KyuMinDeul

Another Chance to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crying- That's the only thing Sandeul could do for now. And Nobody can stop him.

 

As soon as he heard Heechul mentioned his mom's name and where he's at right now, he didn't stop himself from  running, only to see a car pass by him in full speed. He tried to run after it, hoping it's his mother but failed when the car turned to the right.

 

He cried. He stopped Running then cried.

 

"Sandeul!!"

 

"Sandeul!!"

 

He heard two people calling his name. He didn't have to check who is it, he already knew. He cried more. It hurts.. He just wanted to see his mom, is it too much? He just wanted to see him, just see him.. Okay, maybe he wants to hug him too, and kiss him. Just that. He won't ask for any explanation why he left or why he didn't comeback. He just want his touch.. And for him to stay and if not.. For him to take him in. Because he can't be without his mom anymore.

 

He sobbed harder running towards the second person who ran towards him and jumped unto his embrace, which made the two men shock.

 

 

***

 

 

As soon as Sandeul literally jumped on him, he knew He's really mad. He looked at Kyuhyun who seemed a little stunned on what's happening but he rolled his eyes muttering 'this is all your fault'.

 

Between the two of them, Heechul know very well that in times like this Sandeul would choose to have his father comfort him than anybody else. But seeing how Sandeul reacted just now.. Oh well, This kid is really beyond mad to his Father.

 

Kyuhyun tried a lot of times to get Sandeul from Heechul, only to tighten Sandeul's hug to the older.

 

"Samchoon~~" it's as if he's sending him a message.

 

He gave up.

 

Heechul patted his back.. "It's okay.. I'll try to convince him." he mouthed although he himself is not sure how he will comfort the kid.

 


 

-----

 

 

"Have you heard about it?"

 

"About?"

 

"That North Korean President, I didn't know he's sick. Wonder if he's okay.."

 

Yesung looked at him squinting his eyes. "Your point?" he asked though he already knew it himself.

 

"He's your Father right?" he innocently and teasingly stated.

 

"You Stupid Monkey!!" he whacked his shoulders as Eunhyuk laughed.

 

Eunhyuk and Yesung was already having a cup of coffee when they arrived and Heechul is still in the process of calming Sandeul in his arms but it seemed like he's not going to stop anytime soon.

 

"Hmm.. Maybe we can go and visit the park so you can see mother?" he cooed, and Sandeul shook his head.

 

Heechul sighed, he don't know what to tell Sandeul anymore.

 

"What happened?" Enhyuk and Yesung said in Chorus.

 

"Sungmin went here.." Heechul Mouthed.

 

The two nodded and watched Sandeul's back then to Kyuhyun. 

 

"What does our baby wants?" Yesung rubbed his back but didn't get any reply.

 

"How about we call mom??" Eunhyuk suggested and everyone in the room looked at him accusingly but not Sandeul. He instead ran towards his Uncle then clung on his leg.

 

"Y-you're not lying right??" Sandeul stared at him with a pair of puppy eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter