At the science exhibit

The horrors of a period

“Rin, I don’t trust this place.” Ryeowook whimpered as his wife dragged him towards the big science building holding the exhibit for new inventions and gadgets.

“Come on oppa, this will be fun, I promise.” Rin smiled before they entered the building. As Ryeowook followed loyally, Rin was captivated by the many machines and running sci fi gadgets.

“Rin, I have to pee.” Ryeowook wailed as yet another bag of small free bes were placed in his arms.

“Hush, oooh a body switching machine lets do that~” Rin called dragging Ryeowook towards the large humming machine with the long line he did not want to stand in.

“Ryeowook use you're famousness to get us to the front.” Rin ordered.

“That’s abuse of-”

“I don’t care unless you want to stand in line for like hours?” Rin asked.

“Attention I am Super Junior Kim Ryeowook, come to me and I will become !” Ryeowook called. Rin nodded before the crowd parted and the two were allowed in front. A woman in a long white lab coat approached them smiling and moving them towards the machine.

“If you will come this way please and each enter one of the pods separately.” she instructed as the couple did as told.

“Rin, I love you, or I would be out of this place by now.” Ryeowook said as he took his seat and the door shut. The small tube he was locked in suddenly became bright making him shut his eyes as vibrations caused him to yelp and choke on his saliva. When the door opened again, he felt sick and dizzy.

“As you can now see, what was once entered as a girl and boy, they have now switched bodies.” the scientist explained. Ryeowook blinked looking over to find Rin, only to see himself looking back at him. The girlish scream that left him had him searching for a mirror. When he found one, he glared at Rin’s image.

“Hell no.” Ryeowook yelped grabbing his new s and looking inside his no her pants.

“Why am I wearing a diaper?” he whimpered. Rin glared at him before hitting him repeatedly making onlookers who did not know of the body switch think Kim Ryeowook was abusing his wife in public.

“Woman calm down!” Ryeowook ordered.

“It’s a pad, and I am about to start my time of the month so I wanted to be prepared.” she stated.

“Ok lady, turn us back.” Ryeowook ordered pulling Rin behind him. But, when the two turned, they noticed the machine now smoking and on fire.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Ryeowook cursed.

“I’m afraid you two are stuck like this until we get the machine fixed.” the scientist apologized. Rin turned to Ryeowook, noticing the irked look on his face as he grabbed her hand and led her from the exhibit after giving the lady his number ordering her to call as soon as it was fixed.

“I love you.” Rin tried as they drove to the dorms in silence.

“Right now, everything about us is switched, unless we need to, keep this silent from the group.” Ryeowook ordered. As soon as they got home though, the first words from Rin’s mouth, was about how her and Ryeowook had switched bodies.

“I really hate you right now.” Ryeowook snapped as Kyuhyun and Donghae tried to touch his s.

“Stop touching my girlfriend!” Ryeowook growled pushing the two away.

“So, do you like play with yourself at night?” Yesung asked. Ryeowook glared at him before tossing a spoon at the older.

“We were just turned an hour ago.” the eternal makanae snarled.

“Dude, I can pee standing up now.” Rin smiled as she reentered the kitchen. Ryeowook fell defeated into the kitchen chair closing his eyes.

“So, can I touch your ?” Henry asked earning a slap from Ryeowook. Two hours later, Ryeowook was in the bathroom stripping for a shower, when he felt something strange between his legs. Looking down, he saw blood dripping on the floor.

“Holy my s bleeding.” Ryeowook shrieked.