bullies

bullies

"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself." Little Jongdae shocks tiny toddler Baekhyun again in the arm, just enough to make his nerves react, Baekhyun's arm swatting himself in the stomach. Eventually, Baekhyun gets so frsutrated he explodes, tackling Jongdae to the ground, and the two toddlers scuffle brattily across the carpet. Baekhyun pulls at Jongdae's hair and Jongdae zaps his arm a little too roughly, a tiny burn left in its wake.

"Boys!" Yixing exclaims, exasperated as he hurries over, quickly pulling his two students apart, trying to hold them at arms length. "Luhan, if you please.."

"Yes, seonsaengnim!!" Luhan the toddler exclaims, scurrying over, using his power to forcibly scoot Jongdae and Baekhyun into their respective time out chairs.

Baekhyun chooses this time to break into a wail about his arm, pointing. "Look what he diiiiiid!" Jongin appears next to him in a billow of smoke, on his thumb. He wrinkles his nose and leans over it before nodding solemnly.

"You're gonna die, hyung."

"I knew it!!! I'm gonna diiiie!" Baekhyun wails. Jongdae rolls his eyes, shaking wild hair from his face.

"Baekhyun's gonna die?!" Chanyeol exclaims, pulling his face from the glass of the class pet's cage.

"I'm gonna die!!!" Baekhyun continues, flailing his arm around between sobs. Yixing rubs softly at his temples before moving towards Baekhyun, crouching down.

"Lemme see," he speaks gently, taking Baekhyun's arm. "Hmm...I think we can save you." With a kind smile, he his thumb before sticking it on Baekhyun's tiny burn. The child sniffles, snot running down onto his upper lip. When Yixing pulls his thumb away, the skin is lightly pink, but otherwise flawless, and Baekhyun sniffles loudly, bringing it to his eyes to inspect.

"Still want a bandaid?" Yixing asks gently. Baekhyun nods, and from his pocket, Yixing applies a small doraemon bandaid. Jongdae, jealous, kicks his feet with a loud whine.

"Yixing seonsaengnim!!! I have a oo too!!!" Yixing laughs, standing up and moving over towards Jongdae, shaking his head.

"Where's your oo, my little troublemaker?" At the term of endearment, Jongdae grows a little pink, a kitty cat grin on his lips as he points at the rugburn on his knee.

"Oh no...Let's take care of that," Yixing nods, kissing his palm before sticking it on Jongdae's knee. The toddler pinkens more before wiggling excitedly.

"I wanna see I wanna see!" When Yixing pulls his hand away, Jongdae's knee is clear and he squeals. To be fair, Yixing still sticks a doraemon bandaid on his knee as well before standing up, hands on his waist.

"Can you two behave, or do you need to stay in time out?" he asks, stern.

"We can behave, seonsaengnim," Baekhyun and Jongdae chorus begrudgingly. Yixing smiles, nodding, and turns his attention back to the rest of the troublemaking class.