THE MANUAL

The present from above the clouds

you flip to the most important page - customization

__________________

  • Personalities and traits

after choosing you wish you must the doll sleep for 13 hours depending for some dolls , some dolls may take longer and shorter . But while your doll is sleeping you can customize your dolls traits and strength simply by whispering into his ears . eg such as sweet , nice .

traits will be installed after the owner says " done  "

 

  • dolls clothes

To decide on your dolls clothes , you can design them or choose from our starter pack and then once your done click * wear* For designing your dolls clothes all you have to do is place the A4 sheet of your designed clothes onto of his upper chest and the designs will be transfered straight away .This is the same for acessories , tattoo's , shoes and head bands .

_______________________________________________

 you quickly grab a A4 sheet doddling some designs down and scanning it onto the doll , You gave him a pair of rip style tight jeans and a pair of black sneakers with glo in the dark installments . You gave him a skull ring and for his top you gave him a white zig zag cutted shirt with a underlayer of a bright coloured shirt .  after the clothes were scanned through .you sat beside him whispering into his ear and picking the traits you wanted him to be  .

" funny , creative , leader , talented , smart ? ..uh done ."

You sat beside him as you watch it sleeping , sooner or later you fell asleep beside  it .