing on the airport, they went to the hotel. N, as always, chooses who will be roommates for the hotel rooms. Ken doesn't mind it whether it will Hongbin, Leo or Hyuk.  He doesn't want to share rooms with Ravi because the man snores and he doesn't want to share room with N, not that he has sleeping problems with his leader, it's just that he doesn't know what to do being alone in a room with the person he secretly like for over a year now.

 

The last time he slept in a room with N, he barely had a sleep. He couldn't control the beat of his heart that night that he was so afraid that N might hear it.

 

“Okay~ the roommates will be... Leo and Hyukkie, Ravi and Kongie and I and Jaehwannie.” N said as he handled them the door keys.

 

Ken left dumbfounded there, amazed and shocked with Hakyeon's decision again.

 

N pulled his hand towards the elevator, giggling as always. “Ya Ken! You are not in yourself again. You don't want to share the room with me?”

 

He shook his head and smiled to N. “Of course not hyung. I was a bit tired maybe because of the flight.”

 

Without breaking their hands, they went to their room. Ken can't help to feel the butterflies again. N's holding his hand! It was not unusual but he felt nice. They changed clothes, fixed their things and rested a little because they have a rehearsal that afternoon.

 

Ken was trying to sleep but he can't, he get up and sat on his bed. He looked at his surrounding, and there, he saw N sleeping so nicely with earphones on his ears.

 

Ken stood up and draw nearer to his leader on the other bed. He removed the earphones and sat beside the sleeping guy. He can't help not to stare and before he knew he was touching N's face already.

 

“Cha Hakyeon, the one I admire so dearly, do you know how I like you? I couldn't tell you that because I'm afraid, really afraid of what you'll think of me and that you'll avoid me. I'm always here by your side and I'll love you this way.” Jaehwan whispered to the air as he watches him sleep.

 

“Lee Jaehwan?” The other spoke.

 

To his shock, he ran to his bed and covered the blanket upto his face. He doesn't want to see him. Now that the other might heard all of that, he cannot handle that.

 

He heard him stood up. He knew the guy was walking, maybe to go outside or to his side. He'll just pretend to sleep, no matter what, he is sleeping.

 

“Ya Lee Jaehwan! I know you are not sleeping. Don't make a fool out of me! Stand up or else!” Ken heard him say that.

 

He doesn't know what's with N's voice, he cannot distinguish what emotion his hyung has. With that, he just continued his pretending to sleep act.

 

N pulled his blanket down and forces him to sit. “C'mon Jaehwan-ah! Don't pretend! Explain to me what are you talking there. You like me? When? How? Why?!”

 

He was now staring at N's face. His leader looked like a mom nagging his child. N is so cute that he wanted to hug him.

 

Now staring face to face, sitting on Ken's bed, the younger have decided to do this. He is now ready to conquer what he has been fearing for.

 

“You've heard me, didn't you?” He said calmly.

 

N nodded.

 

“That explains all hyung. I like you for I don't know how long. I just like you. My heart melts when you smile at me, I get excited whenever you're with me. I've realized these months ago and I just can't tell you.” Ken said slowly without breaking the eye contact.