02.~

I still wonder.

"I won’t change no matter what anyone says
Don’t look at me like that
We’re just in love, that’s all
Don’t hate on us, however you’re viewing us
We’re just a little different
Just leave us alone"

 

Yongguk's POV: 

 

 

It was that time of the year again, my favorite time of the year, when I got to go on vacation with my family and spend, well... almost three months there. Three months being by her side was everything to me. The more I loved it the more anxious I became. That is a really long time period actually. Who know what this summer is going to be like? It was just several hours that kept me apart from it all. Some of the best friends I have, the perfect life, 3 months of doing nothing and the girl I was in love with were all on that place. I lazily packed my stuff, I didn't quite care about all those things I was throwing in my bag. To be honest I didn't even pay attention to everything I was taking with me. Every few seconds I could hear mom shouting something from the kitchen. She never yelled loud enough for me to understand her, but I agreed to everything she said. I didn't even think about trying to argue with her now, about anything. It couldn't be more important than the vacation anyways. She kept repeating how I should call her, I promised I would. I still had plenty of time left before dad, grandma and me started the trip. We needed to go on a lunch before we left too. I didn't feel like running around some fancy restourants and even if the trip, while driving inside of a car, didn't last for more than 2 hours I just wanted to leave already. I was waiting for months. The time managed to came and we finally left our big city to visit the small city paradise I was longing for so badly. I didn't see her in a while. We didn't speak much when we were apart either. I wonder if she changed, it was several months tho. She probably has a new haircut. My mind was filled with stuff about her for the whole ride what caused me to think we got there even sooner then we were supposed to. Everyone from the crew I usually hang out with already knew in advance that I was coming. How wouldn't they know? Himchan told them before I self knew. I wasn't happy about Himchan blabbering around everything every time but she was in that crew as well so I'll forgive him. Oh, I maybe forgot to mention it... Himchan is pretty much my best friend. A person literally everyone has compared me with. Dude that was like my brother ever since I was born. Basically a jerk that learnt to behave. He told everyone to come at a certain place in a certain time because I was coming. And they did come. Nothing unusual actually,they...welll.... we, yes we met almost every single day like that. Not everyone from the crew came every day but when I arrive they all at least try to come. And she came every time, with no exception. Himchan and me met before and came at the certain place together. As he liked to sleep until the very second we had to get going we were of course late so some people were already there when we arrived. 

"YONGGUK!!!" I heard when I was in respective distance from the people to actually recognise their faces. But I did recogise the voice, of course I did, how could I ever mishear her voice. And I was right, she came running to me. She seemed very happy to see me. I quite didn't know how to react, but I didn't even need to because before I knew she already jumped in a hug. In that time I was still much shorter than her. 


"Jieun..." I silently replied and hoped that she couldn't feel the nervous in my voice. 


" Look at you, you're so cute. I didn't see you in a really long time. How are you? I apologize for not talking to you online much either..." She started talking and she simply couldn't stop. At that time we didn't even hang around so often, Himchan just introduced me to his crew and we just weren't that close yet but in just a year many things changed. I notice them often more than others because I don't get to see them change. It was already dark and everyone was pretty drunk around me. They kept acting stupid and I didn't want to join them. Jieun didn't want it either I guess so we decided to take a walk around the park for a while and just.... talk. Talking to her was never boring, I still don't know how she does it. We went on and on with the conversation that we didn't even think about the fact that we spent whole 3 hours away from our crew. We got so much closer that night that we ended up not going anywhere without each other. I couldn't believe things were going on so well. In these three months really many things happened, she said she loved me many times I only wish it was the same sort of love I felt for her... but it wasn't, she said how she's going to miss me very much when I leave and she couldn't resist to call me her little brother. I fell for her more and more each day. I even remember one evening when I was going out I went to my neighbor's garden and took a little piece of fine blue glass from the fountain to give it to her. That was probably the lamest thing I have ever done. The once we tied our fingers together and walked around the town like that. But the time passed, the summer was at the end and I really thought it was the perfect time to confess my love for her. I needed a damn lot of courage to do that. I gained it for weeks and then one night I went in a walk with her and simply told her. 


"I love you Jieun." 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I swear to the sky itself it never took me this long to write something, OMG, I BLAME-... uuuuh. Nothing. :3 Anywaaaay.... There it is. Second chapter. I would love to reveal something from the third chapter but it would ruin the fun, all I'm going to say is that it won't take me long to write it most likely because I already know exactly how it will be going. Please wait for the next chapter. It's about to get interesting.~ Thank you all for reading.