Fair - Weather #4

Fair - Weather

Year 2008 - Both of them are 17 years old. 

 

In a place of an abandoned factory Sungyeol and Junhyung had both of their backs stick together while looking at the enemy who were just arriving. With both of their clothes already worn out they still had their hands tighten grip with a stable position. Both of them were tired, they were panting but instead of showing, they smirk as the four people who had just arrived.

 

They were tired ofcourse but their stamina are increasing upon seeing the new enemy who has just arrived.

 

“So both of you beat two of the strongest persons in our gang?” One of them finally spoke up with his tough body, he had both of his hand inside of his pocket. With a smile forming when he saw two of the guys that were beaten by Junhyung and Sungyeol were laying down didn’t even moving, faint.

 

“HAHAHA You call these two strongest? You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Sungyeol laugh and run forward to beat the new enemies and after a few millisecond, Junhyung also run forward ready to kick their asses without even hinting the enemies that the fight are already starting.
 

“What, you should noti-“Without even waiting for his respond, Sungyeol bend and land a punch on the guy’s chin and made him flew upwards.

“Hyu-!” One of the people started to panic as they see their hyung was beaten by a few millisecond   but Junhyung ain’t giving that guy a chance and kick his stomach that made him stumble and automatically threw a punch but Junhyung stop it with only his palm and land a punch through his cheek and made him fell down.

 

“Hey, you should look towards your opponent instead of worrying about your ally” Junhyung look down at him and spit to the land beside the faint guy.

After both of them; Sungyeol and Junhyung finished both of them, they land their eyes on the other two person who was standing speechless looking at their mates were beaten in just less than an hour or worst, less than a half an hour. They were obviously shaking looking at them but hesitantly to form a fist and made a fighting pose. HESITATELY.

“Y-you w-wa-want a punc-“Again without even listening, both of them ran towards the other two and kick their butts in just 13 seconds.

Junhyung were standing up after beating the guy until he fell down, Junhyung wipe the blood that come from the edge of his lips with the back of his hand satisfied looking at the beaten enemy.

However, Sungyeol on the other hand were laughing hysterically while putting one of his feet onto the enemy’s body with his hand’s palm were on his waist.

“HAHAHAHA This people better know who they were messing up with. HAHAHA” Sungyeol laughed again.

“Shut up. You were the one who was thrashing their territory.” Without even looking back at Sungyeol, he is starting to walk away from the scene.

Not even a minute, Junhyung feel a weight onto his shoulder. Sungyeol put his arm onto Junhyung’s shoulder.

“I am hungry. Let’s go eat. It’s on you, right?” Sungyeol said.