HH AU; Hyuk/OC

VIXX Oneshots

 

a next morning pt. 2
Hyuk enjoys surprising his noona.
 

story layout credit

I sighed softly as I yanked the plastic covered in fabric roughly my hair. I tossed it on the counter and rested my hands on the bathroom counter. The door was closed but I could hear Kira moving around the living room on the other side. She was busy cleaning and seconds later I heard the vacuum start up. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and let my eyes roam over my tired features.

Hyuk had left a few hours ago and even though it was only practice, I had no idea when he was actually going to be home with the others. I raked my hand through my hair and grumbled to myself as my hand got snagged in a knot. I pulled my hand free, uncaring if I worked the tangle of hair loose and dropped my hand back to the counter, going back to staring at myself.

Glancing at the shower, I clicked my tongue against my teeth, debating if I wanted to actually take a shower liked I'd told Kira or just stand in the bathroom thinking. I pursed my lips together and turned my gaze to look at myself. I tapped my foot against the cool tile floor before I finally nodded, agreeing with my thoughts that I should, indeed, take a shower. I didn't want to smell like and cleaning products when the others game home. Not to mention, it'd be a bit ridiculous if I went in saying I was taking a shower and then not actually taking one.

Kicking my clothes to the corner behind the bathroom door, I settled on the edge of the tub, legs swinging over as I spun slightly. I let my feet plant firmly on the bottom of the tub before I turned the water on. Now that I'd decided I was actually going to clean myself, the next question was should I take a tub or a shower?

Shower, I opted, turning the water dial on to the hot setting. I hissed, yanking my toes back as the heat from the water spit against my toes like acid.

"Too hot." I whispered, turning the dial back some before I'd found a temperate I liked.

I stood, dragging the curtain across the bar and hitting the shower setting. The heated water pouring through the tub's spout, sputtered to life and came raining down from the showerhead a few seconds later. I smiled and hummed as the heat of the water relaxed my muscles. I tilted my head up, eyes closing as I let myself soak under the heat and my mind wander.

I thought of Hyuk this morning and how he’d been such a tease. I rested against the wall of the shower, the water hitting the part of me still under the spray as I fantasized how it would have continued. He wouldn’t have just stopped with teasing me if we’d gotten the chance and we’d both known it.

I cupped one of my s, humming softly under the slight roar of the shower. My lips parted as I let my hand trail slowly over my stomach, imagining it was Hyuk. My fantasy didn’t last long however as I heard the door open to the bathroom. My eyes popped open and I frowned, peeking out around the curtain. "Yah! I’m-"

My train of thought halted as I saw Hyuk kicking his pants off and pushing them to the side with his foot near mine. His simple red and black checkered button up was next, followed by his plain white t-shirt. His eyes met mine as I stared speechless at him. He smirked as he yanked off his socks, uncaring where they landed as he practically stalked toward me.

I stood like an idiot watching him, not moving and still just peeking out around the shower curtain. I my lips as he stopped before me. My eyes roamed over his neck and chest, traveling lower to where his boxers hid the rest of what I wanted to view. I felt the curtain slip from my fingers as he pulled it aside enough to show me fully. Water sprayed him lightly as my eyes met his again, they didn’t stay connected for long, his own eyes going to travel over my own body. I shivered.

“When did you get home?” I whispered.

I didn't get an answer though, not that I really cared. His hands cupped my face and pulled me towards him in a rough kiss, his tongue forcing my lips apart to deepen it. I moaned while my hands moved to rest on his chest, using him to balance my already weak knees. My mind had gone completely blank since he’d shown up in the bathroom.

He pulled away first, leaving me to my swollen lips in a haze of lust. I had no idea what I looked like but Hyuk was obviously enjoying the view as he stripped down to nothing hastily. He was already half hard as he climbed into the shower, yanking the curtain back into place. I hummed softly as I saw him, making a move to get down on my knees.

Hyuk stopped me before I could do anything, however, "We’re finishing what we started earlier, jagiya."

I couldn’t help but let out a small laugh as I stood up straight. He didn't seem offended that I'd laughed, though. He knew I didn't mean it in an insulting manner. I curled my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. "You attempting to be demanding is-"

I gasped as Hyuk shoved me up against the shower wall, hooking one of my legs over his hips and grinding against me roughly, making me moan. "Noona…" he smirked, lips hovering over mine, our eyes locked. "I wasn’t attempting anything."


Author's Note: Moved this to the Vixx Oneshots section. Part of the Happy Holidays AU Series. Okay, so I was really tempted to write this as a and have them do it in the shower, but with the way I’d left part one, I figured I should leave it as it was and just have all you lovelies imagine what was going to happen in that shower. ;) Also, let me know what you think please! And this is really the end. Like, I know I said this was complete before but I felt it wouldn’t hurt to write another small scene, haha. Hope you all enjoy it!