KyuMinDeul

Another Chance to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat down the nearest bench as soon as the man handed them their  ice creams. their ice creams, they busied theirselves in knowing each other. 

 

Jintou said his parents were both Korean, he just moved in Korea from America so that explains his broken Korean. He said that he is going to stay in Korea for a while as his parents films their new project. For a short period of time, both of them have learned about each other. For a few minutes, both of them settled in each others company comfortably. Jintou thought he have found a great hyung and friend, while Sandeul was planning to introduce Jintou to Baro if they are going to meet again.

 

"Hyung.. Your father might be looking for you." he worriedly said, reminding him that he has to leave and his father is waiting for him, although he wants the latter to stay. 

 

"But how about you?" he asked, concerned.

 

"uhm.." he looked around, trying to find his brother and his mother again. "I'll be okay.." he hesitantly assured, uncounciously pouting his lips.

 

Sandeul looked at him with concerned gaze, then sighed. "I'll accompany you for another 10 minutes okay?"

 

"really?"

 

"yes.."

 

"thank you hyung!!!" he hugged the older.

 

"Jintou! Yo!!" both of them turned to their right as they heard someone called the latter's name. "Ha! I have been running around looking for you kid! You just disappeared as soon as you saw the ice cream truck, and your Mother is not very happy about it." the taller guy said, panting with hands on his knees.

 

"Sorry.." Jintou looked down guiltily, which made the taller smile sheepishly. "Kidding. Mother is worried about you. Don't do that again, okay? - Oh!? You already bought an ice cream? I didn't know you have money." he squinted his eyes.

 

"This hyung here bought it to me.." he said now smiling, pointing at Sandeul.

 

"Hyung?! Hey! You don't even call me hyung!!!" the older complained.

 

"It's because you don't act like an older brother to me! Bleh!" Jintou stuck his tongue out while Sandeul just laughed at their antics.

 

"You two, Jinjja.. You're both Funny." he said smiling ear to ear.

 

Jintou's brother turned to look at him. "I'm glad you know how to speak English or this brat will be very confuse." he smiled. "Thanks for staying with my brother, my name is Hongki.. Hongki hyung for you.."

 

Sandeul tilted his head. "But you look like my Samchoon's age.. Yeah.. Like Eunhyuk Samchoon? I should call you Samchoon!" he said teasingly.

 

"What?! Hey! I'm just 21~ How could you call me Samchoon!" he defensively said.

 

Sandeul just laughed. "I'm just kidding hyung.. My name is Sandeul. Cho Sandeul!" he offered his hand and Hongki willingly took it, looking at him intently.

 

"Cho Sandeul.. I think I have heard your name somewhere." he said remembering when he first heard it.

 

Sandeul just shrugged, "common name I guess? Anyway, I'll go ahead.. Dad must be waiting! Bye Jintou! Bye Hyung!" he ran back to his father waving to his new friends, as Hongki watched him with serious face.

 

"Sandeul.. Sandeul.." he repeated. "I have heard it somewhere.. somewhere, where?" he asked himself as he turned his heels back to Jintou where he saw his Mother staring behind him with longing Eyes, there he found the answer.. "Lee Sandeul.. I don't think this is our last meeting.." he muttered to himself as he took his younger borther's hands.

 


"Mother! I found Jintou!" he called trying to divert his attention but failed. "Yah~~ Jintou's Umma.. Aren't you too much? You asked me to babysit this kid today and cancel my date, then he got lost and you asked me again to help you out, and now you're just gonna stare at me blankly?" he retaliated, as he creeped his hand to the latter, as if sending him a message that he knew.

 

It wasn't a secret to Hongki that his Mother has another child, the latter never hid it from him. He told him everything he feels, and that he misses his Sandeul each and everyday. But with his Father's connections and house rules.. What can they do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter