01.~

I still wonder.

 

"What did you just do to me?
I used to be normal, but where did I go?
When you asked me to hold onto you
I keep getting confused, spinning round and round
Why do you keep burning up my heart?
Why do you keep preventing me from doing anything?
You’re driving me crazy
Crazy crazy crazy crazy for love
I have fallen deeply for you
Each day, it’s getting more dangerous"

 

 

 

Yongguk's POV:

 

There was that one girl once, oh she was like a fairy from a fairytale. She's the reason I fell too deep. I hated her just as much as I loved her. I hated those gentle hands because I could've never held them. I hated that look in her magnificant eyes because I knew they didn't look at me. I hated her beautiful lips because of every kiss I could've never steal. Those perfect fingers where my ring was supposed to be. She destroyed me. She was never really a part of the world, let’s say it that way. She’d always rather go in library and read. There was something about those books that always made her come back. You could've seen it in her eyes. They were different than usually, they were shining so brightly. As if she just got a really nice expensive gift or kissed a boy she likes. But it wasn’t it. It was just a book. I never understood, what was in those books that made her love them so much? I tried understanding it. I read some of those books, many of them actually. I spent a long time trying to see what she sees. But I never managed to discover what I was looking for. All those words weren’t as amusing to me as they were to her. After some time I found out I cannot find that bright shine in books, it was about love. She loved reading so much. It made her truly happy. I realized that when I watched her in library. Her happiness made me happy. And I got that shine in my eyes too. You get it when you fall in love. And I guess she fell in love over and over again with those pages. I was already kind of jealous. How could some papers win her heart so easily? Why couldn’t I do that? I again lost my mind questioning the same questions. Again the same old library and the same beautiful girl sitting there. And just the same dumb me hiding behind the shelves, trying so hard to be quiet. I was deseperate for her. I went whereever she went, she never knew. What killed me the most is that I was close to her, she called me her brother. She never tried too hard when she was with me. She was herself. The same wonderful girl I fell in love with. We were kids. I wasn't here often, I lived too far away to be what I wanted to be with her. Her feelings? She never showed them. I guess she never learned how to do that. She had more important things to do in life. She did things she enjoyed doing. And I kept my mouth shut. I was happy seeing her enjoying life. My princess, my love, my girl... that wasn't even mine. I spend every minute of my stay in vacations to be with her. We laughed, we cried, we were afraid and we had those long walks and these long conversations that kept repeating in my head for months later. I knew every littlest part of her being. She told me everything. She knew she could. I know she was broken in so many ways. But I kept on trying, I don't know what for. But I didn't mind it, after all, I guess I would still love her even if I watched her place a gun to my head.  I loved every broken piece left from her.  Every broken smile. Every broken promise and every broken truth. 

 

 

Author's note:

I finally started it. I know it's pretty short. (First few chapters will be like this, sorry.) What do you guys think about it?! Our Jieunnie has a comeback in two days. YAAAAI. *can't wait* And she's featuring Yongguk on her album, again. Hihihihi. *fangirl scream* Jieun unnie hwaiting.!! 
*whispers* I also bought today Secret's Japanese releases, 5 albums. I finally have them all now. Except for Welcome to Secrettime Japanese version :( I completed several group album collections. (Including VIXX (MY BABIES), Speed, B1a4, Alexander Lee and now I miss just one Secret album to complete them) Hihihi. ^^ 
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.~~