Krystal?!

Unexpected Love?

*hmmm? INFINITE oppas not coming to school today?* you looked around the class and not even a single INFINITE member was there. You sighed and just rest your head on top of your desk. 

 

"hi there ~~~~~-ah," Krystal came to your desk. "oh hi Krystal," You straightened yourself up and looked at her.  "where is all the INFINITE oppas?" She asked you.

 

"i dont know, maybe they have some schedule today i guess.." You shrugged. 

 

*this is great that INFINITE oppas are not here, no one will help you now ~~~~~* Krystal smirked, "oh very well then, oops i almost forget today is our cleaning duty and Ms Kim asked us to clean the toliet after school. Dont forget!"

 

 "clean the t-toliet?" you gave her a questioning look. 

 

"yup! The toliet! Dont forget!" And went back to her seat with a smile on her face.  *weird...clean the toliet? Hmmm..never done that before but oh well..* Your thought to yourself. 

 

After school~

 

You quickly packed your bag and head towards the toliet for your duty. But then you realized something once you are inside, there's no one at all inside. Only you. *wasnt this suppose to be a class duty? But where are the rest?* you scratched your head. 

 

Then you heard footsteps coming in, you turned around and saw Krystal standing behind you. "oh Krystal, where are the rest of-" before you could even finish what you were about to ask, Krystal harshly pushed you against the sink making you winced in pain. "k-krystal, what a-are you doing?" you asked while rubbing your arm that is hurt from the pushed an tried to strightened yourself up. 

 

"you little brat! I hate you! You are just like a little ! Having INFINITE oppas around you and oh i can see how much they care about you! They care about you alot huh?" She slammed her palm against the wall. 

 

"t-they are my friends, of course friends care for one another.." your voice shaking and your arm is really starting to hurt. 

 

"Friends? I bet you seduce them into becoming your friends! Dude, look at yourself in the mirror!" She grabbed you by the collar and shoved you against the mirror.

 

"You are not even pretty! Why would INFINITE oppas even be with you? And stop trying to act all innocent around them, its DISGUSTING"

 

"K-krystal-ah, y-you got it all wrong.." You could feel hot tears forming in your eyes. "INFINITE oppas was the one who first regard me as their fri-" *smack* Your eyes widened when Krystal all of a sudden gave you a smack on the cheek.

 

"k-krystal.." you carassed your red cheek that is stinging in pain.

 

"Stop it! I cant take this anymore! STOP that fake innocent act of yours!"She grabbed you by your hair and pushed you towards the wall and looked at you straight in the eye." AND STAY AWAY FROM INFINITE OPPAS FROM NOW ON! ESPECIALLY MYUNGSOO OPPA AND SUNGYEOL OPPA!! i'll be watching you and dont you dare tell anyone about this" then she walked out of the toliet.

 

*this isnt the end* She simply just fixed her hair and act like nothing has happened. You couldnt stand it anymore and tears start streaming down your cheeks.

 

You slid down the wall and cried. Your arms hurt and the strength Krystal had put on you had made you weak. *What am i suppose to do? I'm all alone right now...* You hid your face in your hands.   

 

You stood up and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked horrible. Your hair was in a mess, your left cheek is red, your eyes were puffy and swollen.  You quickly tried to wash up and hide whatever you just saw in the mirror. *why is she being like this?!* You wiped a tear away, feeling scared of what Krystal might do next to you.   

 

HEy guys! sorry for the long update, my com just make a freaking big break down the past few days but now its okay ^^

so i'll make it up for you guys,

i'll update more today Just for you all <3