03.~

I still wonder.

"Who are you to worry about me?
I’m fine without you now so mind your own business
With words that I don’t even mean, I lie
I give you painful scars and turn around
Baby I’m sorry, even without you, somehow, I’m OK
Baby I’m sorry, somehow it’s bearable
Don’t ever worry about me again
I’m sorry I’m so sorry I’m so sorry
Words that can’t satisfy you
I’m so sorry I’m so sorry, actually, I love you"

 


*Flashback* 

 

"I love you Jieun."

 

 


Yongguk's POV: 

 

"Oh. Oh Yongguk..." She started after a long pause. It wasn't even that long but every second was like an eternity to me.  I knew I blew it, she was quiet. Jieun? Jieun was never quiet before. 


"... No. Don't tell me that. I'm sorry." 

That's it. She said it. Far the worst thing that could happen. 
She just turned around and left. 

I was pissed off, not because she refused my confession as if it was a piece of... stone, but because she just silently walked away. No turn backs. 
I thought my whole life was falling apart in those moments. I left home day after my amazing failure. After that day we didn't speak for more then 2 years. She spent all one summer at her grandma's place and we just became strangers after that. 
It was all over before anything even started. That was the worst thing, I didn't even get my chance. What was wrong with me? She dated before. Why not me? Am I not good enough for her? Why did she treat me so well then? It was killing me. 

I lost it. I lost it all. She didn't even bother explaining it to me. I made a mistake for not asking either. The last thing a told her was I love you... and I don't regret it. I love her, everyone knows that, she knows it too. I was serious and it was real. I could never doubt that, there was just something about that girl. She was the best, I didn't want any other. She was the most beautiful girl in the world in my eyes, even after her reply. Even after she threw my heart away like an empty glass bottle. It broke in pieces like when the bottle hits the ground.

I changed completely. I grew taller, I stopped eating; I was basically a living skull. I had all together 45 kg in 170cm of my height. I started high school and found awesome friends in my hometown. I became self confident as never before, I've cut my hair shorter and after 2 years decided to bring myself and my new attitude back in her hometown.  I exactly remember that Halloween because it was the first time nobody knew I was coming. Excluding Himchan of course, but he kept his mouth shut this time. We wanted to make it a surprise and hell yeah it was one. A good one. 

I can still sometimes see their faces when they saw me. Jieun saw me too, she was there. In fact she was sitting right next to me for half of the night. My hope for sticking it up her face blew apart because she left pretty soon. She went on a trip out of country the next day and she needed to get some sleep. I also came just for the weekend so my arrival was soon forgotten. Crew was all going to school and other things in just days took their minds completely. 

Well, I didn't expect a miracle after all. I was still bit taken back because my comunication with everyone was full of mistakes and lack of self esteem. 

Next time I'll have more luck~ I'll show you Song Jieun, you will notice me. You cannot ignore me forever... right? 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Tell me guys honestly.... did you expect this? Did you assume Jieun will refuse Yongguk's love? Please don't get mad at me readers. I'm not done yet, muhahahaa. :33 Thank you all for reading.!! She indeed turned out a , didn't she? Ooooh, I can't wait, I can't wait... !