new technology and a new pet

The present from above the clouds

You showed G,dragon the latest house gadgets around the house , the bathroom sink where you had to place your hand under the sink and water comes out straight away , whilst you showed him the access of TV and internet acesss.Finally in the living room you decided to show him how to call someone .

" Erica , call " you said facing the tv screen .

Within seconds the tv screen bought up Erica's details and house number , email and mobile number . When g.Dragon saw this he thought it was a bit scary having all your contact information stored in the tv , it felt kind of embracingly and more like invading in some ones privacy .

" hello ?" a soft female voice said on the other line , that echoed around the living room .

G.dragon knew straight away . Speaker system installed all around the living room making the person's voice echo , it was like an evolve form of loud speakers on phones but this time it was tied to the technology inside the house. Then G.dragon slowly noticed a square box pop up on the tv screen , it was like a webcam .But instead it was more clearer and more realistic as if the person was in front of you .It gave a 3D effect g.dragon could depict , seeing the other girl through a crystal clear webcam like feature inform of them . 

This new technology was somewhat impressive and stunning he thought . But in the end he would hated to depend on technology to much , because he also wanted to do things for himself without the help of technology .   

"is that one of those dolls ? " asked Erica peeking through the background spotting a tall handsome abstain doll with blonde hair that swirl up like a high wave .

You nodded with excitement .

" just came yesterday " you replied .

-------

From outside the house a small robotic ant came crawling like a spider in a incredible speed , while its inventor lied in the silver Holden car park on the opposite side of the street . With its tinted windows closed .

"come on little ant find that guy for us , were counting on you " mumbled the inventor inside the car with the controller in his hand , the console came with a joystick because it was more  suitable for this type of model he created .

He moved the joystick forward and the ant crawled under the front door with its tiny small size , while the camera from the ant reflected the environment back in the car . Slowly the ant find its way to the living room where a girl and a tall blonde Asian was standing there , camera only portrayed their backs . So he moved it to the side hiding underneath the coffee table near the wall , in the shadows the ant's camera zoom in on the two .

The inventor in the car smiled and quickly snap a few pictures from the camera , Just when something from behind bump his car and settled off the alarm . The inventor frowned and got out of the car noticing a red flashy race car , the joystick laid on his driver seat .

" MY CAR ! " the inventor yelled at the same time with the youngster in the flashy red car .

" YOU ARE SO DIED .. " the youngster remarked .

" NO YOU ARE .. .. do you insurance ? " asked the inventor .

" the matter of fact i do " answered the youngster bravely founding his arms .

" because i don't " whispered the inventor  moving his thick glasses up .

------- 

after she finished talking to her friend , she ordered g.dragon to fetch a glass of water for her . But When G.dragon  noticed a tiny shining object under the coffe table near the wall in the living room , he picked it up . At first he thought it was a spare part or something , but she snatch off him before he could throw away the little ant .

" WOAH .. I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE .. ITS SO COOL !! "  she yelled in excitement at the little steel robot ant all over .

" you sure about that, it looks like just a spare part . " he said .

" or it could be " she remarked  disappearing up her room and placing it on her desk .