KyuMinDeul

Another Chance to be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, you haven't change much!" she squealed smiling ear to ear.



"You don't even look like you already have a child." her friend butted in.



"When are you coming back? We miss you and your voice. " she said a little hopeful.



Kyuhyun just smiled and signed the papers they passed to him- forcefully. To when he's coming back, he really don't know and he actually don't need the fame he had back then. For now, he just want to be a father to his child and be the best one as he could.



Walking away, he continued to wave at them. He actually didn't miss the attention of his fans he got way back some time in his skyrocket career, for the reason that wherever he is and whenever it will be, there are still people who screams his name, stalk him and his son around, ask for his autograph, take pictures with him, snap a photo of his child.. and even reporters still write something about him though he clearly stated just before he left show business that he wants a private life. To live like a very normal citizen, with a child. Some of his Sunbaenims even got jealous on just how he managed to get all those attention even if he's not that active in show business anymore. 



Well, in all honesty. He too, don't know.



"Dad.." His mind hits back to reality as soon as he felt his son elbowing him. "You can go back in being a singer if you want to. I really don't mind." he smiled to his father.



He then shifted his chair, now facing his son. He might be just 7 years old, but he have learned a lot about life. Who wouldn't? With Heechul's everyday complaints about the reality of life, Yesung's never ending lecture about the difference of this and that of an animal and a human, and lastly Eunhyuk's lecture about true friends and the fake one. He's still 7 but he felt like he's teenager having those knowledge stuck in him. Kyuhyun sometimes wonder if his son really had lived and enjoyed a normal life as a kid since the day his three friends asked to help him with his Kid. Take note, they forcefully asked him to be Sandeul's Baby sitter. Thank God Ryeowook's letting him to be a normal kid as everyone else at home. 



"I don't want to. I just want to sit here.. with you.." he said then leaned to Kiss Sandeul's forehead.



The kid frowned, then automatically wiped his forehead. "Eww dad. You're so greasy!!" he said.



He could only chuckle to his gesture. For sure he got that from Heechul. or maybe from him.



"So.. are we going to see Mom today?" He asked flashing him his deadly puppy eyes.



"You always see her at home, Dullie-ah." He said not looking at his child. They were talking about Sungmin's poster somewhere in the park near downtown.



Kyuhyun wants him to be independent from his mom as possible. He wants him to forget him because he already have forgotten about them. He himself have even let go of that promise that he made some time ago that he will be back. Kyuhyun knew he won't, because if he really wants to, he already have done it long time ago.
 


"But dad.. I want to go there too. We might see him in person you know." The kid whined and he could only sigh as he watch Sandeul pouting his lips.



The kid still hopes that he will see him, hold him and come back for him. Even if he left him for seven years because of his career in Hollywood.



"I'll just finish my Contract here., Then I will be running back to your arms in no time." as what the older said in his note when he found Sandeul in his doorstep one fine day.



Kyuhyun convinced himself that it will be just 2 years, but the latter didn't come as two years passed. What's worse is he didn't even call or wrote them anymore. He completely disappeared in two years.. but then he thought the former was just busy. That he might have a new project coming and after that he will come back. He waited for another two years, he was right. The older got another movie project that time, yet didn't return even after it was finished. He tried again.. Hoping it'll be the last.. but another two years have came and passed by, but still.. the man did not show up, until he himself finally gave up. 



"Okay.. we'll go sit there for a while then go home.. Okay? Ryeowook told me he cooked something for us for dinner." He ruffled his son's hair. He just wished to see him in wider view. That should be a relief for him. Atleast the kid didn't ask him to send him back to his Long lost Mom. 

 



-----------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter