Used to?

Unexpected Love?

 

"cool move isnt it? I practiced it for weeks!" Hoya sat down next to you after he finished showing you his dance moves. "its really cool Hoya Oppa!" you showed him two thumbs up. 

 

"i wonder what's Yeol up to" Myungsoo suddenly came and sat down on the other side of you. "molla, probably something came up?" Hoya shrugged. 

 

Then at the same time, the door was being opened, "i'm back~" Sungyeol said unenthusiatically. "i'm just going to go back to my room and dont come near me, i'll see you guys tomorrow. You too ~~~~~" He closed the door and went off. 

 

"What's wrong with Sungyeol oppa?" you glanced towards the door that Sungyeol had just stood by a while ago. Hoya just shook their head.  "I think i might know why," Myungsoo said in a serious tone. "he's always acting like this when this kind of things happened" Then Myungsoo left the practice room and followed Sungyeol. 

 

"dont ask me, i dont know anything," Hoya leaned back. "me too~" Dongwoo shifted further away from you.  Then there was this awkward silence between the rest of you but fortunately Sungjong broke the silence by squeezing himself next to you and showed you something on his ipod that made you laughed out loud. "this is hilarious!" you continued laughing with Sungjong and soon the other members joined in. 

 

"Look at this! This is much more hilarious! Sunggyu hyung was stucked in the room alone, haha!" Sungjong burst out laughing.  After watching a few more videos, you checked your watch and realized it was getting late and you should probably head home. "well then, i guess i should be on my way home now, its getting a little late" You stood up and brushed invisible dirt on your school skirt. 

 

"Let me take you home!" Sungjong offered. "its okay, i could just walk home myself" you told him. "Anniyo, i want to send you home! Let's go!" he hooked his arms into yours and pulled you along with him.  "goodbye INFINITE OPPAS!" you waved towards the rest of the members before heading out the door. 

 

"TAKE CARE OF ~~~~~~ SUNGJONG-ah!" Sunggyu called out to Sungjong and Sungjong showed him an OK sign. 

 

"Thanks for wanting to send me home Sungjong oppa," You looked up to face him. "its my pleasure, i wonder what's wrong with Yeol Hyung today.." Sungjong pouted his lips. "he's acting very weird lately.."

 

"yeah, but Sungjong oppa, what does Myungsoo oppa means when he said he knows why Sungyeol oppa is acting the way he was just now?" You asked Sungjong.  "beats me, Myungsoo hyung seems to know more bout Sungyeol hyung much more than me but there's one thing we all INFINITE know," Sungjong bit his lips.

 

"what is it?" You asked him softly.  Sungjong signalled you to come closer and you did. "Sungyeol hyung used to have a girlfriend..then something happened" Your eyes widened in shocked at the word "girlfriend". "heyhey, you okay?" Sungjong nudged you when he realized that your expression has changed.  "oh...i'm fine, but... then what happened?" You asked him, your voice had started to become shaky.

 

"you mustn't tell this to anyone! Promise me!" Sungjong held out his pinky. You were uncertain on whether to hook yours with his. "awww come on ~~~~, its not like you're a stranger to us INFINITE, you're our bestfriend!" Sungjong beamed.  *bestfriend? I'm best friends with INFINITE?* your heart warmed up at that thought. "okay," you hooked your pinky with his. 

 

"alright, Sungyeol hyung used to date this girl, i forgot her name! AISH! But whatever, they used to date for 2 years but then she asked for a break and it left hyung heartbroken for almost a year because hyung loved her alot, really alot alot... Hyung almost wanted to stop singing but thank god with the help of me and the members he didnt,so normally when he's acting like that, things like this happens but i dont know about what exactly when he acted the way he was today" 

 

*Has a girlfriend? He was dating someone while i was fangirling over him..he loved someone before, how could he? Wait a minute, then again, i'm just some ordinary girl, why should i even feel like my heart hurts about him loving someone else. I'm a nobody..*

 

"erm....Sungjong oppa, i forgot i need to meet my mom at the cafe like now, but thanks for walking with me up till here, i'll see you tomorrow then" you tapped his shoulder." goodbye Sungjong oppa!" 

 

"oh, goodbye ~~~~~, take care!" Sungjong waved a big goodbye to you and went off the other direction.  As soon as you turned yourself away from Sungjong, your expression changed.

 

*does Sungyeol oppa still loved that girl whoever she is? But...didnt sungyeol oppa said he likes me? That couldnt be a lie right? He wouldnt...But, how could me an ordinary fan be together with a famous idol? It doesnt makes sense right?* 

 

hi there dear readers <3

heheh, thank you so much for the new subscribers for subcribing and reading this fic ^-^

Everytime i get a new subscriber, i couldnt wait to write out a new chapter but,

always my computer gives me problem :/ haishh, need a new computer.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chappie!

and 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM HIMCHAN <3

 

LITTLE CUTIE <3