Goodbye.

Unexpected Love?

Sungyeol was the first one to pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on yours. "Dont cry alright? I'm here and i'll always will be" he whispered to you and wiped away a tear from streaming down your cheeks. 

 

"S-sungyeol oppa...T-thank you.." You looked up to him. 

 

"let's get back to class shall we?" He laced his fingers with yours and dragged you along with him but you pulled him back. "i-i cant..." you said to him. 

 

"why not?" he looked at your panicked looking face. "come on ~~~~~, just follow me" he gave you warm smile. 

 

When you reached class, you could feel all eyes were on you and you could even hear whisperings from some of your classmates. Then you realized that you were still holding hands with Sungyeol so you eventually let go of his hands quickly. 

 

Sungyeol cleared his throat, "sorry we are late Mr Woo" Sungyeol apologizes to the teacher.

 

"go on to your seat, we'll talk later during lunch time" he whispered to you and you just nodded your head. 

 

As you head back to your seat, you noticed that the rest of the INFINITE members were staring at you. You met eyes with Myungsoo and he gave you a look of concern. "are you okay?" he mouthed to you.

 

You just showed him a faked smile and nodded your head. 

 

*What was Sungyeol doing with her? And was ~~~~~~ crying earlier? Her eyes are puffy and swollen?* Myungsoo rested his cheeks on his palm and stared at your back. *hopes she's okay*

 

As you returned back to your seat, your friend Yuna was busy looking at you too. *i'm truly very sorry ~~~~~, i'm truly am..trust me* You could feel Yuna's gaze on you, you glanced at her sad face.

 

You know you shouldnt really blamed her but you couldnt help thinking that your best friend is leaving you so soon. 

 

*ring* *ring* time for lunch break. 

 

When the rest of the class was all out of the class and left only INFINITE, you and Yuna in the class, Yuna came towards you and apologized again. You didnt even look at her and hide your face in between your arms. "~~~~~-ah, i'm really am sorry" Yuna shook your arms. 

 

"yuna-ah," you called her name but you still didnt look up. "do you really have to go?" Yuna stayed silent. You asked her again. "do you really have to go?"

 

when she didnt answer you, you forced yourself to look up and face her. There were tears streaming down her cheeks.  "i have to go...i always wanted to be a ballerina since i was so little, you know i want to be one right?" She looked at you straight in the eyes. 

 

"i..k-know, i'm being selfish that i dont want you to go and chase after your dreams but i cant bear to see you leave, you are my best friend Yuna-ah..We've been together for almost 10 years and seeing you leave, makes..males my heart breaks..and not being able to g-graduate with you is worst" You choked on your tears.

 

"canr you stay till we graduate? Hmmm? Please?" "i'm really sorry.." She lowered her head, hiding her face and cried. "i'm truly am.."  You know you are being too selfish in asking to stay when she should really chase after her dreams.

 

You stood up from your seat and embraced her in your arms. "go...just go..no use crying over this. You'll still go there one there right even if i ask you to stay.So just go and make your dreams come true, but promise..promise me, you'll come back soon" you cried into her shoulders.

 

"i will ~~~~~-ah, i will...and i will promise you, i'll return as soon as possible" she hugged you tightly. You smiled and hugged her even tighter. *i'll miss you so much Yuna-ah, and hope you keep hold of that promise* 

 

Yuna let go of you first. "i got to go ~~~~~-ah, dad texted me that he changed the flight timing. I'm leaving today instead. So...i guess this is farewell for now?" she wiped away a tear.

 

"this isnt our last farewell...but goodbye Yuna-ah, dont forget to call me once you're there alright?" You tried to give her the biggest and warmest smile. She nodded her head.

 

She grabbed her bag and gave you one last hug. "goodbye ~~~~~, will miss you alot!" 

 

"i'll miss you too! Be safe while you're there!" She nodded her head and then she turned her head towards INFINITE. "goodbye INFINITE oppas, you are one of the best things that happened in my life! You all will forever be my favourite IDOLS!" she waved. 

 

Woohyun walked over Yuna and gave her a big warm hug making Yuna turned bright red. "I'll MISS YOU! my little pretty fan!" Woohyun hugged her tightly. 

 

"W-woohyun oppa.." Yuna called out, her face went all red.

 

"i'll miss having you around" Woohyun let go of her and gave her a very bright smile. "come back soon and dont forget me! I'll cry a thousand tears if you forget about me" Yuna let out a tiny laugh even you and the rest of INFINITE started to laugh as well. 

 

"goodbye everyone and ~~~~~-ah," Yuna gave one last goodbye to all of you before heading out.

 

*be back soon* you whispered to yourself.

 

Then you felt someone standing beside you. It was Sungyeol. He rubbed your shoulders. "she'll be back soon" all you could do was nodded your head.

 

"awwww ~~~~~~ dont cry! She'll be back soon!" Sungjong gave you a hug and you hugged him back.

 

*thank god i still have INFINITE oppas* you thought to yourself. 

 

*she always have those INFINITE members with her and i bet those tears are just fake! I'm gonna get you one day ~~~~~-ah! Just you wait* Krystal looked at you and INFINITE from the outside and cracked her knuckles. 

 

hi peeps^^

a new chapter for all of your guys ^^

hope you dont find it boring and keep the comments coming please :D