AU; Hyuk/OC

VIXX Oneshots
seeing red
Hyuk hits a club for the first time now that he's legal and he's pretty sure he hates it.
 

story layout credit

I sighed as I settled myself into the booth, the music pounding in my ears as I waited for my manager to return with my first official alcoholic drink. I'd mentioned my curiosity to the others shortly before my birtjday about going to a club and the next thing I knew they were asking the CEO on my behalf. I was surprised when he had agreed to let me come so long as I was with a chaperone.

I didn't mind coming with the other hyungs who were currently on the dance floor, besides Taekwoon hyung, who clearly disliked clubs, and had settled into a seat next me. But I would be lying if I said I was enjoying myself. I'd much rather be home settled on the couch watching a movie. Not that mingling with a few other idols floating about was bad. It was nice to be able to finally hang out with the hyungs and now that I was finally old enough to drink, though I wasn't going to let it get to my head, I wanted to at least try it out once. 

I glanced at my phone as I bobbed my head to the music. Maeri hadn't replied to my text yet. I'd asked if she'd wanted to join me with the others tonight. No one knew I had a huge crush on her so I'd had already thought up an idea as to why my cordi noona would be with us tonight. That is if she came. She could easily lose her job if anyone found out that I wanted to date her, but that hadn't stopped me from haboring feelings for her. It'd been a year since she'd come into my life.

As a drink settled down in front of me, I blinked and refocused on the present. The glass was small and filled with a blue tinted liquor, a small straw and a few ice cubes.

"Try a sip."

I glanced at Taekwoon, who simply shrugged before taking a sip of my drink. The liquid burned on the way down and I couldn't help my face twisting in slight discomfort before it settled. I scowled as my manager chuckled at me.

"I'm going to dance." I muttered sliding from the seat. I made my way through the crowd and spotted Jaehwan dancing with a girl. He waved me over and it wasn't hard for me to slip in and join them.

"Hey, look who decided to join us with his presence!" Jaehwan teased.

"Shut up hyung. It's my birthday." I shouted back, smiling though.

"Guess who I saw earlier!" Jaehwan shouted close to my ear, the music deafening out here as we sandwiched the girl between us in a dance. Her hands rested on my hips and Jaehwan's rested on hers. Mine found a spot nicely on her sides a little ways higher than hyungs.

"Who?!" I shouted back. I could already tell my throat was going to be sore in the morning. You could barley hear anyone talking without leaning close and shouting at each other. Jaehwan was grinning before he simply pointed in the direction behind me.

I twisted around slightly, my gaze following his hand and for once I wasn't glad we were much taller than others because otherwise I wouldn't have spotted her instantly. She was sitting next to one of the BTS members. Yoongi hyung, actually, as I squinted to get a better look. I knew she hung out with other idols. She wasn't just my coridnator but seeing her laughing with him, not even bothering to push his hand away from her thigh or even the arm he eventually curled around her shoulders made me instantly see red. He pulled her closer to whisper something in her ear.

What the Hell is she doing? How could she let someone else touch her like that!

I didn't hear what Jaehwan had said as I headed over there. I bypassed Wonshik and Hakyeon on the way, ignoring them, my eyes focused on the couple too close for comfort. She was dressed in red pumps and a short sequined black dress, exposing her long smooth legs and more than enough of her chest. Her hand was resting on his chest as she spoke in his ear and as I pushed through the last of the crowd, I nearly collided with their booth.

"Noona, what are you doing here? You got my text?" I blurted. I couldn't get the image out of my head. Her touching him like that. Yoongi smirked at him, leaning close to whisper something back to her.

Would they have kissed?

"Ah," She spoke smiling up at me and shifting somewhat away from Yoongi, "Hyuk-ah, when did you text me?" She spoke twisting in Yoongi's embrace to snatch up her phone. He hadn't removed his arm from around her shoulders and was eyeing me, smirk still in place.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'd just invited her for my party and was surprised to see her here." I babbled, not making much sense but uncaring. I couldn't tear my eyes away from where his hands were. Where mine wanted to be even though she had no idea how attracted I was to her.

"Ah, here it is!" She shouted, showing it to me. I nodded and held a tight smile. "I didn't even hear my phone go off. Sorry Hyuk-ah!"

"That's okay. Hey, do you want to dance?" I replied, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

Maeri blinked, clearly taken aback and then smiled. She nodded and held out her hand. Immediately I took it, pulling her up to her feet and sliding an arm around her waist. I tried to hide the way she made me feel as my hand pressed into her side. Yoongi was eyeing me with an odd expresion on his face, but I ignored him. He was probably just pissed that I'd ruined his chance to get with Maeri. I opened my mouth to say something to him yet nothing would come out so I half bowed to him and dragged Maeri on to the dance floor.

I couldn't hear her but when I glanced back she was laughing about something. Once again my anger flared and I pulled her close to me on the dance floor. I couldn't hide the smirk that played over my lips at her startled look. I let my hands rest on her hips, moving with her to the music.

"What was that all about!" I shouted at her, glad the music buffered out some of the annoyance in my voice. My hands were holding her tightly to me as we danced but she didn't seem to care.

"What?" She shouted back, her hands moved up to curl around my neck. She was smirking at me and I couldn't hid my confusion. She laughed again and I before I lost the courage I moved in and kissed her. I felt her stiffen and was just about to pull back when she returned the kiss. She tasted like alcohol and mints.

I pulled away just enough to see her smiling at me, lips parted as she caught her breath. "It's about time." She breathed. I stared and she continued, obviously sensing my confusion. "Yoongi was doing me a favor. In fact so was Jaehwan. Everyone knew I was coming even before you texted me. Did you really think I'd miss out on your birthday?" She leaned in and gave me another slow kiss. My jealously deflated instantly.

I could definately get used to this. I thought as she pulled away again.

"I knew you liked me Hyuk, but I rarely get to see the y man hidden in here. I always see the prankster." She the back of my neck with her fingers and I shivered. I vaguely wondered when we'd stopped dancing. She was so close to me she didn't even really have to shout.

"I wanted to see the man I see in photoshoots. The man who makes my knees go weak and my heart pound in my chest." I swallowed hard as she pulled me down and leaned in closer. "I wanted to see the man who turns me on with just a look." Her breath tickled the hair around my ears. My palms were sweaty as they rested on her hips while I anticipated her next words.

"And I got just what I wanted." She whispered, pressing her lips against my skin.


Author's Note: Inspired by the news that my cutie Hyuk went to a club and didn't like it, haha. He's such a cutie-pie. I love that he'd rather be at home watching movies then out clubbing with strangers. <3 It sort of ends...abruptly but I just can't think of a decent way to end it and I'm trying to get back into writing, so bare with me. I hope you enjoy it regardless! Please let me know if a comment. <3