12

Watching stars

   I found the next two balloons taped to the white bench in the park and another attached to a clutch in a designer store. I was even more surprised about the fact that the clutch was for me, but then again this is Wonshik we were talking about. I then followed the map and came to stop outside a famous restaurant " What in..the world..? " I said to myself as I gaped at the building that stood before me , I then looked back at the map. I clearly wasn't expecting this when Hongbin said 'fancy'. 

     With shaking legs I entered the restaurant and approached the receptionist.

" Um..Is Kim Wonshik here? " I asked quietly.  

    This has got to be some kind of joke Wonshik wouldn't possibly think of having a date here. The questions in my head were answered when the receptionist responded with a smile " Why yes ma'am right this way ". I must have looked like an idiot carrying a bunch of sky blue balloons in one hand but I didn't really care, it was my date and I liked it. I was led to a little enclosure with creepers growing over the walls and flowers growing on them. In the far corner of the enclosure stood a lone table where a blue haired man stood with his back to me. He appeared to be struggling with something as I let out a ' Ahem'.

        Wonshik then turned around, dropping the package he had in his hand. His eyes were the size of saucers as he looked me up and down " Y-Yu-Yunhee? " he asked doubtfully, I nodded giving him a toothy smile " Hi ". He then grinned " I didn't think you'd make it " he said taking hold of my hands and leading me to the table. I giggled

" It was fun to be honest, but it doesn't count as a date if one persons missing " I said pouting.

He tapped my nose playfully " Next time I'll ask Hongbin to set it up for us ". I grinned and looked around

" Are you sure its okay to dine here? This place looks expensive " I said.

" Relax would you? I've got it all taken care of and plus..." He leaned in closer "..the foods amazing ".

     After we chatted for a while, the appetizers arrived, followed by the main course which was some type of pasta that tasted like HEAVEN. " Ahh I could eat this everyday " Wonshik said swooning. " Its SO good " I mumbled between mouths. After we were done we waited for the dessert, there was a question running through my head but I was afraid to ask him.

  " So this kid grabbed onto my hair when I was trying to get him to sit and...hey what's wrong? " he asked looking at me.

        I looked back at him, he was so handsome, dressed in a black suit with a midnight blue tie and his blue hair teased so that it fell on his forehead in a messy manner and his dark eyes that never failed to draw me in. I shook my head " Its nothing ".

Wonshik insisted " Is it the food? I could always order something else if you want.." He said.

" Its nothing Wonshik really ".

" Hey.." He called " look at me ".

I obeyed and lifted my head upwards to face him, he brushed some hair out of my eyes and smiled.

" If something's bugging you just tell me okay? Its rude to not share secrets with me " he stated as a matter of factly. I laughed " Really? " he shrugged.

    I hesitated and then I spoke " How do I look? " I asked. His grin fell  " What? " .

" How do I look? I repeated the question again and waited.

A smile grew on Wonshiks face " Is that what you were worried about? " he asked. I nodded pouting

" Oh god Yunhee " he said getting up from his chair and bending down beside mine. He took hold of my right hand and looked up at me " Tell me honestly " he said.

     I sighed " Well...I was afraid you wouldn't like me if I dressed up, you said I was genuine I didn't need to dress up to look nice and I was afraid if I did..you wouldn't like it " I rambled but I didn't care I told him honestly. Wonshik placed his right hand on my cheek and brought me down to place a chaste kiss on my lips, he pulled away to look me in the eye.

" You'll still be beautiful to me no matter how you dress " he said firmly

" What I wouldn't like though.." He continued wiping my cheek " is seeing you cry ". I then realized tears were falling down my cheeks. I smiled and took hold of him right hand that lay on my cheek, I closed my eyes .

"They're happy tears". Wonshik then twirled a strand of my hair on his finger " Like I said, purple looks good on you " . I turned to my right to look at my reflection in the glass door. A woman with short hair with purple streaks, dressed in a beige assymetrical dress was staring back at me. " Now people will actually believe us when we say we're a couple " he said happily. I grinned " Wonder what my colleagues would say though " 

" You look great Yunhee, it doesn't matter what they say " he said.

   

    Soon dessert arrived and as usual, it was amazing. Wonshik paid for the entire meal and then took my hand in his and lead me outside. 

     " Where do you wanna go? " he asked.

" Hmm " I said looking at our entwined hands " Wherever you wanna go ".

His forehead creased in thought " I wanna go star watching " he said. I blushed remembering what happened the last time we watched the stars

" I'd love that ".

He smiled and placed a kiss on the side of my forehead " Have I told you how much I like you? " he asked.

" Maybe " I said smugly.

" Well I like you even more now..no forget like, I love you " 

Then right there in side walk he pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips. He didn't leave me any time to react as my arms hung limply at the side. He pulled away and looked me in the eye. " I love you " he said again brushing away the tears that unconsciously fell down my face. He kissed my cheeks " Yah...don't cry " he said.

      Everything that just happened, Wonshiks words, the dinner, his confession, the kiss in public it was all so sudden but strangely it felt right and it was overwhelming. Unsure of how to respond I began to sob. I buried my face in his shoulder and just cried my heart out. He just stood there patting my back.

" I'm sorry...I know its sudden, but my emotions got the best of me, I'm sorry " he apologized.

I shook my head still buried in his shoulder " I'm not upset "I said pulling away to look at him.

     Wonshik held a concerned expression on his face as he looked at me, I gave a small smile

" Just overwhelmed that's all " I said brushing his hair with my right hand. " Surprised that...someone could love me so much " I said.

Wonshik sighed in relief " Pabo you scared me!"

" It's true!! " I protested as he proceeded to take my left hand in his right.

He looked up at the sky and sighed " The stars look pretty tonight...are you up for some outdoor star watching? " he asked. I nodded

" Bring it on "

Author nim corner^^ (^.^)

*Throws fluff everywhere*

I really need to stop with the fluff ^^'

I'll be honest it makes me cringe sometimes I'm so emo...not :P

1 more chapter to go!!

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me so far

Sarang hae (^▽^)