BTO 01

Break The Orbits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"The kid called Curiosity is next to me. It calls me and follows me around form morning to night
The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you. It doesn’t matter, tell me everything, I’m ready"

 

I tapped my fingers on a wooden table. Gazed a girl in front of me with emotionless. Honestly, I'm very bored right now. She just keep saying . And I'm not affected with any of her words, plead, etc.

"Are you done?" I cut her coldly. She stopped talking, but her tears still flowing on her cheeks.

"Please unnie....," she pleading again. "Please grant my wish. My last wish... I'm dying right now,"

"So ? " I raised my brow. "If you're dying now... What is my problem for this ?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Let me be with him," she whispered. But still audible. I can hear it clearly.

" For the nth time, I wont grant any of your wish," I hissed. Her gaze meet mine, her eyes still drenced with tears. Sadness swallowed her.

"Unnie..," her gaze softened. I want to puke. Really. "Please.... I just want a happiness. I just want him with me. He's my happiness-"

"Your happiness, is my nightmare. Your happiness is my sadness. Back off from now on or you will get trouble. You dont know what I am capable at,"

I stood up, hold my purse and phone and then walk away. But after a few steps, she stopped me with her words.

"But I really love him, unnie. I love him. I love Park Chanyeol,"

I didnt turn my head. I just clenched my fist. Enough! I wont give anything to her. I'm boiled inside.

"Choi Jeong Eun, stop meet my fiance. Dont stole my love from me, back off. You dont want people know the bad rumors about you right? You dont want a rumors spread like you stole someone's fiance? Your life will be ruined. I promises," I wear my black sunglasses and then headed off this shabby place.

I need to calm down.

 

 

I tried to finish all my works before going to sleep. My head is hurts. I groaned in pain. It's been a few weeks, my head will throbbing very hard if I'm thinking something to hard. And I'm endured it until now. I take some of pills and drink it withouth hesitation. I'm afraid... I'm afraid I'll loose another person again. I'm afraid if the only man who loves me decided to leave me. No..., I can't take it. I dont know what will happen with me if it's happen.

I just pray and pray it wont happen. I dont want a person I really hate, stole something again from me.

It's enough she ruined my family. It's enough to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter