7

Watching stars

  I clearly remember this dress being more longer or maybe the lady at the counter swapped the dress for another one. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, I wore a purple colored dress made of satin that came just above my knees. I personally wasn't a big fan of dresses since it brought back bad memories, but due to the unavoidable circumstances I HAD to wear one. I did not know how to apply makeup like eyeliner or  eyeshadow so I just stuck to bb cream and pink lipstick. My chocolate brown hair that fell below my shoulders had a pin made of stones clipped to one side.

Was I pretty? Did I look like I put too much effort? Who knows? Who cares? Nobody, thats who.

Even if I were to show up like this in front of Jaehwan or Sanghyuk the least they would ever say is ' Hey you look great! ', not pretty, not beautiful. 

    I picked up my little box clutch and took one last glance at the mirror and sighed. Here goes, I thought as I went towards the door. I stepped out of my apartment and locked the door behind me. I looked at the door to Hongbins apartment and wondered, what would Hongbin say? Would he find me pretty?.I chuckled a bit at my silly thoughts.  Get over it Yunhee, nobody is gonna find you pretty.

_________________________

      " This punch is great!! " Sanghyuk screamed in my ear since it was too loud to even hear anything through the techno music playing in the back.

" I knoow!! " I screamed back.

    The so called ' get together ' turned out to be a living nightmare. Every one of my female colleagues came dressed up like es and were busy grinding against the male colleagues, I could have sworn I even saw Jaehwan eating another girls face earlier. The only odd ones out were Sanghyuk and I, poor thing, he  shouldn't have to see any of this. I even saw my boss making out with a girl named...was it Eunhyo? Ah...I dont remember.

   The chaos continued for the next 3 hours and soon the music slowed down and the only people left on the lawn were 5 couples. I sighed and slumped down in my seat, Sanghyuk had left earlier and Jaehwan left the place with his girl, I bet they were having s3x somewhere hmm..anyways I was all alone and it really .

     I then sat up and looked at the party area, I never really got a chance to look at the place properly.

I could tell that there was a lot of greenery around the place, maybe if I saw the place in the morning it would look less scary. I then spotted a tree with its branches lined with little LED lights, I got up and went towards it to take a closer look at it. As I went closer I saw a part of a bench come into view, I looked back at the party scene , it looked so small from where I stood. Coming this far was dangerous but I still went towards the bench.

      I then saw a figure of a person seated on the bench and backed away. Sadly as I took a second step back I stepped in a twig causing it to crack and let out a sound, the person turned around " Who's there? " the person (it was a man!!) asked.

      I backed away further and turned to run but slipped and fell flat on my face. Great Yunhee, just great. To make matters worse the person was closing in on me and soon he was beside me. Luckily a lot more light was present on this side of the tree so I managed to look up and catch a glimpse of the persons face. " Please dont hurt me " I said , the person had half of his face covered by a mask and he wore a hoodie that covered the top of his head making very little of his face visible, there was something sinister about this person and I didn't know what.

     Then the most unexpected thing happened, the person chucked and pulled his hood off revealing his blue colored hair. " Wonshik.." I said breathing a sigh of relief " Thank god it's just you ". He cocked his head to one side and removed the mask on his face. " Yunhee...? " he said doubtfully, then he leaned closer to look " Oh my god!! It is you! " he said in surprise. I chuckled and proceeded to get up, I supported myself on my hands and then when I stood on my feet a sharp pain shot up my left leg and I let out a whimper and sat down on the ground. Wonshik then bent down beside me and looked at my left foot

" Does it hurt a lot? " he asked as he tried to meet my eyes.

    I felt a little tears well up in my eyes as I squeezed them shut and nodded. " Here " he said taking hold of my left hand and putting it around his shoulder, then with his right hand ssecured around my waist he brought me up to my feet. " Better now? " he asked. I nodded turning to look at him, seeing how close his face was I turned away embarrassed.

" Let me drive you back to your apartment " he said.

" No.." I said removing my arm from his shoulder

" I'm fine, see? " I said walking forward wincing as I set my left foot on the ground.

It was then I felt myself being hoisted from the ground and carried in bridal style. I let out a slight scream and hurriedly wrapped my arms around Wonshiks neck. I turned to stare at him in bewilderment, he appeared comparatively calm and with an even calmer voice he said " Since you dont wanna go back to your place, I'll take you to mine "

 

Author nim corner ^^ 

Annyeong everyone!!

Wonshik is gonna take her over to his place °Д°

Ooh wonder what's gonna happen? *raises eyebrows suggestively and gets whacked*

Just a side note, I at writing :P

Please do comment! I'd really love to hear from you guys

-grandiosegangles