Wake me up

The present from above the clouds

It only took a matter of time before you were awoken by the sounds of dishes clashing against each other and water running from the sink . You get up on your arms , you stare in the direction of the pure white kitchen room that was decorated with modern colours .

" you hungry ? " asked the doll turning around facing her .

" yeah I am , what you cooking ? " she asked .

" spaghetti " he said tossing the tomato sauce in the pot .

Then I just remembered I haven't named him yet , so over the dinner table the both of you sat across from each other . He ate the spaghetti in one big mouth full like he hadn't eaten for days , as your mouth drop open . You were just stun by him. You poke around your spaghetti until you made a dragon like shape , across from you he stop eating and stared you playing your food . " why aren't you eating " he asked with concern in his voice .

" you don't have a name yet do you ? " she asked him . He went silent for a minute until she named him g.dragon he looked up at her wanting a explanation . She pointed out his hairstyle was like a high wave that took a shape of a G like figure , he noticed the cute dragon she made in her bowl .

" G. Dragon ? Not bad I like it though .. " he said nodding away . She began eating away while g. Dragon stared down at her .

What a girl he thought munching away .

Just before she went to sleep g.dragon followed her up the stairs as she gave a tour around the house ,upstairs was her parents room and her room + a guest room and a bathroom . There was also a bathroom downstairs and the kitchen and living room , she stop outside the guest room as instructed him to sleep in the guest room . After she closed the door of her room , g.dragon sneer into bathroom turning on the shower at full blast washing the sweat off his body from inside that giant box .

Afterwards he clean the water on the floor , he tip toed to the kitchen but in the darkness he kick the giant box lying on the floor along with the sheets of manual . He grab the sheets of manual and the box and looked for bin , he looked everywhere for a steel tall bin but he couldn't find any not when the front doors swing open suddenly when g.dragon hand the rubbish in his hands . He stop and stared at the opened door to find her parents arriving back ,her parents stop and stared at him .

" you are ? " asked her mum .

" your daughter's new doll " he replied .

Her father frowned for a few seconds then he remembered .

" Ohh yes the one I ordered , well then what are you doing up so late " her father asked .

" cleaning up " replied g.dragon " where is the bin ? "

"right here " her father said showing him into the kitchen as her mum went upstairs to change

. Her father switch the light switch as he pressed the button underneath . " this buttonis  for trash " her father said pressing the button and in seconds the bin appeared right underneath , it's steel  tin flip open as g. Dragon drop the rubbish in . His dad went upstairs afterwards as g.dragon slap his hand on his face and sighed and turned the lights off and went upstairs back to his room .

" what nice parents " mumbled g.dragon lying on his bed waiting to fall asleep .

--------

The next morning he felt something right beside him as he opened his eyes to the morning sun or rather something else . A face right beside him , it scared him as he flinch when she called him .

" did I wake you up , g.dragon ? " she asked .