Chapter 2

Our Baby Hyung

“Morning~” Baekhyun cooed as the door was opened by the cutest little thing. Joonmyun glared at them from his doorway in a large t-shirt and blue pajama pants and mussed up hair.

“Why.”

“We said we’d come visit you,” Chanyeol grinned as the five of them pushed past Joonmyun and into his apartment.

“You have got to be kidding me. This is some form of harassment.”

“You let us in!” Kai said.

“Temporary mental insanity due to inadequate sleep. It’s like o’clock in the morning, it is normal to make bad decisions.”

“It’s like 10 already.”

“I haven’t had my coffee yet so it might as well be 3am, get out.”

Baekhyun stood up and manhandled Joonmyun to his couch. Joonmyun sat down, eyes drooping and lips pushing into a pout. “Don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of everything.”

“Take…care?” Joonmyun furrowed his brow adorably.

“Yup, yup,” Chanyeol chorused from the kitchen. “Where’s the coffee ‘Myunnie?”

“Third cabinet,” Joonmyun said, closing his eyes. He slit one eye open. “Eye level.”

A pause. “I don’t see it,” Chanyeol frowned.

Joonmyun rolled his eyes. “My eye level.”

“Oh.” Chanyeol bent down a little. “Oh I found it!”

“Congratulations,” Joonmyun said dryly. His eyes closed again.

“Do you have work today ‘Myunnie?” Chanyeol asked.

“Not exactly,” said Joonmyun sleepily.

“Are you still a student?” Kai asked.

Joonmyun laughed. “No. Haven’t been in a while. I’m a ’91 liner.”

“So you’re older than all of us?” Sehun asked.

“I guess,” was the reply. He blinked at Sehun sleepily. “Are you surprised?”

“Well yeah, since you’re so cute,” Sehun said and Joonmyun grumbled and turned away from them, but not fast enough that they couldn’t see his blush.

“Coffee for you~” Baekhyun sang as he presented Joonmyun with his coffee. Said boy took it carefully, muttering a small “thanks”, before taking a large sip.

“Is it good?” Chanyeol asked eagerly, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Mmm,” Joonmyun hummed. “’s good.” Chanyeol beamed. When Joonmyun opened his eyes again, he seemed more alert. It was sort of good and bad. Sleepy Joonmyunnie was cute but…

“Thanks,” Joonmyun mumbled, cheeks pinking.

That was even cuter.

A ping sounded throughout the room and Kai slid his cell phone out. “Ah , it’s manager-hyung. We have practice soon.”

“Practice?”

“Did you forget? We’re idols, the super popular EXO-K,” Chanyeol said.

“Ah…right…”

“Have you really not heard of us?” Kyungsoo asked. “We’re kinda famous…”

Joonmyun looked semi-embarrassed for a moment before his face smoothed back out into indifference. “I would know if you were actors,” he shrugged. "Idols, not so much."

“Kyungsoo’s gonna get into acting soon,” Baekhyun said and Joonmyun looked at Kyungsoo curiously. Kyungsoo blushed under the scrutiny.

“Then soon I will know who Kyungsoo is,” Joonmyun said. “After all, he’s not standing in my living room right now.”

Another ping sounded but this time it was Joonmyun who looked at his phone. “I have to go,” he said, standing up. He looked at them. “As do you, no?”

The members shuffled around, unwilling to leave. “Will you let us back in if we come to see you again?” Kai asked shyly.

Joonmyun stared at them for a moment. “Maybe,” he said finally, looking at the floor. “We’ll see. ...I’m not much of a people person.” He looked up. “Okay, off you go before your manager or whatever gets mad.”

“Okay then, see you later,” Baekhyun trilled and Joonmyun scowled and stalked into the apartment, leaving the members to leave on their own.

But at least, the members thought giddily, he hadn’t said no.

XX

“Joonmyun you should not be up at this hour,” Joonmyun told himself as he lay awake in his bed. The clock read 8 AM, way before it was necessary for him to drag himself out of bed. “You haven’t been awake at 8 AM since you graduated high school.”

We’ll come visit you tomorrow Joonmyunnie~

Joonmyun rolled over and groaned into his pillow, ignoring the way his heart had maybe jumped just a little bit. 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the wait >.< but comments and upvotes would be nice if you enjoyed it anyways :)