Epilogue

Watching stars

  The sunlight seeped through the creamy beige curtains and drew a path through the room, passing the numerous photographs and papers scattered around the wooden desk and floor to the bed where two people lay. The sunlight was starting to be a bother to the women and being the light sleeper she was her eyes fluttered open. 

     The womans long raven hair cascaded down her back and framed her small face. She wasn't exactly blessed with amazing features but she was pretty enough. She turned to the big lump beside her and patted it.

" Wonshik wake up " she said shaking him.

A low groan emmited from the lump.

She pouted"Jagiya wake up ".

     A hand then emerged from under the sheets and pulled the woman down. She landed on the lump and sighed

" Pabo I know your awake " she said pulling the sheet away to reveal the grinning face of her husband.

" Good morning Yunnie " he said poking his wife's nose.

She retaliated whining " Yahh its your turn to make breakfast today " she grumbled.

He sighed " Relax Yunnie its a Sunday, you don't have work " he said running his hands  through her long tresses.

   The man blessed with handsome features had short hair, dyed a shade of light brown.

The woman pouted " I know that, its just.."

" I know, your upset because I have an appointment today right? " he asked.

She nodded " Can't you skip it? Please? " she pleaded.

The man chuckled " I wish I could, but then again I skipped last weeks as well . Hongbin would be so mad at me " he said as he continued to brush her hair with his fingers. " Yaah stop pouting you, your aegyo doesn't work that effectively anymore ".

She smiled " But its effective isn't it? " she asked.

He sighed " It always has been ". 

       She then turned over and rolled off her husband to settle down beside him. She stared at the ceiling fan spinning above her. Soon the view of the ceiling fan was blocked by her husband hovering above her.A highly distracting view, aside from the fact that he was handsome he also had a toned body with impressive abs and biceps and dressed in nothing but a pair of white pants she was really distracted. She tried with all her might to look everywhere else but in front of her but failed.

    " Yunhee" his voice called, he rarely called her by her actual name unless it was something serious.

" What?" She asked turning to face him with watery eyes. His face went soft as he reached forward to wipe the tears.

" Aww jagiya don't cry, what's wrong? " he asked pulling her up to sitting position and into an embrace. She sniffed " I just miss you that's all " she spoke into his shoulder. " We're always so busy these days ".

He pulled away and held her face delicately in his hands " Jagiya..".

She wiped the tears away " No forget it, I know I'm being childish..let's just get on with our day shall we? I'll go make breakfast for you" she said trying to pull away.

He placed a kiss on her forehead " I  really missed you too " he said smiling. She looked up to see that his eyes were glassy as well.

" Look I know you've been busy with your job as CEO of Chrome and all and I figured that I'd give you some space you know? " he said.

She shook her head and touched his hands that held her face " You don't need to give me space Wonshik " she said, saying her husbands name lovingly. " In fact that's the last thing I'd want you to do ".

He smiled and let a tear fall down his face.

" I don't know how you do it, you don't make me ever regret my decision of marrying you " he said.

She laughed " Pabo its been 2 years its too late to regret now ".

He pouted " Hmm maybe..but then again we did go out for 5 years before that right? " he asked.

" Aah those 5 years " she said smiling. 

       The woman then looked over at the man she'd spent 7 years of her life with. Aside from the fact that there were a few wrinkles near the corner of his eyes and the change in hair he was still the blue haired boy she'd fallen in love with.

" Now how about that breakfast? " the man asked getting off the bed.

She chuckled " You have work let me do it " she said.

    The man made a frown " Yunhee.." He said in a serious tone.

" What? " she asked in a surprised tone.

" You can be really thick you know that? " he asked walking over to her and pulling her into his arms. She raised an eyebrow .

" Am I..missing something? " she asked.

He laughed and reached downward to grab onto her thighs. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he pressed her back against the wall. His face was extremely close and she had a problem breathing as always. He lowered his face down to leave a chaste kiss on her lips. She instinctively shut her eyes and savoured the feeling of his warm pillows against hers. He pulled away and placed his forehead against hers

" Happy anniversary love " he said grinning.

Her eyes grew wide " Its today?! " she yelled.

      He laughed " Of course it is and the only 'appointment' I have today is taking care of my wife the whole day ". She placed a kiss on his nose.

" I love you " she said blushing.

He kissed her lips again " Me too jagiya, me too ". She then wrapped her arms around him pulling him into an embrace.

" So...how are you gonna look after me? " she asked.

" Hmm...how about we brush our teeth first? " he asked. She nodded and followed her husband to the bathroom.                      

     The sunlight now lit the entire room giving it a bright yellow glow. However one single ray of light focused on the collage of photographs that decorated the wall. Photographs ranging from the wife's unattractive morning face to a candid photo of her in her pristine white wedding dress to the couple making funny faces at the camera to a sneaky shot of them kissing by the beach( courtesy of Lee Hongbin) decorated the wall. The 7 years they had spent together were documented on the wall in the form of photos. Like every other couple they too fought. Shown in a few pictures of the woman frowning at the camera and smiling in the next. They weren't the kind of couple who shared dalgona on a cold day or held each others hands or spoke of the fate of their future , no. Rather they were the couple who fought over candy, piggybacked around each others back( the woman too!), had their own mini wrestling matches in the living room and sneaked kisses when nobody was looking and above all they stayed not for the sake of their relationship, they stayed because of each other, completing each other like a puzzle that no one else but they can understand.

Author nim corner ^^

There you guys go :)

And this story had officially come to an end *bows*

Writing this has been really great guys

I'm really in love with the Wonhee couple ❤❤

And as for Hongbin...hmm let's just assume that he had a girlfriend the whole time shall we? ;)

So I hope you guys liked this and in this scenario Wonshik and Yunhee have been married for 2 years 

They started going out when Yunhee was 23 and Wonshik, 25.

Dated for 5 years ( gotta know your soulmate xD) 

And got married and are celebrating their 2 year anniversary.

So Yunhee is 30,and Wonshik is 32 in this xD

Ahhh math.... 

And before I leave for now..

I'm currently working on another fanfic!!!

I'd call it semi-crack with romance and comedy playing a chief role aaaand of course EVERYBODY in Vixx is gonna be in it!!!

Thanks for sticking with me so far!

I love you guys! Goodbye for now :3

-grandiosegangles