Fair - Weather #2

Fair - Weather

year 1997

 

Junhyung woke up early with revenge in his mind. Revenge on Sungyeol for making him embarassed infront of the whole class. 
He clenched his fist tight as he remembered what had happened on the first day which is yesterday. 
" Jun . . . You should eat happily and not with that face " His grandmother realized that he was angry and tried to calm him down. 
" Ah, I'm sorry, grandma " He bow his head slightly and continue eating his breakfast. 

 

.

" Goodbye grandma " He waved to his grandma as he finished tied his shoe-lace and took his bag on his right arm. 
" Goodbye, Jun. Study well " His grandma peck on his forehead and patted his head.
" Yes, I will. " He waved again and walked of throught the ancient gate. 

.


As Junhyung walking on the streets he saw a mini store that sells snacks and drinks. 
He checked his money in his school bag and smiled as he realized that he had enough money. 

" Thank you, kid. Please come again " The cashier told him and smiled sincerely. 
" Yes, I will. " He smiled and raised his lollipop as a sign of his thank you - ness. 
He smiled happily looking at the lollipop when a middle age guy came infront of him as if he was looking for something with a bat on his hand. 

" Damn it! Where is that kid?! How dare he stole my fruits! " He stop right infront of Junhyung and look around before set off again. 
" You'll pay for this kid, if I saw you. " He said again before going away. 
Junhyung look at him for a second and off his lollipop before walking towards his school.

" Gegegege " Junhyung heard a weird sounds and look where the source of it. 
" gegege " He heard again and looked up to the tree nearby him and saw a kid around his age with his school uniform covering his head. 
The kid seems to realize that Junhyung was watching him and he turned around to look at Junhyung. 
" YOU! " Junhyung raised his voice when he realized who he was. 
" Hey wet-pants! " He raised his hand before jumping down. 

" Is that lollipop? It looks yummy! " Sungyeol was about to take Junhyung's lollipop but Junhyung pulled it away to his back with his face still facing Sungyeol. 
" This is mine! Dont take my lollipop! " He raised his voice again. 
Sungyeol looked at him with no interest before sliding down beside him and jumped towards Junhyung's back and ate the lollipop. 
Junhyung looked back to see his lollipop was eaten by Sungyeol amd widened his eyes. 
Sungyeol straighten his back with lollipop is still in his mouth, hands were placed beside his waist and let out and evil-laugh. " HAHAHA! " 

Before Junhyung could even do anything, Sungyeol ran away fastly. 
" My LOLLIPOP! " He screamed. 

.

 

Junhyng step into the class with angered. 
He was about to go to Sungyeol but he was nowhere to be found in the class. 
He sat down onto his chair and sigh in relieved that nothing were placed onto his chair. 
He took out his note book and rip one paper out. 
" Meet me at schoolfield after class. -Junhyung " He wrote on the paper in english langguage and put it on Sungyeol's table. 

A few minutes after that, Sungyeol came into the class with tha bag's strip on his head and blow out the chewing gum that he's eating. 
Sungyeol walk straightly towards his table with Junhyung staring at him all the way. 
Sungyeol saw the paper and read it. 
He looked at Junhyung and raised the paper. 
" What are you writing? I don't understand english " He said with his what-the-hell-are-you-writing face plastered on his face. 
" I said meet me after-school at school-field! I want to fight with you! " Junhyung clenched his fist and wanted to face-palmed his face with table because Sungyeol didnt understand a simple english. 

 

.
 

The bell rang and it signs that the lessons are donw for the day. 
Junhyung walked through the hall way with angered once again, wanting to beat the crap out of Sungyeol. 

When Junhyung arrived at the school field he saw Sungyeol standing with his back facing Junhyung with his uniform were tied around his waist and Sungyeol only wears sleeve-less shirt and crossed his arms. 
" You're late " He turned around to see Junhyung with smirk. 
" How dare you make me embarassed. Today, nothing's going to stop me. " Junhyung looked at Sungyeol. 
" Really? then you'll have to que-up and wait for your turn. " HE point at the other side.
" Why do I have to que-up? " Junhyung asked himself as he turned to the other side.

His jaws dropped when he saw a lot of people were standing there, angry. 

" Come here Sungyeol! "

" You like to bother other poeple right? today, you'll get it! "

" How about this, you'll come again next year. I am really busy right now " Sungyeol picked on his nose and looked at Junhyung with no interest. 

"How clever of you to make all of these people to act! You think you can fool me?! " Junhyung looked at him before jumping towards the crowd. 

" Come on! I alone is enough to beat all of you guys! " 

" Y-you alone? Such a big-mouth " One of the crowd speaks up. 

Junhyung high-kicked on the face of the person who was very infront which made him fall down. 
He then punched the other guy besides him but the third guy kicked Junhyung off. However, that doesnt stop Junhyung. 
Junhyung stood up and jump, kicking the guy in the face. 

Punched the other guy on his jaw. 
Then again, the one who Kicked Junhyung step in and punched his face. 
Junhyung stood up quickly and hit the guy with his head. 
Watching the guy fell down gives the only last guy to wrap his arms around Junhyung preventing him to move but Junhyung pushed him by his elbow on his stomach makes the last guy falls down. 

" Sungyeol! Now is your turn! " He screamed but stop as he watched Sungyeol faked crying with a teacher beside him. 

" Teacher, look at what Junhyung has done " He fake crying. 

" Yong Junhyung! What have you done! " The teacher yelled. 
" Mrs Bae! " Junhyung jumped. 
" Come with me to go to the principal office! " The teacher dragged Junhyung away from them leaving Sungyeol with the lost guys. 
" You'll pay for this Sungyeol! " Junhyung scremed. 

" HAHAHA I don't have to waste my energy anymore. This is so much fun! " He evil laughed with his hands placed onto his waist.