Don't mess with a man bleeding out his

The horrors of a period

"Ok, so the cramps don't start until about the time your period begins. You feel like needing to take a . In an hour or two after you start, that fill will become an I'm not getting out of bed even if the worlds ending or men are dancing in the streets feel." Rin explained.

"Wook, do you feel filled or stay in bed filled?" Sungmin asked patting the whimpering boy in the couch.

"I feel like I want to puke." Ryeowook said.

"Oh, then it's not bad yet." Rin announced earning Ryeowook's startled look.

"It gets worse!" He yelped. Rin nodded before taking a warm cloth and placing it on her lovers stomach. It felt weird for her to be a boy, but she knew Ryeowook had it worse.

"So how long is this again?" Kyuhyun asked poking Ryeowook as he pulled his legs up to his chest trying to become a ball.

"Seven days at the most, but since I'm on birth control, my flow is usually light and last three to five days at the most." Rin explained shedding some light to Ryeowook.

"Great so Ryeowook have you been taking the pills?" Leeteuk asked. The boy shook his head, he was in Rin's body for just a day, he had forgotten about pills and pads and stuff.

"Usually I just buy this stuff, it's my first time using it." He explained. The group nodded before once more turning to the genius on this matter.

"Tomorrow it will get worse, the day after you will beg for death, after that, you will be fine." Rin smiled.

"Why do you wear such big pads?" Ryeowook asked before cringing.

"Blood is a to get out of clothes, so it's better to be prepared for anything." She told him.  The singer groaned before realizing he still had work. Leeteuk guessed his thoughts and smiled at him.

"I've called you in sick." The leader said.

“Great, that will give me time to help you adjust to the bleeding bit.” Rin beamed. Ryeowook growled as he crossed his arms feeling sick.

As the day went on, Ryeowook found himself falling to the ground holding his stomach in pain at random moments as he tried to go about his normal chores.

Rin could only watch as her lover whimpered and moved about in misery around the home. Mother nature didn’t pause for anything, and her poor lover was discovering that now.

“Damn Eve, why the hell did you eat that ing apple!” Ryeowook suddenly yelled.

“Wookie, come eat, it will help.” Rin called placing some soup in front of her now crying lover.

“Rin, I am so sorry for ever telling you you were weak.” Ryeowook said taking a sip of soup.

“It gets worse.” Rin laughed looking at her phone.

"Seven days of cramping shouldn't be that bad, I've had a kidney stone before and that was bad." Ryeowook replied.

"Try having both at once, that was hell." Rin growled back before returning to her phone. Ryeowook blinked at her sudden mood change before remembering her mood swings during her time of the month, smiling he stood up.

“Where are you going?” Rin asked eyeing him.

“To get my jacket back from D.O, no one messes with a girl on her period.” he chuckled as Rin followed him to EXO’s dorm. Once they got there, Rin had to force back a laugh as Ryeowook marched inside and stood before D.O with a look of anger and hands on his hips.

“R-Rin, can I help you?” he asked eyeing Ryeowook.

“Give me back the jacket you borrowed from Ryeowook.” Ryeowook ordered.

“Um, I-I don’t have it.” he whimpered.

“Ah hell no, I know you have it, now give it before I get more pissed. I am bleeding out my and I demand my jacket. You have never felt like you're stomach is going to be ted out, you never felt blood dripping from a place you never bleed from. Now give me my ing jacket before I ing kill you! Rin now I know why you kill people in fanfics.” Ryeowook yelled, his mood swings taking over fully.

“Good job hunny.” Rin said as D.O found the jacket and handed it to the angered woman Wookie.

“Good, now have a nice day. Let’s go Rin.” Ryeowook said pulling his body behind him. D.O blinked as he watched the two leave.

“So, was it me or did Rin call Ryeowook Rin and Ryeowook call Rin Ryeowook?” Baekhyun asked.

“Don’t confuse me more please.” D.O whispered returning to his tv.