Fair - Weather #5

Fair - Weather

“ You get back here! ”

“ Go on! Catch me if you can! ” Sungyeol screamed happily with ice-cream in his hand, running away from the middle age man who was holding a bat to hit Sungyeol in it in mind. However, the middle aged guy slowed down bis pace due to his age. He couldn’t keep up with Sungyeol’s speed.

“ I… Will… k (cough) kill you ” That man stuttered as he stopped, catching his breath with his palm on his knees.

Sungyeol laugh and turn back with stopping his leg.

“ Ahjusshi, you should hire a bodyguard ” Sungyeol stated happily.

“ I will catch you ” That man say slowly. Ignoring that, Sungyeol turned around again while opening his ice-cream and starts eating that.

 

He jogged carelessly to his usual spot with Junhyung when he suddenly spotted a girl sitting on a bench, not moving an inch with her eyes close and opened book on her lap. Suddenly stop jogging, he walked slowly towards her.

Only after a few steps, he suddenly realize that the girl is sleeping.  Sungyeol smiles and sat beside her leaving a few centimetres space between them. As he sits, he lean in closer to get a better look on her, slowly. So that he won’t wake her up.

He is studying everything about her. From her hair. Straight, layered, shoulder-length, black hair with bangs. Her eyes, he realized that she had long eyelashes. Her dainty nose. Her slighty pouty lips. Her long neck. Her soft hand. Her long legs. She’s wearing a yellowish orange flared dress with comfortable flats as her shoes.

Admiring her, Sungyeol didn’t realized the time. His phone rang the made him stood up and walked away as fast as he can from her and finally he clicked the green icon on his phone. “ Yeah? ”

**********

As she thought that she heard noises ( Noise of people ‘running’ away apparently ), she opened her eyes and not realized that she had been sleeping. She look around trying to figure out where she is. She took her phone out from her dress pocket and realized that she had a text message.

“ Song Hyejung! Where are you?! The event was over 30 minutes ago! You should arrived by now. Where are you?! ” It’s written that the text was from her mother and it was sent 24 minutes ago.

After figured out what had happened, she stood up feeling panic.

“ . ” She started running and the book from her lap fell.
“ Damn damn. ” She turned around and bend down and took the book and started running as fast as she could.


Being panic as she is, she didn’t look where she is running that made her bumped into some people.

 

“ Hey, w- “That person stops talking as he look at her standing up quickly.

 

“ Sorry ” She stated simply and started running away again making that person speechless and stares at her.

.
**********

 

“ Yeah? ” Sungyeol said on the other line.

“ Thank you ” Junhyung muttered to the cashier and made her smiling happily at him. He took his bottle of coke and started to walked out from the store.


Now that he turned his attention to his phone and start talking to Sungyeol.

“ Ah, Sungyeol. I might be a little late. I had to run some errand for my grandmother ” Junhyung stated.

“ What? You called me just to tell me that? ” Sungyeol on the other line sounds like he is screaming.
“ You know what I had missed just because you called? ” He said again.

Knowing Sungyeol, he won’t stop after a few seconds, Junhyung took the phone away from his ear and open his bottle of coke and took a sip before land his phone on his ears.

“ ……seconds or I’ll tell the whole school that you’re the one who ruined the principal’s car! ”

Junhyung widened his eyes before saying ‘what’, Sungyeol had already hung up.

 

Knowing Sungyeol, he must have time limit to make Junhyung go there and that time has to be seconds. And it obviously not 60 seconds, because it is probably too long for Sungyeol. That news can’t spread around school. Its fake news plus it was an accident, Junhyung thought. But Sungyeol, ofcourse, his way, made everyone believes whatever comes out from his mouth.

Without thinking much, Junhyung started sprinting to the spot.

Because of him worrying about the time, he bumped into a person and made both of them fell down. Junhyung was about to warn that person softly.

“ Hey, w- “As he look up with his hand on the back of his hand, he was stunned to look at the beautiful girl. No fake smile, no giggling, no being shy. Just her emotionless face stunned Junhyung.

“ Sorry ” She said and started to run again.

Junhyung feels like everything around him stop moving as he watch her ran away. By the time she was getting smaller and eventually vanished he finally realizes.

“ , Sungyeol ” And started to run again.

 

 

After a few minutes he arrived at the cottage where he and Sungyeol’s usual spot and finds Sungyeol leaning his back onto the pole, eating his ice cream in leisure.

Junhyung was catching his breath hoping that that false news won’t spread around the school.

“ 7 seconds late. Get ready, Junhyung ” Sungyeol smirk playfully.

“ You prick Lee Sungyeol! ” Junhyjng threw his coke bottle and started to run towards Sungyeol but Sungyeol, being him, ofcourse he ran away. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And Now Let The Love Begins.