2

Watching stars

        I battled with myself as to whether to open the door or not, on one hand I hoped it would be Hongbin but then again, what if it was some creep who had a for girls in their early 20's?. Maybe even Hongbin could be someone like that. I didn't realize nearly 5 minutes had passed since the bell had gone and I made my way towards the door taking light strides.

       I grabbed onto an umbrella that lay in the holder for protection. Opening the door with a light click I peeked through the miniscule crack and didn't see anything or anyone suspicious. Was this some kind of prank?. I then opened the door just wide enough to poke my head through.

       It happened in a split second, a creamy sweet smelling object landed on my face with a splat, and I immediately began to scream the most obscene words I could think of. I hurriedly wiped my eyes just in time to see a tuft of blue hair disappear down the stairs. " YOU IDIOT!! DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU MANNERS?!! " I screamed. 

      The door to the opposite apartment opened and Hongbin stepped out, his mouth dropped open once he saw me. " What happened to you? " he asked. I was lost for words yet again " Some kids playing a prank I guess.." I mumbled reaching for the pie tin that lay near my feet. Hongbin stayed quiet for a few seconds and then spoke.

" Wonshik..."

" Huh? "

" I bet it was him, that idiot probably forgot which house was mine " he continued rubbing his chin." I'm really sorry he did that Yunhee I'll make him apologize I swear " he said sincerely I nodded and sighed " Well good night Hongbin ssi " I said as I shut the door noticing that Hongbin seemed so deep in thought. As I shut the door behind me I silently prayed that idiot friend of his would make an appearance soon, just so that I can smother pie on his face too.

 

________^^^^^^___________^^^^^^^_________^^^^^^^^___________

        

       I was always a really deep sleeper, I even slept through a really strong earthquake once too, I wonder what kind of sorcery they used to make my doorbell. The shrill noise rung through my ears and I sat up in bed with a growl. I rubbed my eyes and made my way towards the door yawning unattractively.

        Without bothering to look through the peep hole I opened the door with a yawn. " Yeah?? " I asked blinking rapidly to bring my eyes to focus. My vision was kind of blurry but I could see a flash of blue. My eye's snapped open and I pointed a finger at the man. " YOU! " I  yelled. The man blinked twice in confusion " What are you doing in Hongbins place? " he asked rudely. I placed my hands on my hips " Well news flash mister this is MY place " I said, you wanna play rude? So can I.

" And I think you owe me an apology ". He scoffed " I don't owe you anything , your rude " he said. " You threw pie on my face!!! " I screamed.  Just then the opposite door clicked open and there stood Hongbin rubbing his eyes.

         " Wonshik?" He said groggily. " Hey man! " said person said cheerful ly. " Yunhee? " he asked giving me a small smile. " M..morning " I said smiling. " Um...I'll give you guys a proper intro once I'm..clothed " he said.  It was then I realized he was wearing nothing but boxers. " Wonshik, give me 15 minutes " he said. " I'll give you 10 " Wonshik said as the door to Hongbins place slammed shut. Wonshik then turned to face me, and I scowled in return.  The first thing I noticed about him was his cotton candy blue hair, he was quite tall , not as good looking as Hongbin and his eyes were covered in eyeliner. 

        " Yunhee is it? " he asked crossing his arms over his chest. I mirrored his actions and smirked " Wonshik is it? ". He smirked " I pity Hongbin , his neighbour is such a desperate little thing " he said. " I am not desperate, your talking about me like im some-"

" *** deprived person? " he interrupted.

" Hey!! "

" Look at you! You get out of bed, the least you could do is fix your hair " he said. I rolled my eyes " I don't     have time for this " I said as I reached to close the door. " And yet your still hesitating " he said. I frowned " Look Wonshik " I said ( ugh even his name sounds gross ) " You threw pie on my face and    refused to give an apology, frankly speaking you have no right to comment on my appearance and more...private matters " I mumbled the last bit.

     " Fine, I'm sorry " he said giving a small smile, I was so close to returning it. " For your poor life " he finished. I clenched my fist so hard that I thought my nerves would explode.

___________

     ^^  Author nim corner^^

Annyeong everyone! So Wonshik finally appeared YAAY!!

BUT. He seems to be a bit of a I dont know...?

Quick question- What would you do if you were randomly 'pied' in the middle of the night by a stranger?

P.S Yunhee is awesome you'll find out why later xD