Back to normal

The horrors of a period

Ryeowook rolled on his stomach, his belly cramping and bloated. Rin ran her fingers through his hair as she changed the warm washcloth on his stomach.

“Just three more days.” Rin whispered.

“I feel like , but it’s getting better.” Ryeowook said his phone. The scientist in charge for this hell, had yet to call back.

“That’s good, see it but once you get use to it, it can be easy.” Rin smiled kissing her lovers lips. Ryeowook smiled before cuddling with his wife. The two lay on the couch watching a drama when Kyuhyun walked into the room.

“Hyung, my throat hurts~” he whined clinging to Rin. Her face was stone as she glared at him through the corner of his eyes.

“You do remember that we switched bodies right?” she growled pushing the makanae towards Ryeowook. Kyuhyun stuck a tongue at her before curling against Ryeowook. The eternal makanaes new s pressing between both he and Kyuhyun.

“You know, I never realized how soft Rin’s chest was.” Kyuhyun mentioned as he touched the squishy flesh.

“Stop touching my girlfriends s.” Ryeowook snapped protecting his chest.

“Yeah, stop touching my s.” Rin snapped now moved to the recliner. Kyuhyun looked over at her before smiling.

“Tell me, have you been playing with our dear Wookies body?” he asked eyeing Rin.

“No, because unlike you boys, I’m dating Wookie and I’ve already played with him on a nightly basis.” Rin replied before grabbing a book and reading.

“You did it now, anger her now and she will throw the book at you.” Ryeowook smiled. Kyuhyun laughed before kissing Ryeowook’s lips. Rin narrowed her eyes as Ryeowook pushed the boy away.

“Rin, Kyu’s molesting your body!” Ryeowook tattled. In a flash, the spine of the book connected with Kyuhyun’s head. The makanae glared at the couple before the door opened again and Sungmin entered the room.

“Hyung~ They’re being mean to me!” Kyuhyun screamed running to his hyung like a small child to their parents. Sungmin held his dongseang with a small smile before looking at the switched couple.

“He molested me.” Rin stated making Ryeowook nod.

“Kyu, is that true?” Sungmin asked holding the younger at arms length.

“I just kissed her lips.” he whined. Gently, Sungmin slapped the side of Kyuhyun’s head before kissing the wound.

“Don’t piss them off Kyu.” he ordered before moving to the kitchen. Both Ryeowook and Rin frowned at the action.

“Just and plan the wedding already.” Rin called  before returning to her perch in Ryeowook’s arms.

A few days later, Ryeowook’s bleeding ended and the scientists called announcing that they could come and return bodies that next day. Super Junior came to be supportive, though Rin swore they were just appearing to make fun if something happened.

“Just enter like before and I will start the machine.” the scientists instructed. The two did as told, the small black room made Rin shiver as she closed her eyes. Vibrations and lights blasted around her when everything suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes again just as the door opened. She stepped out of the machine looking around noticing Ryeowook touching himself and smiling.

“Everything back to normal?” Leeteuk asked as Ryeowook was still checking his body.

“Yes, I’m back.” Ryeowook cried. Rin rolled her eyes before back handing Kyuhyun.

“That’s for touching my s.” She snapped before grabbing her lover and walking away.